by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#11487 - 08/05/20 10:45 AM NYC will now have COVID checkpoints
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

NYC is imposing large fines on people who don't follow a 14 day quaratine while visiting. Now will set up checkpoints to interrogate people.

To be frank... this all seems like 1930's Germany. So glad I don't live in the Northeast. Get out while you can.

#11489 - 08/05/20 02:12 PM Re: NYC will now have COVID checkpoints [Re: John_Bolton]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

This must be why both South Florida and Eastern Tennessee are seeing a flood of people moving from New York, among other northern states.

#11494 - 08/06/20 07:42 AM Re: NYC will now have COVID checkpoints [Re: Cheyenne]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Damn.... hopefully they don't bring their politics with them. Seems to be what is happening to Texas. I honestly think Texas could flip soon. Many people from California started infiltrating places like Dallas and Austin and now Austin is worse than ever.

I've been looking at detailed guides for the US for ideal places if everything absolutely goes to shit. They discuss resources, proximity to other people, military bases nearby (potential enemy targets; China), proximity to major cities that people would drive out of and towards you, etc.

The best rated places were places like South Eastern Idaho, Northern Utah, Western Wyoming. Somewhere in that area.

As people dump out of major cities, the roadways would become jammed and the people may start looking for food and other resources in suburbs.

I always liked living in downtown areas, but after everything we're seeing, it would not be the safest thing to do these days.

Edited by John_Bolton (08/06/20 07:43 AM)

#11497 - 08/06/20 09:07 AM Re: NYC will now have COVID checkpoints [Re: John_Bolton]

Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By John_Bolton
Damn.... hopefully they don't bring their politics with them. Seems to be what is happening to Texas. I honestly think Texas could flip soon. Many people from California started infiltrating places like Dallas and Austin and now Austin is worse than ever.

The same has crossed my mind. I hope Eastern Tennessee doesn't turn into what everyone was fleeing from in the first place. I'm worried about Texas flipping too. One of my friends who lives there laughs that notion off but it seems a real possibility.

I've been looking at detailed guides for the US for ideal places if everything absolutely goes to shit. They discuss resources, proximity to other people, military bases nearby (potential enemy targets; China), proximity to major cities that people would drive out of and towards you, etc.

The best rated places were places like South Eastern Idaho, Northern Utah, Western Wyoming. Somewhere in that area.

All of those areas are wonderful. If I was still into winter sports I may be looking that way.

As people dump out of major cities, the roadways would become jammed and the people may start looking for food and other resources in suburbs.

I always liked living in downtown areas, but after everything we're seeing, it would not be the safest thing to do these days.

Agreed. I've loved visiting big cities. I was looking forward to a trip to NYC. But, who knows when things will get back to normal, if they even do. :-(

#11498 - 08/06/20 12:37 PM Re: NYC will now have COVID checkpoints [Re: Cheyenne]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Same here with the NYC trip. Although I don't fear the virus that much, if it's to be caught anywhere, NYC would be most likely with the close quarter nature of everything there and although I'd stay in Manhattan, you just don't know. Shootings lately that are just disgusting, such as someone washing their car and being shot in the back of the head while kneeling and cleaning the wheels. And I don't want to support such a hypocritical place.

South Dakota seems like the only vacation destination right now. Everywhere else seems to have too many restrictions to make it enjoyable.

#11501 - 08/06/20 09:34 PM Re: NYC will now have COVID checkpoints [Re: John_Bolton]

Pooh-Bah

I'm not concerned about getting the virus. Along with several friends and family members, we think we had it last winter. Even if not, that is the least of my concern. Even for my children and grandchildren, they are strong with good immune systems and I don't worry. I'm spending most of my time at my vacation home in Eastern Tennessee. Tourism is booming. People are happy. Bass Pro shop actually sold out of boats early in the summer. Aside from mild weirdness at the grocery store, it all pretty normal here. A close friend of mine is a nurse at a major hospital. She is disgusted with the number of false positive tests that are being counted in the stats. The hospitals and ICU units are pretty much empty. But, to read the news, it is an entirely different story. Getting across state lines is an unknown. But, vacation life is thriving in the volunteer state.

#11507 - 08/07/20 12:52 AM Re: NYC will now have COVID checkpoints [Re: Cheyenne]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

That's good to hear. I agree, the grocery store is weird. So is walking my dog... so many people literally get weird and cross the street to walk on the other side.

The false positives are a real thing. So are counting motorcycle deaths as COVID deaths. It's absurd.

The average US life expectancy is 79 years. In my area, the health department counted a couple 88 year olds and a 96 year old as COVID deaths. Absolutely ridiculous. These people simply expired.

We can never let our health departments live this shit down. I'm actually working with a guy locally to put up some city officials on a billboard that calls out their hypocrisy. It's nice to have money.

#11508 - 08/07/20 07:01 AM Re: NYC will now have COVID checkpoints [Re: John_Bolton]

Pooh-Bah

I'd love to see a photo of the billboard if you end up doing it. Things like that really do matter and get people thinking instead of blindly believing everything they see in the media.

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
312 registered (HenryB, Soapy, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, buffalo, Stern Miss Lea, international, Old_Timer_FL, shlem, Cheyenne, langerr, nysubjack, broom, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Chi61, artiemus1, 2Balls1Cock, T-bone, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Mistress Tissa, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Gil, marstoy, The Thomas, EvedLeNashim, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, painslut, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32867 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora