04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#11702 - 09/04/20 04:03 PM Have you ever had an FTT client working in the STEM group?
Woo Offline

Used STEM in the topic for brevity but I mean lawyers, politicians, doctors, surgeons, famous sport stars and celebrities and ...

How do they manage to keep their FTT life hidden from the public especially in the age of internet where a simple accident can reveal a person's private identity (talking of which, this forum should switch to HTTPS) and ruin his career?

I am asking because FTT has been a fantasy of mine for a long time now and the only thing that prevents me from doing it is fear of public humilation and I want to know how can I get past this fear?

#11733 - 09/10/20 05:10 AM Re: Have you ever had an FTT client working in the STEM group? [Re: Woo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Blu
Used STEM in the topic for brevity but I mean lawyers, politicians, doctors, surgeons, famous sport stars and celebrities and ...

How do they manage to keep their FTT life hidden from the public especially in the age of internet where a simple accident can reveal a person's private identity (talking of which, this forum should switch to HTTPS) and ruin his career?

I am asking because FTT has been a fantasy of mine for a long time now and the only thing that prevents me from doing it is fear of public humilation and I want to know how can I get past this fear?

I don't think what you are talking about is limited to FTT. Any participation in either the lifestyle or seeing a Pro Domme has generally the same risks and fears for most people since the public doesn't really distinguish between the activities within our world. The fact is that if your partner is untrustworthy and wishes to blackmail you, it doesn't matter if you actually did FTT... all She has to say is that that you did (unless your fear is only that you actually did it and other people know vs. everyone thinking you did it and you knowing its not true). So, as long as you are willing to see a Domme the same rules apply.

Its all about identifying and choosing someone who is trustworthy on a personal level. You can do an NDA with a Domme but that means you have to give them your personal information and that really opens you up to the things you are most paranoid about. The fact is that if someone is a well-established working Pro Domme their business can be destroyed by an accusation they are not trustworthy so they have a lot more to lose than they will gain.

As for the general internet, if you are truly paranoid then you never give out your personal information or allow a photograph of you to be taken that is attached to your online identity. Even more paranoid, don't use the same devices to use apps or access sites for both your online and legal identity. "Accidents" happen because a desire for convenience makes someone sloppy.

However, being outed almost always happens because you pissed the wrong person off or you go to see someone who doesn't deserve your trust (generally because you are listening to your crotch rather than paying a professional rate for a true Pro after doing proper research to find someone who is worth trusting) rather than an "accident".

#11735 - 09/10/20 06:00 AM Re: Have you ever had an FTT client working in the STEM group? [Re: AspX]
Woo Offline

Thank you for the comments Asp.

One more questions: do you recommend to use only very secure communication methods when I want to discuss this topic with a mistress or is it unnecessary to be that much worried? What if I send an sms message or email and it is viewed by a mass surveillance agent/employee?

#11764 - 09/13/20 06:44 AM Re: Have you ever had an FTT client working in the STEM group? [Re: Woo]
Lady Ilyse Offline

Have you tried using protonmail?

#11772 - 09/14/20 08:08 PM Re: Have you ever had an FTT client working in the STEM group? [Re: Woo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
IMO, it only becomes unnecessary to be as safe as possible when it stops you from being able to communicate.

You can use encrypted email (such as protonmail) to communicate although keeping communication encrypted is only easy if the Domme also has a protonmail account (otherwise you have to jump thru some hoops).

From a texting perspective, Signal is the best option for encrypted communication but WhatsApp also works but the Domme must also have that app.

Chances are if you are going to have a problem, it is not because of intercepted communication. It is most likely you being sloppy or your device being compromised and it being tied back to your legal ID.

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Chi61, CelesteTaylor, palmer, cbtlover, artiemus1, DominaAdmin, Bruce88, furfan, Soapy, langerr, Eastbabyhuey, international, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, ztrade, broom, cbot, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31295 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling