04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#11304 - 07/01/20 12:45 PM Best Compliment Ever Received From a Domme?
Dr. Pleasure Online   content

Loc: New York, NY
When I was a wee bit tot in the scene, no older than 22, a Mistress Krysta at the Nutcracker Suite told me that I had the best ass she had ever seen. I was on a table bent over, back arched, wrist and ankles tied to the table. She called in some other Dommes who also complimented me on "my little apple bottom with a wasp thin waist." It wasn't said in a humiliating "cheeky" way. It was a genuine compliment.

Until then, I always thought I had a very unappealing butt and legs. It was the first time someone thought otherwise and it was while I was in a very vulnerable exposed position. It just made me feel so amazing and did wonders for my confidence with women. BDSM has been therapy for me in some ways.

My wife just grabbed my butt this morning and told me how much she likes it and it just took me back to this moment which is permanently imprinted in my psyche.

#11305 - 07/01/20 01:27 PM Re: Best Compliment Ever Received From a Domme? [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
curiousxcurious Offline

I think my favorite compliment was being told I am "very responsive".

#11307 - 07/02/20 02:45 AM Re: Best Compliment Ever Received From a Domme? [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That is a great story. My late husband was somewhat well endowed. He attended most of Michelle Lacy's weekend events, that involve the slaves being naked and playing field games much of the time. The ladies began calling him, "Thunder dick" and even had a id tags made for him with this name. He loved it.

#11335 - 07/07/20 07:21 PM Re: Best Compliment Ever Received From a Domme? [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
beta male Offline

Loc: New Jersey
An absolutely stunning Domme, also at Nutcracker, coincidentally, was going to begin a session by putting me in a chastity device. She stood there holding the device while I stripped. She looked at me and said, "this is never going to fit". I took this as a compliment. My male pride quickly disappeared, however, when she pissed all over my face.

#11337 - 07/08/20 05:54 PM Re: Best Compliment Ever Received From a Domme? [Re: beta male]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Since I’ve been around the scene for more years than I care to say, I’ve gotten my share of compliments. The most dramatic, farcical or disrespectful instance (take your pick) was with a MIstress I’ve sessioned with 20+ years. We see each other off and on. I haven’t seen her since late last year. She’s been under-the-radar in recent years and we meet mostly in her apartment, a compliment right there. We do role-play “Me Tarzan, You Amazon Queen” we know each other very well and she has a good sense of humor.

We started out one day and she ordered “Tarzan” about (I’m four or five inches taller than her) and she delights in slapping me around or “roughing you up” as she puts it and loves my reactions. This day she slapped me around, I reacted, and she tilted her head and grinned in an obviously seductive way.

I instantly read the situation did something I never did before. I said to myself, “If I don’t kiss her now I never will.” I took her into my arms and kissed her passionately. She didn’t resist. The Mistress eventually broke off the embrace and I waited for the punishment or get thrown out of her apartment. She looked at me and said, “I DECIDE when we kiss!” She grabbed me and then kissed me. When she was done the Mistress whispered in my ear, “You’re a good kisser,” and then went back being the Amazon, pointed to the floor and ordered me to begin worshipping her feet. As I was leaving we said goodbye and said, “You better appreciate that you get too many damned privileges from me,” and, as always, gave me a goodbye hug.

#11348 - 07/10/20 02:27 PM Re: Best Compliment Ever Received From a Domme? [Re: junglebeast]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
Wow - that's really sweet!

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, international, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, broom, cbot, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31243 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas