When I first started flirting with FemDom in My personal life many years ago, I would occasionally ruin My partner's orgasm by accident. Usually it made Me feel kind of bad and I could see his disappointment. I mean you work together on a "scene" and then his culmination ends flat. It was a bit of a let down. I was naive.

Fast forward a couple of decades and My opinion of ruined orgasms has completely changed. I now take a sadistic pleasure in occasionally ruining orgasms - it's best when a person isn't expecting it. And now days I actually have people request it. There is more to a properly ruined orgasm than one might think. For those in chastity or looking for prolonged (up to several days) play, ruined orgasms can be the perfect solution.

I have been practicing the art of the ruined orgasm for a while and recently I tasked a couple of slaves to research the benefits of a ruined orgasm along with the best technique for ruining your own. So, if you want to know more, read The sbmissive's guide to the perfect self-administered ruined orgasm on My blog.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn