Fetbot
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#11730 - 09/09/20 11:32 PM I'm a Trump fan, but the right is so stupid on this one issue
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Why do Trump fans so blindly support Blue Lives and Police when the Police were absolutely tyrannical during the lockdowns and in many cases, still are? I see videos of Trump fans pushing back ANTIFA goons only to get arrested by the Police for doing it. And you should see what the Police have done to Ammon Bundy in Idaho. It's disgusting.

I do not support law enforcement. Police have never done me any favors and have only done negative things. If Police have proven to be useless at protecting property in places like Minneapolis and elsewhere, perhaps they should be defunded, disbanded, and out of our way. I trust my Glock and AK more than I trust the Police to protect me.

Trump fans should be against the Police and let them know just how outnumbered they are. I don't think we should go to the level that BLM or ANTIFA have with the violence towards Police, but we definitely should be protesting and organizing to show the Police they're on their own.

Everyone should look at what the Police in Australia have been doing to the citizens there and asking if that's what we want here. We must push back.

#11738 - 09/10/20 08:54 AM Re: I'm a Trump fan, but the right is so stupid on this one issue [Re: John_Bolton]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

This is a great question. As someone who has a back the blue flag flying at my house, I will offer my feelings. Some cops are real jerks or just incompetent for the job. Not a lot of people would disagree that we need higher standards and better training. But, most of these people put their lives on the line every day for a job that doesn't pay so great. Most of them are really good, hard working people. The amount of disrespect they are getting is shameful. Defunding them or, as Biden puts it, "Redirecting" funds is absurd. This is a time when we should be putting more money into our police departments. My Back the Blue flag is flying because of the manner in which I see these hard working people being treated, most of whom are good people. Additionally, imagine facing prison if you rightfully defend your life against a criminal who were trying to, respectfully, apprehend.

#11741 - 09/10/20 09:26 AM Re: I'm a Trump fan, but the right is so stupid on this one issue [Re: Cheyenne]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
This is a great question. As someone who has a back the blue flag flying at my house, I will offer my feelings. Some cops are real jerks or just incompetent for the job. Not a lot of people would disagree that we need higher standards and better training. But, most of these people put their lives on the line every day for a job that doesn't pay so great. Most of them are really good, hard working people. The amount of disrespect they are getting is shameful. Defunding them or, as Biden puts it, "Redirecting" funds is absurd. This is a time when we should be putting more money into our police departments. My Back the Blue flag is flying because of the manner in which I see these hard working people being treated, most of whom are good people. Additionally, imagine facing prison if you rightfully defend your life against a criminal who were trying to, respectfully, apprehend.

Thanks, that is a good perspective. I am not wanting to be disrespectful to Police as some are hardworking, low paid, and absolutely do risk their lives, but.... I have never had them do anything good for me. It's been disgusting to see them murder people like Duncan Lemp in their sleep or that hotel shooting where a few cops humiliated and then shot a guy after making him and his gf crawl in the hallway.

I guess I used to have more respect for law enforcement and naivety when it came to interacting with them, but now I don't talk to Police. I refuse to assist. I remember living in an apartment community and a couple of them asked me to let them into the building so they could search for a guy who may have fled and hid in the complex. I did. Now, knowing what I know... I'd tell them to F off and get a warrant.

I just think that those of us who value freedom should be smart about supporting the Police after everything we saw them do. I mean, they arrested Shelly Luther and took away Mr. McCloskey's gun. And sure... these may be the policies of local officials and they're just carrying them out, but if the Police don't have the balls to tell those officials to f off and that behavior is wrong, then we should not support them at all.

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27255 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Fetbot