Mistress Isadora
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#11736 - 09/10/20 06:03 AM Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time?
Woo Offline

Basically being assertive and confident in their interactions with other people?

#11737 - 09/10/20 07:56 AM Re: Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time? [Re: Woo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Most of my clients fit that description. Enjoying submissive play and even a submissive lifestyle, doesn't take away someone being assertive or confident. At least, in the 20 years I spent in the FemDom business, I never saw that in anyone I knew.

#11739 - 09/10/20 08:54 AM Re: Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time? [Re: Woo]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Yeah, definitely. I don't think I'm even submissive in sessions as in sure, I go along with letting a woman put my hands in restraints on a cross and perform cbt, but I never really feel like she's a superior or that I want to be a slave to her. I just enjoy seeing an attractive woman in domme attire perform. I especially love when they put on their strap on harness and adjust it and put a dildo in there. It's just really hot.

Outside of that, i am the dominant one in relationships with women, they'd never know this side of me. I am the one to tie them up, gag them, choke, spank, etc.

#11740 - 09/10/20 09:23 AM Re: Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time? [Re: John_Bolton]
Woo Offline

Hi, thank you.

So when a mistress in her about me page says that women are superior to men and they expect your complete devotion and expect you to do whatever they say, do they mean only for the duration of the plays with their clients and even so by respecting their safe words or do they really mean it?

#11742 - 09/10/20 09:40 AM Re: Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time? [Re: Cheyenne]
Woo Offline

Hi

I am still very confused. BDSM for me is like a parallel universe that I never knew existed and now that I know it exists and what I want to get from it I still don't know what it really is. Is it all or nothing like the blue pill/red pill story of Matrix or is it something that I can enjoy with a dominatrix whenever I want and to engage only in activities that I (and her) want to do in the session?

Thanks.

#11743 - 09/10/20 10:37 AM Re: Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time? [Re: Woo]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I would say that i am confident in my everyday life as well as the Femdom play that i engage in.
The way i interact with the Mistresses i session with is very similar to how i act in real life. I I don’t necessarily think im submissive in my vanilla life but i do treat people with respect and compassion which probably to some extent comes from my submissive side. I believe you can still be assertive and confident but maintain these traits.

#11745 - 09/10/20 12:35 PM Re: Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time? [Re: Woo]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Originally Posted By Blu
Hi, thank you.

So when a mistress in her about me page says that women are superior to men and they expect your complete devotion and expect you to do whatever they say, do they mean only for the duration of the plays with their clients and even so by respecting their safe words or do they really mean it?

It's all business to them. They realize some men truly believe it and other men obviously know that men are physically stronger than women, but obviously I'm going to choose a domme who at least presents/gives the illusion that she embraces the superiority role. Obviously I would not want to see a woman who expresses she is not confident playing the role of a dominant, but will do it anyways/try it.

I basically already know what I am paying to pick the menu of items that will take place, can put in an attire request (never cared much about the attire though), and generally have a good say in the session time.

#11749 - 09/10/20 06:48 PM Re: Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time? [Re: Woo]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Blu
Basically being assertive and confident in their interactions with other people?

I fit that categorization

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (TheDriver, Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26899 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Isadora