by furfan
Today at 10:23 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Psychedelics and bdsm
by Soapy
Today at 09:33 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#11917 - 10/04/20 08:42 PM Mistress Desiree - The Gates (SF Bay Area)
Eastbabyhuey Online   content

I have been going to The Gates for several years but had not been as often lately. due partly to having a few dommes I see regularly. I have many fond memories at The Gates so when I saw that it was struggling due to the pandemic, I decided to return for a session. Desiree caught my eye so I emailed her. She responded quickly and professionally with well written messages, and we set up a session.
As I went to the Gates, I thought of all the wonderful dommes I'd seen there over the years -- Catherine, Kaya, Xia, Saben and Larai come to mind -- and was excited to meet Desiree.
I was greeted at the door by the masked but still lovely Louise. I have sessioned with Louise before and enjoyed my time with her. She led me to the front room to wait for Desiree.
I heard heels clicking and saw beautiful black boots under the curtain, and Desiree walked through. My jaw dropped. She is stunning, her pictures do not do her justice. In addition to the sexy boots, she had on a leather skirt and her attire and makeup was very stylish and gave her quite an exotic look. I felt so lucky to be sessioning with a fashion model.
After the negotiation we went upstairs and had a fabulous session. She injected humor into the session, which I always like and switched from pain to sensuality throughout the session as she administered corporal and worship with great skill. Near the end of the session, she was quite devious and adept in giving me a golden shower.
Desiree was active and engaged and definitely got into the session.
I definitely will be back to see her again.
Her link is below and you can set up a session with her via email. I'm also including Louise's page. I know from past sessions with her that she also is adept at giving gs. She comes across as quiet when you meet her, which makes her kinkiness in session even hotter.
https://www.thegatessm.com/desiree

https://www.thegatessm.com/louise

#11918 - 10/04/20 08:56 PM Re: Mistress Desiree - The Gates (SF Bay Area) [Re: Eastbabyhuey]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Desiree has an incredible ass and is one of the few dommes who can pull red off well. Great place to session at.

#11919 - 10/04/20 08:57 PM Re: Mistress Desiree - The Gates (SF Bay Area) [Re: Eastbabyhuey]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Is Gia still there? I didn't see her on the website. She felt very new to things last year, but seemed to be gaining some good experience and has a great look to her.

#18682 - 04/17/23 06:28 PM Re: Mistress Desiree - The Gates (SF Bay Area) [Re: Eastbabyhuey]
shiv Offline

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=18681 - Recent Review

Shout Box

Who's Online
301 registered (painslut, Domina M, strangefruit, CelesteTaylor, HellionCobRoller, midlet, furfan, Soapy, ChicagoSlicker, cbtlover, HenryB, Cheyenne, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, palmer, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, langerr, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, nysubjack, marstoy, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, GulfCoastal, buffalo, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, international, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31736 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina