In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#11381 - 07/19/20 02:47 AM Unexpected g s
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

From websites and reviews I assumed that many dommes did golden shower on subs at times unexpectedly, and not just cause the sub asked for g s before or during the session.

Anyone have stories along this line to share, of giving or receiving?

#11392 - 07/19/20 02:33 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: ztrade]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Never happened without prior knowledge and negotiation. Tried it with 2 other Mistresses and did not like it but with my present Mistress, for a year now it is mandatory and wonderful as a part of every session. I do my best to swallow every drop but She even enjoys over saturated me at times. I am Hers after all.

#11394 - 07/19/20 02:54 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: ztrade]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Sometimes when I request it it doesn't even happen, so I just find it hard to believe they'd be doing it unexpectedly. Most even verify if I want it in the mouth or on the body.

#11396 - 07/19/20 04:14 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: John_Bolton]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

My first GS came out of an unscripted deep subspace session with a female athlete and dancer who does scissors, domination and role play. She had to pee and I begged to follow her in the bathroom in her hotel room to watch. After she was done I was used to lick her clean, briefly. She was based on the west coast, me in NYC, so I’d see her two, maybe three times a year plus more than a few conversations on the phone.

In planning the next session I begged for my first GS, on my torso and groin. She was hesitant, knowing me, she said, “I don’t want you to get squirrelly.” I said I wouldn’t. In the middle of the next sessions she ordered me to crawl behind her as she went to the bathroom. She told me to lie down face up in the bathtub, balanced herself on the edges of the bathtub, squatted down and proceeded to baptize my chest and groin. It was a powerful pose. The warm golden was an amazing high. When she was done she got off the edge of the bathtub and said, “Shower yourself off, and be quick about it.”

When I got back to the bedroom (it was another hotel session) she sat at the edge of a lounge chair wearing gold strapless high heels and a matching bikini top. She instructed me to kneel in between her legs and pleasure her. I put her massive legs on my shoulders and began my work. I could taste and smell the GS that she did not clean herself, and worked on pleasuring her. I felt almost high when I was done. It was one of the most erotic and submissive acts I’ve ever done.

#11398 - 07/19/20 07:04 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: junglebeast]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Drink pee next time, it tastes good

#11399 - 07/19/20 08:06 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By ztrade
From websites and reviews I assumed that many dommes did golden shower on subs at times unexpectedly, and not just cause the sub asked for g s before or during the session.

Anyone have stories along this line to share, of giving or receiving?

As usual your tendency to cherry pick from online sources gives you a distorted view of the frequency of certain practices.

I have received a GS exactly twice without requesting it. The first occurrence was a very long time ago. Towards the end of the session the mistress suddenly exposed herself and urinated on my naked torso being careful to avoid my face. She ordered me to shower at the end of the session. This was definitely not on my list of interests (but neither was it a hard limit). I did not know what to make of it and did not discuss it with her. After that I did not discuss with it her being somewhat confused as to my feelings. I only did one more session with this Domina and during it she did not repeat the GS.

The second instance occurred only a few years ago. It was very similar with it being delivered to my naked torso. What was different this time was that I wasn't shy about discussing it with the Domina afterwards. Later I came up with the idea of her compelling me to drink her golden through some form of torture. This was eventually carried out in a another session. In fact several sessions. Very hot maso fantasy.

One thing I should mention is that in neither case did this happen the first session I had with the Domina. In both cases some chemistry had already been established which made the lady feel comfortable pushing the envelope.

#11400 - 07/19/20 08:32 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I can probably count the times on one had that I have given a GS when it was not listed as an interest - and they were never in a first session. And I would never initiate GS consumption without negotiation.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11417 - 07/21/20 01:25 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: Mistress Ayn]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Is it safe to do them now given Covid? We have avoided it the last few months but nectar drinking and showers were a fun part of our sessions.

#11419 - 07/21/20 02:00 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: teddymishka]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Urine is sterile, so yes, completely safe. A vaccine has a live virus in it. If anything, urine would have enzymes and antibodies. The virus is dying out and way overblown. Resume all normal activities or the lockdowns will never end.

#11422 - 07/21/20 03:57 PM Re: Unexpected g s [Re: John_Bolton]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

and your medical credentials are......?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Domina M, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, langerr, porkster, jadreg13, Cheyenne, Natasha Strange, denali, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, Chi61, sheba322000, furfan, international, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, Bruce88, Dominions, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, Bound ashtray Man, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30523 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn