by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#11564 - 08/11/20 06:26 PM Mistress Belle de Jour tribute
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

The "Remembering the old days" thread made me think about my first domina, the legendary Mistress Belle de Jour of Manhattan. She was the leading domina in NYC during the 1970s (I met her in... '73 I think) into the 1980s. I found this link with great vintage pics of her.

I posted this before, but when I met her I was a college kid, 20, and she was a worldly and exotic (for this Italian Catholic boy from Brooklyn) late 40s or 50. Most of the pics in the link are from the mid 1980s when she had shows in her dungeon on 3rd Ave around East 17th or 18th Street so she had to be 60 or her early 60s in some pics. (The pics of her with no stockings, less costuming, remind me of her in '73.) I was never on stage with her. Just sessions... and she'd "advise" me on which dominatrix to select at her dungeons when she stopped sessioning, based on what she knew I liked. Enjoy!

http://bededucators.gloriabrame.com/belle-du-jour-a-tribute/

#11609 - 08/19/20 07:34 AM Re: Mistress Belle de Jour tribute [Re: junglebeast]
Addict

I would have added this to the "Remembering the Old Days" thread but the responses seem empty now, so I'll add to my memories of Belle and a bit about the scene from the '70s to early '90s.

Belle was tough, but treated me well. Early on she knew, when I was 20, I was turned on by her voice on the phone but had little $ for anything but maybe two, three sessions a year. I called one day a couple of weeks after my first session and Belle ordered me to come in to entertain her and a trainee the next afternoon. I balked saying I couldn’t afford two tributes. She told me to bring one tribute, and it was an education for the trainee AND me.

Soon after Belle ordered me to be her “bath slave” one AM. I wore a homemade thong, drew the bubble bath, called her when it was ready, removed her robe and bathed her. When she was finished I dried her off, was told to clean up the bathroom and was summoned to help her dress. It was all hot stuff for a naive college kid.

After a long hiatus and I got back into the scene in ‘84 or so when I was in my early 30s. She had a session with me and then proceeded to recommend Mistresses I’d like. She was right again, of course. First it was her niece Mistress Gloria from Queens who was a very hot 40ish blonde, long hair, long nails, busty with wicked curves and a hypnotic stare… very seductive and very hot. But she hardly allowed body worship. Belle knew about that. I saw Gloria a few times, and after one of those sessions Belle asked me as I was leaving, “Anything?’ I said yes, she laughed and said, “Congratulations! You’re the first!”

When Gloria left Belle recommended the equally legendary Ava Taurel, who began her NYC career. I became a regular of hers at Belle’s and later when she got her own place. Still, every once in a while, during the late ‘80s I’d contact Belle. One afternoon she had me come over to her apartment which was then across the street from her 3rd Ave dungeon near 18th Street. A friend of hers, around her age, just moved to NYC and wanted become a domina. I was used as a “training slave” once again and served both of them.

The last time I saw Belle was around '90 or '91. I hadn’t seen her in a few years and heard she was semi-retired but was part owner of a dungeon in Chelsea called Leather Ladies. I took a shot and called early one Saturday afternoon and we instantly recognized each other’s voice on the phone. Belle bluntly said, “You’re still doing this shit?” We both laughed. At that point she had to be in her late ‘60s or 70. I ran over and she looked as sexy as ever in tight black leather pants and matching boots, a fitted brown corduroy jacket and brown satin shirt, opened enough to emphasize her cleavage. I pleaded for her to do the session, she said she didn’t anymore and had nothing to wear. I said, “Just wear what you have on.” She paused and said something like, “You still wear those thongs?” I said yes, and she growled, “Get inside and be ready!”

I was standing in the middle of the room when she entered wearing the high heels, black leather pants and a strapless black bra. She circled, complimented me that I kept in shape and said, “You still have a great ass for spanking,” and gave me a few hand spanks while pinching my nipples and the fun began. I just wish I could find more of her old ads or pics, wish there was a video of her back then. A legend… what a woman.

#11611 - 08/19/20 01:02 PM Re: Mistress Belle de Jour tribute [Re: junglebeast]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By junglebeast
Soon after Belle ordered me to be her “bath slave” one AM. I wore a homemade thong, drew the bubble bath, called her when it was ready, removed her robe and bathed her. When she was finished I dried her off, was told to clean up the bathroom and was summoned to help her dress. It was all hot stuff for a naive college kid.

It is still hot stuff regardless of your age or era

#11615 - 08/19/20 02:10 PM Re: Mistress Belle de Jour tribute [Re: AspX]
Addict

Originally Posted By AspX
Originally Posted By junglebeast

It is still hot stuff regardless of your age or era

You're damned right. I was street smart at 20 but looking back versus today's 20 year olds (15 year olds?) I was painfully naive.

P.S. - After she was fully dressed and I was still in my homemade thong at her feet, aching for a release, she looked down kind of posed and said, "Hurry up, I don't have all day." LOL!

#11624 - 08/20/20 05:48 PM Re: Mistress Belle de Jour tribute [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Thanks for sharing this, junglebeast. I've heard a lot of good things about Mistress Belle Du Jour. She must have been very special.

#11631 - 08/21/20 03:07 PM Re: Mistress Belle de Jour tribute [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Addict

In reminiscing I realized one thing that wouldn’t fly today. I was 20, she was late 40s, probably 50 when I met Belle in the ‘70s. If the NYPD found out about my age she could have been arrested for that. LOL!

Seriously, Belle was a fine business person. From what I heard in the ‘80s and ‘90s and what I read, she was a successful hairstylist, her own shop, and as she became the BDSM legend Belle supposedly invested her earnings of her new career in Manhattan real estate.

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (painslut, Cheyenne, sheba322000, international, Bruce88, Soapy, Domina M, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, langerr, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32071 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn