Sponsor a Domina
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#12780 - 01/05/21 10:06 AM Re: One of the next chapters [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That is too bad. Michigan is probably among the states with the strictest covid restrictions. She, no doubt, has her reasons to build out in Michigan. I hope she meets her goal of this summer. My boyfriend is an amazing home builder. He can pretty much do anything. We'll be busy until late spring. But, please let Nemy go that we'll be happy to come out and donate a few days in late spring/early summer if our schedule and her needs line up.

#12784 - 01/05/21 07:47 PM Re: One of the next chapters [Re: AspX]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By AspX
The Parthenon is now officially closed and is in dismantling mode, which is taking a whole team of people to do. All of the major equipment is going to new homes but a lot of the toys, pictures and other things are going into storage while Mistress Ariana decides what she wishes to do next.

In what would seem like a bizarre twist, I am actually here helping with everything but the explanation may give the touring Dommes on the board hope. Nemy, of Latex Nemesis fame, is building what should be a world class 3000+ sq ft dungeon in Detroit that will obviously follow in The Rubber Studio tradition (although like the Parthenon, it will service almost all interests) and have a specific focus on providing a unique and amazing experience for the Dommes that visit.

Some of the Parthenon equipment that will be moving to this new dungeon includes, but is not limited to, the legendary Challenger rig from the red room; the gold suspension rig from the corner of the penny room; the classic birthing chair; the bondage bed/cage from the red room; Ariana's throne (which I already got in trouble for sitting in when tattletale Nemy snapped a photo and texted it to Mistress Ariana); and enough other smaller stuff to help fill a 26 ft U-haul truck (along with other incredibly unique equipment we are picking up from other Dommes on the way back to Detroit).

Some Dommes have been stopping by each day to clean out their lockers and pick up things that Mistress Ariana has set aside for them, so even though there are bouts of melancholy there is also lots of storytelling and reminiscing, so the mood is generally upbeat and forward looking.

I do know from personal conversations that Mistress Ariana is going to miss all the amazing Dommes and subs who have visited over the years as well as the insane parties. I know Nemy is designing the new dungeon in Detroit to support a lot of the same things with the addition of pre-designed shooting facilities and special events to support the creation of C4S/OF/AVN Stars content as well as a professional mat to support wrestling sessions, a special sissy room and eventually a "wet room" for the craziest hardsports... But the best news is that Mistress Ariana does plan to visit on a regular basis once it is open.

Anyways, I know I rambled (as always) but thought people here would be interested in what is happening right now and some of the future plans with the legendary pieces of The Parthenon

Thanks for posting this!

Welcome back

#12800 - 01/07/21 10:15 AM Re: One of the next chapters [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Thank you... I will pass that along. The delays actually have nothing to do with Covid except for a month back in April. Instead they are related to the physical renovation of the building itself. I am sure she would welcome better help than I am able to provide in relation to the physical buildout of the interior spaces.

As for why Detroit, it is because that is where she lives for the kind of reasons that people choose to live where they do. But, without going into all the details, the underpinnings of this effort from every angle literally couldn't be better including the entire idea being hatched with Mistress Ariana over Buddy's legendary Detroit-style pizza last January.

#12802 - 01/07/21 01:53 PM Re: One of the next chapters [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It will be late spring into early summer before my boyfriend and I have time. But he's the guy for renovations. He's like MacGyver in the way that he can get anything done and well. Let's stay in touch. Hopefully, Namy is done long before then.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26859 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn