05/14/24 03:05 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#1240 - 03/21/16 11:34 AM Marco Rubio about to be outed?
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Does anyone know anything about this:

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/03/15/s...th-marco-rubio/

even if you hate his politics, this is sad to see.....
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1243 - 03/22/16 08:16 AM Re: Marco Rubio about to be outed? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Meh. Considering the poor writing, non-existant journalism, and dubious sources I doubt it. This is at best, tabloid click-bait and, at worst, a candidate for a libel suit.

You can imagine the guy getting dominated if you like--I am sure that is the intention of the article. I have no love for him. I do, however, prefer critical thinking.

Edited by Domina M (03/22/16 12:10 PM)

#1244 - 03/22/16 10:42 AM Re: Marco Rubio about to be outed? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Agreed.

#1245 - 03/22/16 02:25 PM Re: Marco Rubio about to be outed? [Re: Domina M]
Enthusiast

i hope you are correct!

#1246 - 03/22/16 03:25 PM Re: Marco Rubio about to be outed? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I'm not going to click it again and give it anymore validity, so here's my take:

There is a "rumor" that a someone, who knows who it is as it's not mentioned, is shopping a story to media outlets. This is confirmed by some random guy (I didn't click on the link but I how is he in the know other than being in the adult industry?) who says he knows this person. How did this come about? I don't know. I imagine this guy trying to have something interesting to say in a bar and brings up this story.

You can say the same against me, as I am speculating. The difference is I am not presenting any of this as a fact in a "journalistic" article.

There are no facts, not even talking to the person, if she exists, just reporting on someone who thinks they can make up a story for cash and 15 minutes of fame. Sure it can be true (We see people from all walks of life, and most of us take confidentiality seriously), but this article is garbage.

IF, and I do mean if, there are times and details from a credible source in multiple, reliable news outlets, then I would be more disgusted with the domme breaking confidentiality. In this time of questionable journalism and "studies that say" sponsored by interest groups, always look at these things with cynicism.

#1247 - 03/22/16 07:58 PM Re: Marco Rubio about to be outed? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

Dear Domina M, I hope that you are correct! I agree that this article is speculation and rumor, but I do believe that when stories like this are "shopped" to potential buyers, necessarily there are multiple parties who are exposed to the subject so the rumor can spread.
it is rare that i am thankful for Cynicism, in this case I am! and sadly, in general, I agree with you that we should look upon many stories in the media with cynicism.
I am also of the mind that it doesnt matter what happens when adults do consensual adult things behind closed doors - while salacious interest is created, behind closed door, adult activities shouldnt have an impact on performance of any job.
Thanks for your insightful analysis and comments!

#1270 - 04/02/16 03:10 PM Re: Marco Rubio about to be outed? [Re: Domina M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By Domina M
Meh. Considering the poor writing, non-existant journalism, and dubious sources I doubt it. This is at best, tabloid click-bait and, at worst, a candidate for a libel suit.

The only other place I have read the term "click-bait" has been from neckbeards on reddit.

Thank you for expanding my world view.

#1271 - 04/02/16 03:12 PM Re: Marco Rubio about to be outed? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I'm coming to this late, Rubio is long gone.

My sentiment is "meh".

There was an African American former head of the GOP was busted with something to do with "Lesbian BDSM". He seems to be doing alright with regular appearances on all of the news-talk shows. If anything the story warmed my heart for him,...a little.

Shout Box

Who's Online
348 registered (marstoy, The Thomas, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, Soapy, WestAugust, Boucheron, Domina Perpetua, broom, Chamberpot, Domina M, Moth to a Flame, buffalo, langerr, denali, Bruce88, Chuck123, palmer, Stern Miss Lea, TroyOrleans, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Chi61, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, DommeLynx, RdSx, bdsmlover, nysubjack, Queen Naomi, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DominaAdmin, llf, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, tosser, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Lady Paradise, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, Curiouser, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Mistress Tissa, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, billw, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37068 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon