In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#11956 - 10/07/20 08:22 PM Re: Subspace in Session? [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Mistress, I only heard of the term years and years after my first sessions in the 1970s with the legendary Belle de Jour. In those days I almost trembled when I dialed the phone knowing I'd hear her voice.

Over the years subspace develops in the first phone call, text or email with a Mistress, usually one I've known to set up an appointment and discussing what (in my case) the role play might be and what activities may occur. If a deposit is demanded (happened with two Mistresses I've known) going to their bank, depositing cash and texting the Mistress and getting a seductive acknowledgement. It deepens the night before the session or early that day, preparing what you might wear in session and what the Mistress may wear or what she will look like that day. Even illicitly planning how I would secretly change my schedule to steal time and serve Her.

Over the years I put myself in a proper mood, namely "She hired ME for HER entertainment." It made me feel much more subservient and more of an exhibitionist... male slut. While I've always outlined my likes, dislikes and what the role play might entail I've never believed in scripts. There was subdued public play. They knew how far to take me. Each one had little rituals. One had me fold and hang up her street clothes once we got to her (or my) hotel room and then I would kneel down to count out the tribute in her hands. (Always $20s.) Another Mistress, years ago, introduced by Belle de Jour, I swear had such gorgeous eyes she'd hypnotize me. Or so it seemed.

The two most memorable to me, no names, knew me very well. Each one would coax me to try something new or, extemporaneously, something would happen and I would be all accepting due to mutual trust and (I like to think) mutual enjoyment. And I'd get into deeper and deeper subspace. When it gets like that it is intoxicating, dare I say addictive. She knows it, you know it. Luckily I've been with some fine ladies who took me to the edge, but never over it. I hope this makes some sense. I'm almost in subspace trying to describe this.

#11965 - 10/08/20 10:26 AM Re: Subspace in Session? [Re: junglebeast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

How cool is that subspace starts the minute you start thinking about a session...getting your nerve up to make the call. That is so much fun. You are fortunate to have seen such wonderful doms, like the legendary Belle de Jour. When I marched in the bdsm section of the pride parade in NYC about 20 years go, along side Mistress Mir and Leslie Savage, I knew it was fun and special. But, I didn't realize what an incredible experience it was that would be a precious place in time for the scene that not everyone would get to have.

#12254 - 11/05/20 10:10 PM Re: Subspace in Session? [Re: Cheyenne]
Luke Cage Offline
Occasional

Loc: PA
I’ve been fairly lucky, that two-thirds of the dommes with whom I’ve sessioned have sent me into subspace. If I *don’t* go into subspace, the chemistry is probably not quite right, for one reason or another, and I would likely move on.

And then there was that one time I went *beyond* subspace and into some kind of trance-like state, which is goddamned crazy, and not something I was looking for, or thought was possible, especially for myself.

I’m *more than satisfied* with plain old awesome subspace, though. I don’t want to eff around and get my brain broken. grin

#12255 - 11/06/20 01:18 AM Re: Subspace in Session? [Re: Luke Cage]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Luke Cage
And then there was that one time I went *beyond* subspace and into some kind of trance-like state, which is goddamned crazy, and not something I was looking for, or thought was possible, especially for myself.

I've been there twice myself... It is truly insane and indescribable

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Chi61, CelesteTaylor, palmer, cbtlover, artiemus1, DominaAdmin, Bruce88, furfan, Soapy, langerr, Eastbabyhuey, international, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, ztrade, broom, cbot, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31295 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas