Mistress Lynn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#11525 - 08/09/20 05:21 AM Doms who Switch
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Last night I had an interesting conversation with a long time friend about his moving his subbie girl in with him. He is more on the submissive side of the play fence than dominant but, he likes it all. I raised the question how it would go for their Master/subbie girl relationship if she saw him switch. In a perfect world, they could have a Dom friend over and top both of them when the mood strikes. But, we were both skeptical if it would change the dynamics of their relationship if she saw him play slave for the evening. What are your thoughts? If you saw your Dom switch, would it put you off?

#11527 - 08/09/20 07:23 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Cheyenne]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

I have never felt much connection or any connection to any dominant woman before and during a session, I do not think I ever really get into the role of a submissive, rather I just enjoy the activities taking place at the time from a fetish perspective, but...

Yeah, if I saw a woman who I thought was supposed to be dominant, in about 90% of the cases, I would be turned off and would not see them as dominant.

The only exceptions would be someone like Aiden Starr or some top dommes like her who can really pull off that sort of thing and being able to switch gives them credibility or highlights a unique performance ability. In most other settings though, I would just assume that the person is trying to cater to whoever hires them and I wouldn't not find it attractive.

#11528 - 08/09/20 09:49 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Last night I had an interesting conversation with a long time friend about his moving his subbie girl in with him. He is more on the submissive side of the play fence than dominant but, he likes it all. I raised the question how it would go for their Master/subbie girl relationship if she saw him switch. In a perfect world, they could have a Dom friend over and top both of them when the mood strikes. But, we were both skeptical if it would change the dynamics of their relationship if she saw him play slave for the evening. What are your thoughts? If you saw your Dom switch, would it put you off?

Mistress, your question is another revelation to me that even though I have tons of experience my tastes in session (and I guess the Dominas I've served) have been off the beaten path, no pun intended.

For instance, the first time I became a switch in session was in a role play where "Tarzan" was supposed to save the "Amazon Princess" and by the end of the session he became her addicted male slut. The Mistress, who was in her late 20s, agreed to be tied up (lightly) to begin the session. "Tarzan" unties and saves her and they escape. Sadistic seduction ensues by the time that make camp for the night and at the end the "Princess" was dominant and Tarzan a sub. Something similar happened with a dominant female bodybuilder. "Tarzan" was far more physical with her, and it happened naturally without discussing it first, but by the end the FBB made me her sub.

Both cases were not relationships, but I sessioned with each several times so there was mutual trust and chemistry. Each lady loved the creativity of it, as did I, and the ladies, and myself, ALWAYS knew they were in charge. I was acting.

Over the years, especially in NYC in the '80s & '90s, I always heard and read that new Dominas were trained as subs by veteran Mistresses to understand the dynamics. The stories sounded a bit like urban legends so I'm not sure.

#11530 - 08/09/20 11:25 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne

Since I am a Switch it would definitely not put me off.

#11531 - 08/09/20 11:47 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Cheyenne]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
This is one of those questions where I might not know my true answer unless I see (and feel) it. But my hypothetical answer is that I think seeing her sub to a woman, or both of us subbing together to that woman, might actually be a turn-ON. I think seeing her sub to a man might be tougher.

That said, I have seen pro dommes who switch in the past -- I love doing sessions where I'm dominant the first 15 minutes, and then she "rebels" and takes control. The fact that she's willing to switch, obviously means she's doing it with other clients as well. Don't ask, don't tell, maybe smile

#11532 - 08/09/20 11:52 AM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: junglebeast]

Pooh-Bah

The Amazon Princess/Tarzan role play sounds like so much fun!!! It also makes me wonder if the switching was in the context of such a scenario that it would not effect the way she looks at her "Daddy." Hmmmm....

#11533 - 08/09/20 12:33 PM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: John_Bolton]

Pooh-Bah

Even as a prodom (Now retired) myself, I've always felt weird about women who did anything asked of them, be it in sessions or videos. I did know a few doms who switched now and then because they simply loved everything kink. That was cool. It is hard to describe the difference between pandering to any request, out of desperation and just getting your freak on once in a while, but it was one of those things...you knew it when you saw it.

#11534 - 08/09/20 12:38 PM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: The Thomas]

Pooh-Bah

Cool. It is interesting how some people are strictly femdom and some are just kinky.

#11535 - 08/09/20 12:41 PM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Swordfish]

Pooh-Bah

Unless cuckolding or bi sexual activity was part of the scene, I can relate to where you are coming from. In all of the years I've had my websites, I've never filmed a couple subbing to a Domintrix. That would be hot. Maybe under the guise of alternative marriage counseling?

#11536 - 08/09/20 12:48 PM Re: Doms who Switch [Re: Cheyenne]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Quote:
Maybe under the guise of alternative marriage counseling?

Yes! I have a few (too few) clips where the plot is a couple submitting to one mistress. Alternative marriage counseling is one I've seen a few times. Another plot I've seen a few times is that he secretly has a mistress his wife finds out about, the wife decides to confront the mistress, mistress makes both submit. A little more confrontational than alternative marriage counseling, but a little hotter because of it.

I have always fantasized about doing a scene with two women where there's one domme who is dominant over both of us, but both women are dominant over me

Edited by Swordfish (08/09/20 12:48 PM)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27187 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova