In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#12315 - 11/11/20 01:01 AM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Smiley]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I will be interested to hear how things go in your explorations. Yes, not having to drive 2.5 hours to get to a session would be a good thing. :-)

#12316 - 11/11/20 01:06 AM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Spark]

Pooh-Bah

I've seen a lot of men shift away from heavy corporal over time. It is almost as if it runs it's course for some. You mentioned strap on play. For the first part of my career, I was not even remotely interested in it. I wouldn't even wear one for a photo shoot. Then, on one of my visits to Irene Boss's compound, she coaxed me into trying one on for a shoot. It just felt so cool and fun. It was an epiphany moment. I've loved strap on play ever since.

#12320 - 11/11/20 09:51 AM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
That's an excellent question for discussion, Cheyenne. I read your post about getting into strap on and that's how it's been for me with several fetishes. Medical play was like that for me. As I am sure you will remember from your days as a pro, clients request/introduce you to things you might not have an interest in or might not have ever explored otherwise. It's one of the things I have always liked about being a pro.

On a slightly different subject - has anyone noticed a trend to a specific fetish during the challenges with the virus? I have sissies coming out of the woodwork.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#12324 - 11/11/20 02:37 PM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Lovely Mistresses, some of us were always sissies we just needed a Domme to force it or pull it out of us. My interests have varied over the years from sissification, to needle and medical play like a mock castration or forced enemas, to Forced Femme assignments, to total transformation outings, to s/o (thank you Mistress Ayn), to permanent chastity under my Mistress’ control with periodic milkings with a Tomo, to being brutally flogged, whipped, and caned, to making me drink her nectar any time she desires, and now my Mistress has been working on me using a Noogleberry 2 times daily to continually stretch out my breasts while she fills each one of them with a full bag of saline in our sessions to expand them even further and now the discussion of Forced Bi to begin my slut training while she tops me. Finally I love when asked to perform a service which is rare and depends on both our work schedules should I be luck enough for them to mesh.

#12341 - 11/11/20 10:28 PM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

I will certainly let you know once I broaden my interests. I think the hardest part is deciding on pulling the trigger and asking to do something different. I've been thinking about rediscovering cbt again and possibly venturing into impact play but the thought process always involves asking yourself "Do you really want to?" and "Are you prepared for the pain it may involve?"

#12347 - 11/12/20 03:11 AM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Pooh-Bah

That is incredibly interesting about sissy play becoming more popular during the pandemic. What do you make of it?

#12353 - 11/12/20 10:28 AM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
My feeling is that people have been locked away with their own thoughts, and secret desires are bubbling to the surface. Without the usual distractions of sports, parties, etc. more people are acting on there fantasies. (During the worst of the lock downs in late spring and early summer, I had a ton of really young guys wanting to explore BDSM for the first time.) Cross dressers are habitually "closet" dwellers and maybe they feel the cover of the virus gives them impetus to finally make it happen.

The flaw in that logic is that I have seen young, single guys that have no reason to hide as well as long term cross dressers that have purged and come back to their kink - and everything in between.

I have a long time sissy client that I spoke with about this. He is a scientist and approached the subject from a scientist's mind. He brought up a study on the effects of overpopulation and "aberrant" behavior. Evidently there were male rates labeled "the beautiful ones" that withdrew and groomed constantly. It was a fascinating discussion, for sure.

More about the study:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (WestAugust, Protons1, cbot, langerr, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chi61, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, Domina M, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31121 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling