I was browsing videoclips last night after seeing a domme name mentioned and then searching for her clips and when you searched for her name, there were clips of several others that also came up in the searches, or they were there because domme A and others were in a video produced or sold by studio xyz. So, some o the listings of clips I saw were not only from this single domme, but there were a half dozen of them, together with various slaves and subs.

And most of the clips were things you might expect to see in session or in clips.

And there was a clip of a scene that would be very rare or almost never for a session, we presume. There were two dommes and two subs and presumably the subs were more closely attached to the dommes than the usual sub. The subs were restrained (I think) and each domme was having sex with each sub but the sex was with the condition that the sub that came first would get whipped. (Of course, in fact, the video does not indicate this, but the subs could actually have been bf or husbands.)

Excluding actual s*x (of domme with sub) taking place in a session or at a party, do any or many dommes create similar contests, but with tease and denial or stim or mutual bi stim?

That is, there is one domme and two guys (or there are two dommes and two guys). Each guy is given T&D or stim or other with the condition that the guy who comes first is going to be whipped.

Which of you, if any, have done scenes such as this as a domme or sub? Or does almost no one do them? How were they pre-arranged or were they created as a part of tease-and-denial or other or a multi-day domme-and-sub excursion?

I am not indicating it is common or rare or good or bad. Based on clips for sale, it is pretty rare . . . but I thought the idea was intriguing.

Stories, if any?

Edited by ztrade (03/23/16 09:58 AM)