by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1189 - 03/13/16 05:29 PM more than you can handle
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I was browsing some websites and there is a domme and one of her expectations is for subs to not ask for more than you/they can handle.

in what situations have you been in, as a domme or a sub, in which the sub had asked for more than he could handle? Did you (or the domme, if you are a sub) let you out with what you could handle or less? If she continued anyway with more than you could handle, did it become a good experience or a bad experience? Was she reasonable or out of control, from your or her point of view?

#1190 - 03/14/16 12:17 PM Re: more than you can handle [Re: ztrade]
scdon
Unregistered

I think this happens a lot in toilet sessions and in 'no mercy' sessions. Speaking for myself (in the context of a 'no-mercy' session), when I have a hard cock and I am thinking with the little head, I envision myself being able to take a lot more than I actually could handle.

#1194 - 03/14/16 04:17 PM Re: more than you can handle [Re: ztrade]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
I would never do a no mercy session with a new Mistress! My old Mistress and I were best friends, we always played with no safe words. I knew I could trust Her never to do any permanent damage or push my limits to fast and hard.

#1197 - 03/14/16 10:43 PM Re: more than you can handle [Re: ]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

So, if you were hard and not thinking clearly or realizing what you were getting into . . . did you agree to things "for the next visit" or, "for the rest of the visit already started," if I may ask?

#1205 - 03/16/16 08:27 AM Re: more than you can handle [Re: ztrade]
scdon
Unregistered

I guess what I meant to say is that there have been times when I had to use a safe word because I had, indeed, asked for more than I could handle.

I don't like using a safe word as I see it being a failure on my part.

#1213 - 03/17/16 11:15 PM Re: more than you can handle [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
From my experience, a lot of subs don't know what they can handle - especially if they are new. I've had newbies think caning looked like the most incredible thing on film and with the first fall of the rattan, they use a safe word.

Making someone push through something that is not what they expected is usually not a good idea. There have been a handful of times when I have not honored a safe word, but it has been with subs I knew REALLY well and knew they needed to be pushed. These situations have been generally amazing and their trust in me has gone up because of the experience, not down. Sometimes Dommy knows best.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1216 - 03/18/16 10:40 AM Re: more than you can handle [Re: ztrade]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Mistress, I agree. One long time domina I served for 6+ years, sadly retired, taught me that. She took me into a subspace so deep I asked Her a couple of times for a strap-on session. She declined saying, "You'll just get squirrelly on me," and She was probably right when I think about it now. Yet we did parts of sessions in public places, experienced GS twice and did a video with Her once. She expanded my horizons but knew what my limits were.

#1222 - 03/18/16 08:26 PM Re: more than you can handle [Re: ztrade]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
I love “dommy knows best” 😃😀
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1224 - 03/19/16 12:08 PM Re: more than you can handle [Re: Sissybuttslave]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Sissybuttslave
I love “dommy knows best” 😃😀

So do I! Usually if you know "dommy" for a while she knows you better than you know yourself. One longtime mistress said to me, "you love the danger of almost being caught" in being submissive in public. I denied it at the time but looking back.... She was right of course.

#1226 - 03/19/16 06:58 PM Re: more than you can handle [Re: ztrade]
gls Offline
Occasional

It has been my experience that over time giving oneself 110% to one's Mistress is in many ways partaking in a right of special passage.

Safe words become more for safety and less for session management.

i remember a recent session where a Mistress had taken me so far into subspace that i was, for all intents and purposes, speaking in tongues. Much of what i said and begged for was from deep inside my most secret and wanton sub/slut fantasy world. i later realized that i let a lot more of my deep, dark needs out of the bag than i might have wished.

A great Dominatrix will file those wanton confessions away and in future sessions utilize the ones She thinks will give Her the most pleasure and take Her into Domme Space. The sub has already told Her that he needs more She just needs to decide which more is better for Her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Cheyenne, Soapy, Domina M, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32060 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix