DTLA Dominas
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#11607 - 08/19/20 05:31 AM Kicked in the balls
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

On another thread someone said something along the lines of “can’t we all just talk about getting kicked in the balls”. And I thought, that sounds like a wonderful thread

Last week I did a session focused on ball busting. I’ve had good luck finding women on Session Girls who seem to really enjoy it. This was someone I had seen before, she came over to my house and spent an hour kicking, slapping, punching me.

The interesting thing to me was how the session bordered on humiliation, which has never been my thing, but as I think about it, there is a humiliation aspect to getting kicked in the nuts. In this case, she had me on all fours, told me to stick my ass out like a whore and then would land a kick from behind, also then had me crawl from room to room behind her busting me in each room. The session ended with me standing and her repeatedly thundering knees into me until I basically crumpled to the ground.

I still enjoy a good pro domme, dungeon more classic scene but there is something about the more beat down aspect of a session in a non dungeon environment with no restraints, no tools,etc that I really enjoy. Not sure how well it would fit with other kinks, but with a good old fashioned kick to the balls it really works well.

#11608 - 08/19/20 07:28 AM Re: Kicked in the balls [Re: Chi61]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Sounds hot!!!

#11610 - 08/19/20 12:55 PM Re: Kicked in the balls [Re: Chi61]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Chi61
On another thread someone said something along the lines of “can’t we all just talk about getting kicked in the balls”.

I said it so thank you for posting your story. Wrestling / beatdowns is a different culture but The Buzz does have a forum dedicated to it because a lot of Pro Dommes crossover. To me, it is really about physical, rather than psychological, domination (which is the basis of a lot of the activities we usually talk about) and I can definitely see how session wrestlers would be great at ball-busting, as well as really enjoying it, since they can be physically dominant without having to have the full set of skills of a Domme.

As for humiliation, maybe you don't get really excited by a woman just denigrating you verbally for no real reason but I think getting the shit knocked out of you is always humiliating and having "a girl" do it, even more so (yes, that is a misogynistic statement but we are talking about the normal male psyche not what our "better selves" wish for us to believe).

As for including verbal in that session, a superior opponent taunting you may be poor sportsmanship but it is not outside of the range of normal for physical contests. It is definitely humiliating if/when that happens so I can definitely see how that might fit really well... even if you aren't into the kind of denigration you see from the findumb side of the culture.

#11688 - 09/03/20 05:21 AM Re: Kicked in the balls [Re: AspX]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

AspX, I love your beautifully descriptive word "findumb." It's gotten to the point where you can throw a rock in any direction and hit one of these ripoff artists.

#11689 - 09/03/20 06:07 PM Re: Kicked in the balls [Re: Chi61]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By Chi61
I still enjoy a good pro domme, dungeon more classic scene but there is something about the more beat down aspect of a session in a non dungeon environment with no restraints, no tools,etc that I really enjoy. Not sure how well it would fit with other kinks, but with a good old fashioned kick to the balls it really works well.

OMG yess! Something about ballbusting specifically makes me want to dress up really cute or in my tight gym clothes and just go to town. The dungeon environment just doesn't fit.

Edited by DommeLynx (09/03/20 06:07 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#11690 - 09/03/20 06:43 PM Re: Kicked in the balls [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Thank You Miss Rose.. I've used that term for years to distinguish between Dommes that do financial domination as part of play and those women who have no clue about D/s but think calling themselves a Domme while denigrating all subs and demanding money is what our entire culture is about.

#11692 - 09/04/20 04:37 AM Re: Kicked in the balls [Re: DommeLynx]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Funny you bring up gym clothes. I’ve often thought about doing a session with a role play scenario where I’m at the gym and and my “trainer” wearing tight gym clothes gets annoyed and starts kicking me. Now you’ve got me rethinking it smile.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27039 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina