In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#11570 - 08/12/20 02:55 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: junglebeast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Ah, thank you for letting me know. I can see the turn the on with fbb or even someone who isn't into weights but is trained in martial arts.

#11571 - 08/12/20 03:00 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: ztrade]

Pooh-Bah

I would agree that a lot of new doms never get a foothold to have a lasting career. It requires devotion and sacrifice. I will let you know how it goes with my young friend. She appears to have everything it takes to make it, especially the enthusiasm.

#11572 - 08/12/20 03:04 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: John_Bolton]

Pooh-Bah

That is cool. Why have footage on a shelf when other people would enjoy it? You do bring up an interesting topic. Are videos actually a representation of how someone is in session? From my personal experience, I'd say no. My sessions were far different than the persona in a video. To make videos interesting they have to be more action packed and dramatic than what most sessions are. But I do think it is a fun approach to order a custom video and be in a good frame of mind for the session...kind of like foreplay.

#11573 - 08/12/20 03:05 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: AspX]

Pooh-Bah

Agreed. :-)

#11577 - 08/12/20 07:19 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Cheyenne]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
While I've always been totally accepting of what other people want to do, it has bothered me to see men top women. I will never forget being at the HellFire Club when a pot belly man who looked like he had no respect for himself was whipping the heck out of a cute young lady. I had to walk away. It was not my business what the two of them enjoyed. It just seemed abusive to me in a way that was uncomfortable. I will say the exception to male top/ fem sub, is when it is benevolent. Two of my long ago friends were such a couple. When they did shows, it was obvious that his goal was to bring her erotic satisfaction. He was protective over her. It was a cool dynamic they had going on. It would still probably blow the fantasy for a lot of men who see the lady of their interest only as a top. But, I respected, that he seemed to be serving her more than the other way around.

I completely agree. I was at a domcon party in a hotel room, several years ago. A "famous" Domme, sky high on coke and booze, allowed a group of Mistresses to beat the immortal shit out of her. She was so marked up, she blubbered about how she could possibly explain the beating to her boyfriend.

Every time I see one of her ads, I think what a fucking fake.

#11581 - 08/12/20 11:02 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: cbtlover]

Pooh-Bah

I'm pretty open minded but playing on drugs is not safe for anyone involved.

#11582 - 08/12/20 12:31 PM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I'm pretty open minded but playing on drugs is not safe for anyone involved.

I completely agree. And drinking is not advisable either. Years ago a Mistress I saw a few times asked/told me to be her cleaning sub one day at her apartment when she was out. Her receptionist was there to instruct me. I cleaned, dusted, vacuumed for a couple of hours. The Mistress returned after what I can only describe as a "liquid lunch." The receptionist gave me a look and I could smell it on the Mistress. The Mistress changed, came in for our role play, and she was a bit sentimental, very "touchy feely," etc. Not bragging but someone else could have taken advantage. After a half hour I politely ended the session. The receptionist showed me to the door and mouthed a thank you.

#11638 - 08/24/20 04:33 PM Re: Doms who Switch UPDATE [Re: Cheyenne]

Pooh-Bah

There has been no change with my male friend who is considering having his female sub move in with him. But, I took some of the ideas and thoughts from this post and scripted into a movie. It is important to work with the interests of the people you are filming with. But, I think it is going to be pretty cool. Thank you to everyone who inspired our filming day. Even if it doesn't come out great, they are all having fun with it.

#11639 - 08/25/20 07:08 PM Re: Doms who Switch UPDATE [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

There has been no change with my male friend who is considering having his female sub move in with him. But, I took some of the ideas and thoughts from this post and scripted into a movie. It is important to work with the interests of the people you are filming with. But, I think it is going to be pretty cool. Thank you to everyone who inspired our filming day. Even if it doesn't come out great, they are all having fun with it.

Mistress, glad we could help. If / when the video gets released please post a link so we can preview and / or buy it.

#11655 - 08/29/20 05:57 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Cheyenne]
ryancbtbb Offline
Occasional

I personally would never be a slave to a lifestyle domme that switches. Prefer she has track record for being dominant her whole life, much like the girl who first kicked my groin (disposable shorts offered by summer camp staffs) with her bare foot. 1 year later it gave me a major BALLBUSTING fetish. She was student body representative in high school, honors and board member of student union in college, today, co-owner of the summer camp she kicked me at (previous owner retired and her a decent price as she visited almost every year, and nobody wants to live rural), co-owner of a gym and influential in public policy during her day job.

Funny thing about that particular summer camp was, half the girls used threats of kicking groin for theft prevention, touching without permission, who's turn is it for certain leisure activity. The strict face vice-warden who stayed during summer months, act like nothing happened. It was an all-girls boarding school during the school season.

I personally would never be a slave to a lifestyle domme that switches. If she has a track record for being dominant her whole life, much like the girl who first kicked my groin (disposable shorts offered by summer camp staffs) with her bare foot. 1 year later it gave me a major BALLBUSTING fetish. She was student body representative in high school, honors and board member of student union in college, today, co-owner of the summer camp she kicked me at (previous owner retired and her a decent price as she visited almost every year, and nobody wants to live rural), co-owner of a gym and influential in public policy during her day job.

Funny thing about that particular summer camp was, half the girls used threats of kicking groin for theft prevention, touching without permission, who's turn is it for certain leisure activity. The strict face vice-warden who stayed during summer months, act like nothing happened. It was an all-girls boarding school during the school season.

1 year later, right before starting high school. At the same summer camp. I was TOO dirty after playing sports. The vice-warden was the one standing outside the shower stall, while I wash my arms and legs, she said, TAKE A SHOWER WHILE YOU'RE HERE in an authoritative voice. Came off everything and slipped my clothes past underneath the plastic curtain. After shower was off, no towel. She demanded I come out and use the hand-dryers. My clothes was transported to the bench, across the room opposite of the air-dryer. At this point, I already developed a full-blown ballbusting fetish. While drying myself, I accidentally popped a boner, as she stood in front of me. I thought might as well lean my shoulders against the wall to show off, so I did. Spread my legs, hips forward to her swirling my erect shaft/head in circular motion, pointing it at her. Hands behind my back, more I flaunted my erect privates, the more aroused I got, hardest it could be and twitching, no longer swing/swirl easily. I was practically baiting her to kick me. As I move slightly forward, off came her hiking boots (floor bit wet and slippery) and the ball of her foot swung up. She gave a kick deep in my balls, I felt her foot and toes separate them as she lodged up into base of my erection. I was on the floor for 30 minutes. She brought an older girl over to watch me, as both my hands cover my balls. Telling her the effectiveness of kicking my balls as I slowly squirm around the floor, the pain centers around my balls and base of boner, but shot up abdomen and stomach.. The older girl was simply laughing and had her foot top of my body, I was still erect, using her hands to ply my hands off my balls, I got on my stomach, she still plied my hands off and had both balls in one hand while her other hand pushing my hands away, her grip was too tight, I gave up. She was bending and twisting learned in self-defense. I thought, "oh no, not again, not yet, i got more than I sexually desired". I was panting, sweating, drowsy and having a slight tingling headache. I couldn't bend or get on my back, It hurts every time I moved and she could twist them off if i moved the wrong direct. She was tugging/pulling/twisting for my reaction, her sandals came off and bare toes clamped to pull out my half-erect meat from underneath my pelvis/thigh (I was on my stomach) and trample/pressed on it with bottom of her foot. She wasn't squeezing my balls anymore, and I felt something tingle underneath her foot. A FULL ERECTION. She put her other foot on my upper back, as vice-warden left, another girl came in a minute later and saw everything. I begged and begged before she released me. After 15 more minutes, the pain was gone, everyone already left. I had the stiffest erection and masturbating inside the corner stall, I squirted 5 times in. "Let vice-warden clean it an hour later during shower inspection", I thought.

It was a life changing event I do not regret. Throughout my teens, I much fantasized about a true matriarchy land. sexually, BDSM, socially and politically. No switches. I realize fetish originate from younger years and vice-warden ingrained FemDom and BDSM into me, through herself or other girls.

Edited by ryancbtbb (08/29/20 07:02 AM)

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (WestAugust, cbot, langerr, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chi61, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, Domina M, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31096 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn