04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1148 - 03/04/16 08:45 PM What defines a Professional a sub's point of view?
gls Offline
Occasional

i have been thinking about this question for some time now and wanted to get others input on what they think defines a Professional Dominatrix and makes Her stand out from the crowd?

Does the Professional need to have Her own Dungeon, or is sharing space in a suitably equipped local dungeon enough?

If the Dominatrix does not have a dungeon or the proper furniture and toys are subs happy being restrained on someone's bed instead of a bondage horse, is being tied to hooks in a condo ceiling acceptable or do you expect to be tied to a St. Andrew's Cross

Web Page- what should be readily available on Her web page?

1. Photos of Her Dungeon or photos of the shared facility that She uses for sessions
2. Pictures of Her toys, equipment, etc
3. Recent Reviews from known sites or links to reviews on known review sites
4. Background information, Domme history, likes, dislikes, etc.
5. Photos of the Mistress (preferably dated) in various outfits (this show financial stability and that She is taking things seriously
6. Session outline, tribute page, etc.

Does having a clips or movies site make it more likely that you will want to arrange a session with Her?

Do you expect that here dungeon will be as well equipped as it is in any of Her movies, unless there is a disclaimer or it is outside, on a boat, etc.

How many of you have gone to see a Domme based on their website and been disappointed or surprised at the marked inconsistencies. Did you ever after arrival leave a session before it began?

Commercial Video and the Domme. Do you have higher expectations pre session if the Domme has available videos or a page on Clips-4- Sale?

Hidden Dommes - some Dominatrixes have a very vague website, no pictures, reviews etc. If you have served one of these Mystery Dommes has the web discretion been validated by a spectacular D/s experience or was the discretion hiding a sub standard player.

Reviews - Do you trust the reviews of others and have you ever been badly let down after seeing a highly rated Domme and If so why?

Please outline your thoughts and suggestions for more questions while being discrete.

For the purposes of this thread please do not speak of or identify the Dommes directly but rather outline your experience and Your reaction to that particular unnamed Domme.

Hopefully, our observations will be of help to everyone no matter what their experience.

#1152 - 03/05/16 11:35 AM Re: What defines a Professional a sub's point of view? [Re: gls]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I don't think it matters if the domme has a dungeon "of her own" or if it is her place or a shared place. Nearly every domme I have seen, including the three who travel internationally, practiced in her home place or a dungeon she shares with others or a shared place. I think the most famous domme in Seattle, as measured by her news column, usually practices "at home . . ."

the main thing that matters on her pages are her philosophy, approach and favorite things. Dommes have different favorite things and they each have a different approach to limits, pushing you, expectations, the presence of nudity or sexiness or s*x.

A second possibilities is reviews that reflect her philosophy and approach.

Photos of toys mostly don't matter, except to convey that she has at least a cane or a whip and can use them . . . and photos of her topless or nude if she wishes to convey she'll do that. Photos of her including showing her butt are also nice, if she wishes to convey it may be available . . . Other than that, photos of her being beautiful and glamorous are nice. A photo of a guy eating from a puppy dish can be fun or funny. A clip of a guy saying please stop or red and her continuing can be fun, if she wishes to convey that she does not always honor safewords, which can be a plus for some but not necessarily the normal situation . . . If a guy has 1 or 2 particular interests, then, 1 to 4 clips of those things are nice to see, but I have never chosen a domme based on a clip.

Some dommes I have seen because of a good price on admission to a party; others influenced me in their favor by their photos and/or philosophy and approach.

What is difficult is that there are 40 to 85% of dommes out there and they have a session menu list . . . and the session menu list is similar or nearly identical to the next dozen dommes. If other subs are somewhat like me, they would tend to choose dommes based on favorite items in the session menu list, photos and philosophy and approach.

I have not chosen or refrained from choosing a domme even once based on having seen a clip she has. Partly that is because many of the ones with clips are out of area . . . and partly, I just don't easily part with $10 to see a clip of things I think I already know or have seen, often for free or in other clips. Though, in one case, one domme based on clips makes me perhaps slightly more inclined to see her if and when in her area, and considering other factors . . .

The most important things really are to enjoy what she does and to enjoy it enough to push guys and be strict with them.

#1157 - 03/05/16 02:15 PM Re: What defines a Professional a sub's point of view? [Re: gls]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
I have a few things I am looking for on a Dommes site.

1. CBT has to be a major turn on for her.
2. Facesitting has to be offered... I can't believe that many Dommes today don't offer some form of it!
3. Body Worship has to be on the menu.

A high quality gallery that is updated regularly is a necessity to me. I want to know that she has not gained 40lbs since the photos were taken... I have had some horrible experiences along this line!

Shout Box

Who's Online
335 registered (Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34459 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria