Mrs. Weltsova
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#12735 - 01/01/21 12:51 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: buffalo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That sounds great. It has been a while since we've talked. When you get a chance, give me a call. I'd love to hear the fun details. Hmmm....wondering if I can guess the dom you are talking about.

#12736 - 01/01/21 12:55 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Spark]

Pooh-Bah

You bring up an interesting aspect of feeling accepted afterwards. Some of my clients really needed that. To this day, one of my best friends is a client I saw weekly and up until I retired. He felt better being friends with his dom.

It is great too that you are having fun with online play. In the old days, it was mail training...much less interaction.

#12737 - 01/01/21 12:56 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: The Thomas]

Pooh-Bah

From a dom's standpoint, I love the sub being in that space. Some don't experience it at all or have an interest in it. But, at least for me, riding that wave of special headspace was a big part of the fun.

#12738 - 01/01/21 12:56 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: BDSAIME]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I served Goddess Vegas, from the city of the same name, for five years and kept in touch two or three years after she retired. We would see each other two, three times a year. She discretely found out about my likes and limits, would go over what role play we might perform... but she provided no details. "Anticipation is the key." That was her mantra and, as always, she was correct.

She would tour to the East Coast maybe once a year and I traveled to Vegas or the West Coast twice a year, so whenever we got our dates scheduled the anticipation began. We would email, she would indulge me with couple of phone calls... just writing about it I can remember the deep, deep subspace she took me to.

So the sessions began with the scheduling all the way through to after the session. Once when she was in my city I blew my budget and did a session with her very early the next morning after one the previous afternoon. I couldn't get enough. Sometimes I'd call leaving my Vegas hotel or when I got home to thank her... and she'd say goodbye saying, "You have my permission." Hell of a high and subspace. Those were the days.

#12739 - 01/01/21 12:58 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: BDSAIME]

Pooh-Bah

What a great website you have. Well done and well put together. I read through some of your thoughts and interviews. I can see where you like to live in the head space for a while and share your thoughts. Hmmmm....never thought about it like that but part of the gift of writing is about head space.

#12748 - 01/02/21 05:58 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
BDSAIME Offline
Artisan

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
What a great website you have. Well done and well put together. I read through some of your thoughts and interviews. I can see where you like to live in the head space for a while and share your thoughts. Hmmmm....never thought about it like that but part of the gift of writing is about head space.

Thank you so much!
I first started writing about my sessions to release my emotions, then I progressively gained interest for everything that revolves around BDSM.

#12752 - 01/02/21 11:31 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Thank you

Being a friend with my domina is as important as the actual session
Not everyone is like that but it has always worked for me and ive built some amazing relationships. None better than what i have now. Ive always felt the nicer a mistress is to me outside of a session, the more she can fuck me up in session.

Ive always viewed the money i spend on domination not as a payment for a session but as a way to support and maintain an important relationship in my life.

In terms of online it takes some creativity but its been successful. We mix in domination with vanilla interactions. I think it would be tough to do some of the extreme stuff. But my interests are much more FLR than BDSM and it has worked well for that.

#12753 - 01/02/21 11:48 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

When does a session begin. Honestly I feel it begins weeks if not days before the actual session. If the session requires any preparation, then obviously it begins at that point since you're being instructed to prepare. When it comes to when the actual play beginning I honestly enjoy those minutes before we begin where we chat to see how things are. I've often found those conversations most enlightening and quite frankly its nice to be able to speak to someone and get their opinion on things. When it comes to ending, I often find myself have the sub drop as I'm driving away. Sometimes I feel that the session accomplished all I was looking for but sometimes I feel like we have some unfinished business.

#12769 - 01/04/21 08:29 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
international Online   content
Artisan

touché!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Chi61, DominaAdmin, langerr, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26940 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon