In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1158 - 03/06/16 09:22 AM Re: help please for NYC [Re: Sissybuttslave]
BunnyNY Offline

Loc: New York
I used to be a fan of the FF as a regular there, but over time, FF has let me down. A number of administrative errors and questionable business practices I will not get into on the boards. Since I stopped frequenting there, I have found several of the Mistresses have gone independent from the Fortress including Mistress Sweetkill (formerly Tran), and my absolute favorite Domina Dynasty (formerly Zhao). I see Domina Dynasty on a regular basis in NYC now and it is a most wonderful experience being captured by Domina Dynasty but free of the confines of the FF world!

Sounds like you are in for a wild and excellent time with Mistress Natalie. I am not familiar with her but hope you have a most excellent time.

Next time you visit NYC, I suggest asking Domina Dynasty about your session requests. She is an incredible Humiliatrix. Definitely a speciality of hers.

#1160 - 03/06/16 06:52 PM Re: help please for NYC [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Thanks! I appreciate the recommendation. I am sure that Domina Dynasty would be awesome and I hope people that read this thread will consider Mistress Natalie, Domina Dynasty and Countess Cane!
I hope that i can establish a more regular Domme relationship and hope that i can be a good fit for Mistress Natalie as NYC is a city that i will see more than other USA cities in the next few years. Thanks again for your recommendation.
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1167 - 03/07/16 08:11 AM info? [Re: BunnyNY]
wolf Offline
Artisan

Is the Fortress in trouble? I have noticed that there are few new girls and several of their stars have left.

All the best,
wolf

#1170 - 03/07/16 02:20 PM Re: info? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

I dont have any info here. Anyone else?

#1174 - 03/08/16 07:32 AM Re: info? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
BunnyNY Offline

Loc: New York
I am not privy to the internals to know if they are in trouble or not. Even if I did know, I would not post it publicly though either. But I do know there was a mass exodus of Mistresses around last spring/summer. I am not sure what they are doing to replace them. Kang is obviously still there as the Head Mistress. I believe Mistress Rey is there and another new non-Asian Mistress. But beyond that I am not sure. From what I understand, beyond Kang, their most experienced players were the ones that left.

#1179 - 03/09/16 12:53 AM Re: help please for NYC [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Enthusiast

blush thanks again Mistress Ayn and The Thomas, i have made my deposits and have been given some pre session assignments that have broken new ground for me and have me feeling like i did before skydiving the first time or like a schoolboy before the first date (school girl maybe?). Mistress Natalie has pushed my buttons and has me really excited about this upcoming session. This is different than previous sessions in that there has been more advance communication (after my deposit) this is probably partly due to complex logistics and due to Mistress Natalie‘s live session advance interview. The result is that i am not really sure what will happen but i have a pretty good idea that it will be an AMAZING experience and am breathless w anticipation....and a bit nervous as she had done a lot of things that i have never done! Thanks to you both!!

#1183 - 03/11/16 09:35 AM Re: help please for NYC [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Of course, we will want to hear all about it.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1184 - 03/11/16 10:02 AM Take my advice [Re: Sissybuttslave]
wolf Offline
Artisan

If you are looking for an asian Mistress I recommend the Japanese Mistress Luna.
I have seen mistress rey and i do not recommend her.

I hope this helps
All the best,
wolf

www.LANnyc.com

Edited by wolf (03/11/16 10:20 AM)

#1186 - 03/12/16 05:14 AM Re: Take my advice [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

Thanks Wolf, I have scheduled with Mistress Natalie and the session is quickly approaching. I am excited about it and hope she will allow me to post a review here. I appreciate the recommendation!!

#1187 - 03/12/16 04:11 PM Re: Take my advice [Re: Sissybuttslave]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Siisybuttslave,

You should ask but I will be very surprised if she says, "No".

Enjoy!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (Domina M, denali, furfan, Chi61, Cheyenne, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Dominions, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, langerr, porkster, jadreg13, Natasha Strange, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, international, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, Bruce88, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30575 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon