Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#12389 - 11/14/20 11:11 AM Re: A question after my first femdom session [Re: teddymishka]
dezuf_ Offline

I lost my other login.

Quote:
and my present Mistress that I am collared to, who cultivated my interests into ways that led me to service them and their desires by controlling my urges and then using me to entertain them in a way they found enjoyable.

Things like this I read on the internet confuse me. What does being collared to really mean? I mean my Mistress also put a collar on me but before the session I had said that was fine if this and that. Tomorrow I might see another Mistress and do the same. By being collared to your current mistress do you mean that? It actually made me giggle and smile because it was like a funny game than something bizzare. She said do you like your nipples to be clipped I said no but pinching is fine unless it reaches a state that becomes painful as I am not pain.

For me also it is to satisfy my strange sexual desires and of course I know she also satisfies her desires. Yes I serve her during the session but in reality I am also there to satisfy my own desires.

Edited by dezuf_ (11/14/20 11:11 AM)

#12390 - 11/14/20 11:16 AM Re: A question after my first femdom session [Re: The Thomas]
dezuf_ Offline

I don't know what you mean. I don't like to socialize with my mistress or fall in love with her. I just want to make sure that what happens in the session is like a McBeth play that inside it people might die, someone is king, someone is servant, etc. but when the play ends everybody is just an actor.

I mean visiting a domme is like a role play to me for an agreed upon duration where each side can say REEEEEEEED and end the session.

#12391 - 11/14/20 11:21 AM Re: A question after my first femdom session [Re: Mistress Tissa]
dezuf_ Offline

Quote:
Usually, a Dominant is blending the needs of both into the scene. Contrary to what you may think, it's not just about you getting served, it's about the needs of all scene participants. If you just want someone to just "serve" you, then you don't want a Dominant.

I didn't mean that. I mean that if I join a domina for a master/slave session, I am the slave and she is the master during the session. When it ends there's some time for post care where we are equal again until the next session.

Obviously if we don't think about this all the time it will give another high aspect to the session. I mean King of Thailand might see a domina and get used extremely during the session but out of the session he is the king again.

#12392 - 11/14/20 11:24 AM Re: A question after my first femdom session [Re: Komodo]
dezuf_ Offline

Thanks for the wise words!

#12427 - 11/17/20 11:51 PM Re: A question after my first femdom session [Re: dezuf]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

The other question you might ask is why is she consenting to see you! Many dommes have the money they need and other applicants and they can pick and choose whom they will see.

For many of them, if you are not meeting her needs in some way, you will not be able to see her again, or, not be able to see her for the first time.

#12475 - 11/24/20 10:12 PM Re: A question after my first femdom session [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By ztrade
The other question you might ask is why is she consenting to see you! Many dommes have the money they need and other applicants and they can pick and choose whom they will see.

For many of them, if you are not meeting her needs in some way, you will not be able to see her again, or, not be able to see her for the first time.

Again you have a distorted perception of frequency in pro femdom. A small fraction of dommes have all the money they need and that fraction has gotten smaller in the last 8 months.

It has occurred to me that you and the OP are antipodal (it should be noted that he fired a very passive aggressive Parthian shot then disappeared) He was deeply upset at his mistress apparently not meeting his interests when I am pretty sure that she was trying to find a mutually satisfying intersection. You OTOH constantly fantasize about supersadistic dommes whose interests are innately antithetical to those of her client (yes, I just used a word I am sure you hate)

BDSAIME posted a very good essay by a former domme that touches on these topics. I highly recommend you read it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (Slv4u, Moth to a Flame, ChicagoSlicker, langerr, painslut, HouseofServitude, callybionic, cbtlover, Cheyenne, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domina M, Bruce88, tosser, Michelle Lacy, Soapy, Chi61, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, need to serve, Stephen M, Queen Naomi, nysubjack, Boucheron, Mistress Tissa, WestAugust, The Thomas, furfan, HellionCobRoller, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34086 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn