I found Princess Fawn through Niteflirt, and decided to visit her when I was in L.A. I'm very glad I did and plan to see her any chance I get, and call her for distance training in the meantime!

In terms of looks, I'm a sucker for the haughty blonde who looks like she won't give you the time of day. That is Princess Fawn. She stands out from the alternative tattoo-ed types, she's more like the girl-next-door, but meaner and sexier, if that makes sense! Her playspace is a private and comfortable studio, more of a domestic setting than a typical dungeon, which I prefer (but she does have all the necessary devices & props). It's in a nice residential suburban neighborhood too, which put me at ease.

We did a nylon stocking leg/foot/high heel worship session, with some teasing, light bondage, and nipple play. I was collared and leashed, told to kneel at her feet, and made to thoroughly clean her shoes with my tongue. She then restrained me on the floor using rope and cuffs, and dangled her pantyhosed legs above me while I was helpless to move. She did some gentle trampling, and told me I was her furniture. I felt totally used, like a doormat. She said I existed to serve and please her. I kissed and licked her beautiful feet, and she smothered my face with them - a new kind of breathplay for me! The session was sensual but with some moments of nipple pain (from clamps, suctions and clothespins) added to heighten the intensity. My favorite thing about it was how much Fawn enjoyed making me squirm and wimper as she controlled me with her feet, and how much I could sense her genuine pleasure from being worshipped. I was in total subspace.

I only wish I could spend more time as Princess Fawn's personal foot slave and carpet!