Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#12712 - 12/31/20 03:21 AM When Does Your Session Begin?
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

From the time you start thinking about it? After you make an appointment? At the time you walk through the door?

When does end?
Do you switch back into every day life mode or relive it in your mind for a while?

Just curious.

#12715 - 12/31/20 11:02 AM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
international Online   content
Artisan

Great question that is not asked enough!

To me a good start into a session is as important as a good foreplay in vanilla...

During the whole session I like to be under physical control. So for me a session starts once I am tied up or chained down. Hence the process of restraining me doesn't really count as session yet for me - at least mentally. Something I always mention in my pre-session briefing.
So if she starts to command me around or inflicts pain before I am restrained, it makes for a bad start and is often a sign that she didn't pay attention to the pre-session conversation.

About the end:
The longer it takes me to get back my "every day mind" the better :-)

#12717 - 12/31/20 11:26 AM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I am new to all of this. It is doubtful that I will have an actual session. 2 years ago I met and moved in with a woman who is on the kinky side of life. Most of the time our life is normal. But when she gives me that look when I leave for work, all day I am distracted with what will happen when I get home. Once she sent me to Home Depot with an interesting list. I didn't get it at first. But, by the time I got to the cash register, my head was spinning. So, I'd say, as soon as I know it's going down, the experience starts for me.

#12720 - 12/31/20 12:38 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
For the past year I’ve been seeing a fantastic Domme who I have great chemistry with and the sessions keep getting better and better. She brings out the submission in me and has pushed me pain wise and marks wise further then I’ve ever gone. So to answer your questions it seems like it’s gotten to the point that my mind is always reliving the last session or thinking about the next chance to see her again.

I don’t mean my mind is on her 100% of the time but I think about seeing her everyday , especially during idle moments when nothing is going on. I hear my screaming and begging in my head and think about the next time whenever that may be and how I know i am probably going to hurt and suffer even more.

#12723 - 12/31/20 07:05 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Cool question.

For me. It was always as soon as i scheduled

I always liked to schedule about a week out and then start thinking and planning for it. The anticipation was almost as good as the session. My sessions also now include some sort of social time normally a nice dinner and that just built the anticipation. For the last few years I've generally just sessioned with dominas i know so it was fun to exchange a few texts leading up to it and start to get into the right head space.

For a while i would schedule my next session as soon as i was done with my last. Post session chat. It could be a month out. But just putting it on the books was exciting and in kind of a strange way made me feel accepted. Like im good enough and fun enough as a sub that she wants to schedule me for the future.

Now its a little different. I haven't done a live session in 2020. But ive been doing online domination and i cant believe how much ive fallen for it. Its a long term pro domme relationship and the part i really enjoy is we can session virtually at a moment notice. Its brought femdom into my house which at first i was uncomfortable with but now it makes it feel all the more real.

#12724 - 12/31/20 08:23 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I have mentioned in other threads that I often experience a form of subspace before a session. It varies. Sometimes it is strongest the night before then is weaker in the morning only to rekindle about an hour before the session.

#12729 - 01/01/21 02:54 AM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: The Thomas]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
I guess that I don't get too wired up prior to a session, as i am worrying about all the logistics - often travel is involved. I mean I'm excited about what is to come, but the real magic starts when I walk in the door. Once I'm there the excitement level rises dramatically! I totally get into the moment. The aura of simply being in the company of "my" Domme is so exciting! Often we do a lunch after - can you guess why we do morning sessions? Wink. It is mainly about being in Her presence and making sure She is having fun.

One thing i do experience is some pretty strong sub-drop. She has been great in helping me with that, and i so appreciate all She does.

I do ride on a wave of memories for days!

#12731 - 01/01/21 06:22 AM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: Cheyenne]
BDSAIME Offline
Artisan

Loc: Paris, France
My sessions start months before it happens. I don't session that much, but I make a whole story about it, literally speaking... I like to book my sessions months before if possible, so that I can enjoy it even more. The anticipation is so nice to me.

Sometimes, my favorite part of the whole thing even is the moment when I have to answer a questionnaire, to disclose myself.

And my sessions end months after it happened. I like to think, I like to dream. After a great session, I don't feel the need to book a new one for months, as reliving my favorite moments, writing about it, then read what I wrote is enough for me. It can even go further than that: for more than a year I've been regularly dreaming at night of a Domme I saw only two times so far.

But I'm not really the most spontaneous man in the world grin

Edited by BDSAIME (01/01/21 06:42 AM)

#12733 - 01/01/21 12:42 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: international]

Pooh-Bah

"About the end:
The longer it takes me to get back my "every day mind" the better :-) "

It reminds me of motto for a good work out. You know it was good when you feel it for days.

#12734 - 01/01/21 12:45 PM Re: When Does Your Session Begin? [Re: ScoobyBelfast]

Pooh-Bah

That is so cool. I love the way your girlfriend sent you to the hardware store with suggestive list of items. Years ago, I was friends with the owners of Paul C Leather and his wife. They loved their play but also enjoyed a vanilla life. When one of them wanted to play, they'd subtly leave a particular bracelet out in the morning. (The only people I've met so far that have a bracelet fetish.) So, all day, they'd both be thinking about it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (DominaAdmin, international, furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, broom, cbot, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31275 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix