Lady Bellatrix
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Topic Options
#11809 - 09/22/20 02:58 AM The Ultimate Act Of Submission?
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Hey Buzzers, What do you believe is the ultimate act of submission.

#11810 - 09/22/20 08:54 AM Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

I would say an actual castration would be the ultimate act.

More realistically though, I would say a true cuckold would be the ultimate submissive as there is likely no way his wife finds him attractive anymore.

#11812 - 09/22/20 12:51 PM Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I don't think any particular activity is the ultimate act of submission. I think it is when the sub truly abhors or is scared of the idea of doing something but does it anyways through their own acceptance of the Dommes will rather than being forced.

I have been in this position five times in my life with four different Dommes and it all had to do with the circumstances rather than the activity itself. Three of the activities were on my hard limits list and that did play a part but under normal circumstances I would have just refused those things (and had in the past and since). However, in those particular moments the Domme's will overwhelmed my own and I submitted.

Don't get me wrong, being physically forced past your limits is extremely powerful but I think being overwhelmed by Her will and just giving in is the "ultimate act of submission" .

Asp

#11817 - 09/22/20 09:25 PM Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? [Re: AspX]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

So, if you have some hard limits, how did those dimmed in particular persuade, seduce, induce, cajole or intimidate you into going past your limits? Did they do so intentionally or without knowing you had the limits?

Me, I have limits that I have never written on a form or said out loud, cause I saw no likelihood that the limit would be approached. So, some have written limits and some are spoken and some limits are simply never mentioned cause it is not needed.

Did you feel bad or happy or intrigued that the Somme had pushed, persuaded or trapped you into going beyond the limit? Do you ask dommws or seek out dimmed who will push you to your limit and beyond? Or, did they figure they could and so they did?

#11818 - 09/22/20 09:34 PM Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? [Re: AspX]
CelesteTaylor Offline

Hi AspX,

I am very curious as to what these limits were, and what transpired with the Dommes will overwhelmed yours. Was it being in sub space mindset or something else?

If you dont want to reveal in a public forum, I understand. Feel free to DM me if you wish to disclose and discuss further.

Celeste

#11819 - 09/23/20 07:00 AM Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? [Re: CelesteTaylor]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Each activity is different for everyone. For me I was seduced, cajoled or prodded into activities over the years that the 20 something version of me who had his first session would NEVER have done. LOL! The activities were and are minor for some, but for me major. The willingness to please the Mistress is key, as well as mutual trust & repect and being in deep subspace.

#11822 - 09/23/20 04:17 PM Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? [Re: junglebeast]
CelesteTaylor Offline

Thanks, Junglebeast.

Can you share what the activities were? Would really like to know. DM me if privacy is necessary. Thanks!

#11828 - 09/25/20 05:35 PM Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? [Re: ztrade]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By ztrade
So, if you have some hard limits, how did those dimmed in particular persuade, seduce, induce, cajole or intimidate you into going past your limits? Did they do so intentionally or without knowing you had the limits?

Without much detail of what they were because they actually all are still hard limits for me but the three situations were:

One was just this past February right before the shutdowns... I was in session with one of my Dommes who I have an extreme affinity for (which is not actually the case with everyone I serve or even who have that special status of being considered to be one of my Dommes)... I don't allow post-session marks and she started hitting me with a dragon's tail so strongly that I couldn't believe it wouldn't leave a mark... Mentally I was struggling but I also have complete trust in her... Finally she got me with a final strike that may my mind explode in pain and I knew marked me... I didn't say anything but I literally spent the rest of the session trying to release my anger while she did wonderful things that should have put me in complete bliss. With literally anyone else I would have called red and discussed it, but I could tell that she was in the most intense Domspace and I literally couldn't be so selfish as to break that for her... especially knowing that wouldn't effect whether I had marks at that point or not (nothing we did after that came close to leaving a mark). I didn't even mention it at Dinner after because she was still in complete bliss and that is what I truly wanted. However, after it was all over I emailed her and told her what had happened and what was going on in my mind... She replied in utter agony because we had been together so much that she never even thought to review or ask about my lists again and didn't realize that was actually a limit for me.

Another had to do with poor communication because this particular Domme (who also enjoys that my Domme status) isn't a native English speaker and she sometimes misunderstands. There was something that she wanted to do that was past my limits but there is also stuff that I have wanted to do that is past her limits so I jokingly said I would be willing to gamble my limit against hers. She misunderstood this and brought another person into the session but essentially pulled activities out of a hat for the three of us. This particular person being in the session was actually the hard limit but I could not embarrass my Domme in front of that person by objecting after she had already arranged all of this. In the end, it was amazing to have to submit in this way but it is still not something that I would repeat or allow someone else to do.

For the first time I ever was pushed past a hard limit, it was extremely intentional by this Domme and is really what pushed her into that my Domme status (which only these three Dommes currently enjoy... Although there are three others who have at some point in the past). This was probably only a few years into sessioning with her (I have now been with her for more than a dozen years and it is very personal rather than professional at this point) and she worked to get me to do it over four or five sessions... Including even trying to physically force it and failing... But, finally she got me in the right headspace near the beginning of one session and very simply demanded/ordered/instructed me to do it and I just complied. It was complete and utter submission to her will and the most fantastic bliss imaginable. To this day, she randomly instructs or forces me to do it again in many ways and I actively crave it with her... but now it is one of my hardest limits for anyone else because it is just intensely special and to do it for anyone else would feel like I was cheating on her (she knows this and knows that she can order me to do so for someone else if she wants, but my never doing it for anyone else is special to her). At this point... I honestly don't think there is anything that she can't make me do but she is happy with that knowledge rather than needing to prove it over and over.

Hope that explains it in a way that makes sense.

#11829 - 09/25/20 05:46 PM Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? [Re: CelesteTaylor]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Both you and z basically asked the same question so please take a look at my answer to him in this thread.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (porkster, Domina M, Ms_Gia_Peccato, langerr, artiemus1, Cheyenne, Soapy, international, denali, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, ChicagoSlicker, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27468 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova