Fetbot
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#11917 - 10/04/20 08:42 PM Mistress Desiree - The Gates (SF Bay Area)
Eastbabyhuey Online   content

I have been going to The Gates for several years but had not been as often lately. due partly to having a few dommes I see regularly. I have many fond memories at The Gates so when I saw that it was struggling due to the pandemic, I decided to return for a session. Desiree caught my eye so I emailed her. She responded quickly and professionally with well written messages, and we set up a session.
As I went to the Gates, I thought of all the wonderful dommes I'd seen there over the years -- Catherine, Kaya, Xia, Saben and Larai come to mind -- and was excited to meet Desiree.
I was greeted at the door by the masked but still lovely Louise. I have sessioned with Louise before and enjoyed my time with her. She led me to the front room to wait for Desiree.
I heard heels clicking and saw beautiful black boots under the curtain, and Desiree walked through. My jaw dropped. She is stunning, her pictures do not do her justice. In addition to the sexy boots, she had on a leather skirt and her attire and makeup was very stylish and gave her quite an exotic look. I felt so lucky to be sessioning with a fashion model.
After the negotiation we went upstairs and had a fabulous session. She injected humor into the session, which I always like and switched from pain to sensuality throughout the session as she administered corporal and worship with great skill. Near the end of the session, she was quite devious and adept in giving me a golden shower.
Desiree was active and engaged and definitely got into the session.
I definitely will be back to see her again.
Her link is below and you can set up a session with her via email. I'm also including Louise's page. I know from past sessions with her that she also is adept at giving gs. She comes across as quiet when you meet her, which makes her kinkiness in session even hotter.
https://www.thegatessm.com/desiree

https://www.thegatessm.com/louise

#11918 - 10/04/20 08:56 PM Re: Mistress Desiree - The Gates (SF Bay Area) [Re: Eastbabyhuey]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Desiree has an incredible ass and is one of the few dommes who can pull red off well. Great place to session at.

#11919 - 10/04/20 08:57 PM Re: Mistress Desiree - The Gates (SF Bay Area) [Re: Eastbabyhuey]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Is Gia still there? I didn't see her on the website. She felt very new to things last year, but seemed to be gaining some good experience and has a great look to her.

#18682 - 04/17/23 06:28 PM Re: Mistress Desiree - The Gates (SF Bay Area) [Re: Eastbabyhuey]
shiv Offline

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=18681 - Recent Review

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26873 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller