04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#11589 - 08/15/20 11:39 AM Dungeons That Are Open For Live Sessions.
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
I would like to see a list of Dungeons throughout the country that are open for live sessions. If you are a Mistress or a Dungeon manager and doing live sessions, let us know.

#11590 - 08/15/20 11:45 AM Re: Dungeons That Are Open For Live Sessions. [Re: Northstar]
TLA Offline

"Live" - maybe not 3 weeks after a session.

#11592 - 08/15/20 05:15 PM Re: Dungeons That Are Open For Live Sessions. [Re: Northstar]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Originally Posted By Northstar
I would like to see a list of Dungeons throughout the country that are open for live sessions. If you are a Mistress or a Dungeon manager and doing live sessions, let us know.

Are you gonna snitch on them? By the way, the admin tells me I should limit the political ideology I bring in, yet ignores controversial usernames in this thread that are outright political. I guess we know which side of the political spectrum the administration is.

The administration has no political basis. Domina.ms is a Dominatrix related board. Unfortunately you seem to be more interested in agitating than contributing.

Edited by DominaAdmin (08/17/20 05:28 AM)

#11593 - 08/16/20 06:36 AM Re: Dungeons That Are Open For Live Sessions. [Re: John_Bolton]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
I have no intention of ratting anyone out! I'm going to be traveling in the next few months. I was hoping for information, not political BS.

#11596 - 08/16/20 06:36 PM Re: Dungeons That Are Open For Live Sessions. [Re: John_Bolton]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
Originally Posted By John_Bolton

Are you gonna snitch on them? By the way, the admin tells me I should limit the political ideology I bring in, yet ignores controversial usernames in this thread that are outright political. I guess we know which side of the political spectrum the administration is.

+1!

#11597 - 08/16/20 06:36 PM Re: Dungeons That Are Open For Live Sessions. [Re: Northstar]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
I have no intention of ratting anyone out! I'm going to be traveling in the next few months. I was hoping for information, not political BS.

+1!

#11601 - 08/18/20 12:05 AM Re: Dungeons That Are Open For Live Sessions. [Re: Northstar]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit

I am neither of those things but these are the ones I know for sure are open for sessions right now:

In NYC both The Parthenon & Pandora's Box are open.

Atlanta Dungeon is open.

Mistress Montana's dungeons in Columbus Ohio & Dallas are open.

Irene Boss' Compound in Pittsburgh is open, not sure about Orange County, CA though.

#11602 - 08/18/20 02:06 AM Off-topic response [Re: John_Bolton]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
1) The cognitive dissonance of complaining about a "political username" of someone when you use the name of a political hack as a username is both astounding and completely unsurprising.

2) The fact that I can use the term "cognitive dissonance" in a sentence with a proper context is also astounding according to several members of this community.

3) There is no #3... #3 only exists because the deep state requires four points before you can order pizza

4) I apologize to everyone, other than the person this is specifically directed towards, for replying to this here but I think that acknowledging that Domina Admin is doing a masterful job (er.. I guess that should be Mistressful job) of giving you enough rope to hang yourself by the balls instead of quickly banning you is important. Especially since you have decided to act out & go down the inevitable road of being banned by just bitching about the proper instruction you have been given rather than saying "thank You Domina Admin, i will try to do better for You".

Domina.ms had been kind enough to give us a place to discuss issues and items of interest at no cost to any of us. They don't need, and definitely don't deserve, the stress of dealing with someone acting out and making snide/rude comments about them. To mis-quote Rodney King: "Can't we all just talk about getting kicked in the balls?"

#11606 - 08/18/20 07:34 PM Re: Off-topic response [Re: AspX]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

+1

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (DominaAdmin, international, furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, broom, cbot, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31275 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine