Mistress Jada Sinn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#11452 - 07/27/20 12:01 PM Re: Remembering the old days [Re: oldguy57]
Dr. Pleasure Online   content

Loc: New York, NY
I loved the old days. It was so exciting. Not sure if it was because it was new and fresh or if the dommes were indeed better. I certainly had some great sessions after 2010. But my first session was at Nutcracker around 1993. Then Pandora's Box at the old location. The medical room there was spectacular with a surgical table suspended from the ceiling. So many great dommes. Tchera was a favorite.

The session back then seemed to have much more ambiance. it was like a fantasy come to life rather than someone going through the motions. I can honestly say the % of bad sessions was far less than what you would find today.

Also, dommes seemed to be more liberal. They did not shy away from touching you. Strapon was openly advertised. Many allowed body worship. Starting a session with a Mistress sitting on your face, and smelling her scent on you for the rest of the session is definitely arousing.

I understand all the reasons why things changed. But honestly, I do miss the old days.

#11453 - 07/27/20 12:06 PM Re: Remembering the old days [Re: junglebeast]

I had a session with Persephone. She gave me the hardest beating I ever took in my life. Easily like 3-4x harder than anyone else. I was hoping for a sensual sessions. LOL.

I think the difference was that I was unable to call my safeword. She gagged me and gave me a hairbrush and told me to drop it if it became too intense. But the hard she beat me me, the harder I held onto the brush. When I regained the ability to let go for the brush, she would hit me again. I never screamed so loud in my life too. But, she just laughed and said, "I love to heard you voice hit that high pitch," and just hit me again.

I have to admit, I loved it, but I never dared go back for more.

#11454 - 07/27/20 03:30 PM Re: Remembering the old days [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Dr. Pleasure
I loved the old days. It was so exciting. Not sure if it was because it was new and fresh or if the dommes were indeed better. I certainly had some great sessions after 2010. But my first session was at Nutcracker around 1993. Then Pandora's Box at the old location. The medical room there was spectacular with a surgical table suspended from the ceiling. So many great dommes. Tchera was a favorite.

The session back then seemed to have much more ambiance. it was like a fantasy come to life rather than someone going through the motions. I can honestly say the % of bad sessions was far less than what you would find today.

Also, dommes seemed to be more liberal. They did not shy away from touching you. Strapon was openly advertised. Many allowed body worship. Starting a session with a Mistress sitting on your face, and smelling her scent on you for the rest of the session is definitely arousing.

I understand all the reasons why things changed. But honestly, I do miss the old days.

I miss the old days too, but I miss my youth... my hairline, LOL! I started as a 21 yr. old college kid in the '70s. It was all new and all illicit, secretive and seductive. Dr. Pleasure when you started in the '90s some sensuality returned to the scene versus what I experienced in the mid '80s when I came back for a few years and the '70s were wide open, as I mentioned in a previous post.

From the '90s on I didn't experiment much and stayed with Mistresses I knew, such as the UTR Mistress I've known off and on since the late '90s and has been my only Mistress the past several years. Having that long term relationship between a sub and a Domina, that trust, provides a lot of freedom and willingness to experiment for both people.

I have experimented with female bodybuilders who are Dominas (or Dominas who are bodybuilders) via sessions featuring role play in hotels and even sometimes in public spaces, since the mid-2000s. The sessions were as unique as the ladies. As as a group the bodybuilders are more sensual since they love to show lowly subs their superior muscles and strength, and enjoy muscle worship, scissoring, (one-sided) wrestling. Thank God I'm a big guy, still a bit athletic, so I survived some of encounters with them! That reminds me a little bit of my youth in the 1970s, when everything was new, illicit and dangerous....

#11455 - 07/27/20 06:59 PM Re: Remembering the old days [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA

I guess I'm stuck in the good old days, because this sounds pretty normal to Me, lol.

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

#11457 - 07/27/20 07:24 PM Re: Remembering the old days [Re: Julia Steele]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Julia Steele

I guess I'm stuck in the good old days, because this sounds pretty normal to Me, lol.

Mistress, I just checked your site and a bit of your Twitter feed. Oh, you are “stuck in the good old days” in a very delightful way. LOL!

#11459 - 07/28/20 06:33 PM New York ~96-03 [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
oldguy57 Offline

Enjoying all the replies very much.

To echo what some have said, NY seemed like a magical place to me in terms from BDSM from the mid/late 90s to the early 2000s (or am I just viewing these times with rose tinted spectacles?). It seems lazy and convenient to say the wild crazy times ended around 9/11 but of course that was also coming to the end of the Rudy era, when the city was transforming into a safer but more sterile and corporate place. The money moved in and the dungeons/dive bars/artists started to be forced out of Manhattan.

I have amazing memories of Mistress Nadine and her dungeon called Abasement in Soho. Truly a one of a kind place. Being underground gave it a certain extra visceral atmosphere when it came to torture sessions. M.Nadine was heavily into bondage and had her furniture custom made by her brother. Awesome one of a kind stuff, functional and stylish. I hope all the gear found a good home. M.Nadine was a dream mix of a highly skilled bondage top, creative sadist and an all around cool person. She could really take you to the edge and back. Multiple times in fact. Mentally and physically.

I got to session once with Diana Balance at Elizabeths. For a boot fetishist like myself if was such a privilege to meet a legendary lady, just before she stopped seeing new clients.

The parties could be wild. I am trying to remember a few of the names of them. SMack on the Lower East Side was a fun one. A mix of lifestyle people and pros 'off the clock' plus some kick ass stage performances. Hellfire and Vault were a couple of others. Anybody go to any of those parties back then?

#11460 - 07/28/20 06:38 PM Re: Remembering the old days [Re: palmer]
oldguy57 Offline

Nice that you got to go to Avalon, I went there a good old while back. Their space is spectacular and yes those German Dominas really know how to dress don't they? I had a few years in Europe, but my German is not so hot.

Had a few sessions in Germany in the 2000s where the lady didn't speak much English, but we managed to communicate very well indeed nevertheless! Every city in Germany back then (15 years ago) had one or two big studios with multiple ladies working there.

#11461 - 07/28/20 06:43 PM Florida and Goddess Poison [Re: junglebeast]
oldguy57 Offline

I don't know how I ended up in Florida the first time. But after I sessioned with Goddess Poison, I simply had to go back again even though I hate that state smile

Goddess Poison was a raven haired Domme with piercing brown eyes. She was an incredible smoker. Her action in smoking, the way she inhaled and exhaled, the use of the smoke, the heat from the lit cigarette. She must be in the smoking hall of fame for sure. Stunning.

Edited by oldguy57 (07/28/20 06:44 PM)

#11474 - 08/04/20 10:04 AM Re: Remembering the old days [Re: Julia Steele]

Originally Posted By Julia Steele

Which is why I have been your admirer since I first joined MaxFisch in 1999. The next moment I find myself in Atlanta, I hope to meet you.

#17370 - 06/15/22 04:00 PM Re: Remembering the old days [Re: palmer]
Jupiter Lake Online   content
Occasional

Just hearing someone else mention Mistress Helena put a smile on my face. I only saw her twice and both times were memorable. After the second session she told me to use the words "wolf howl merciless caning" when I booked my next session. The "wolf howl" was a reference to the way I screamed which she said she loved and the rest was to communicate that this next caning would be CNC. Sadly I did not follow though before she retired.

We went out and had a bite to eat after both sessions (they were both late night). I have a clear memory of sitting in Veselka with her at 2 am. She told me she was going to retire soon and insisted that I email her so that we could stay in touch. Very, very stupidly, I didn't.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (DominaAdmin, langerr, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26922 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato