Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#11128 - 06/11/20 10:43 AM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello Cheyenne. I love the idea of DomAid. The logistics sound like a nightmare though. If you manage to get the ball moving let me know and I will do anything I can.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11129 - 06/11/20 12:41 PM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Bruce88 Online   content

Loc: Boston, MA
Wow - i thought it was only 20% (which is still too much). That is why i prefer tributing directly if possible

#11132 - 06/12/20 02:56 AM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Yes, I was worried about getting in over my head with the coordination. I will reach out to a few of my friends and see who is willing to help. We'd need a non profit set up and someone, better with book work than me, to handle the paperwork. Perhaps, someone has a slave who is an accountant or an attorney. I see it this being area by area. My production manager could some to Atlanta. Bart, who you know, could come there to film too. He'd probably be happy to. I've been out of touch with the scene in NYC for a while now but can reach out. I will put out feelers and see if we can find at least three areas with major dungeons who have interest in getting involved.

#11150 - 06/16/20 07:00 PM Lady Sophia Larou Session Donations [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I have to apologize because I referenced Lady Sophia Larou's offer in a few places but never actually posted it here:

Twitter Post/Thread

Originally Posted By LadySophiaLarou on Twitter

IMPORTANT:

Keep The Parthenon open
Kiss mark
@NYCRubberStudio

Parthenon is my Femdom home in NYC.
The fostering of Sisterhood in the Femdom community is so important, and this is a core part of Mistress Ariana’s @arianachevalier legacy.

If you match my donation to keep the Parthenon open, I will credit it with a session time frame with me that aligns with your donation.

This goes for sessions in NYC or Copenhagen.

DONATE AND SUPPORT

E-mail me a receipt of your donation: ladysophialarou@gmail.com
This is valid only for donations matching £400 or above.

For more info: Lady Sophia Larou's Website

#11151 - 06/16/20 07:07 PM Ms Luna NYC Session Donations [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

According to this post on Twitter from Ms Luna NYC:

you will be given an oppotunity to contribute to my ny 2nd home. For the next few months, the 50% of session fee will be tributed to @NYCRubberStudio I’d happily inform you of how to send donations if you'd like to personally support the studio.

Original Twitter Post

#11162 - 06/17/20 05:28 PM Re: Sale Continues - LatexNemesis.com [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

You may not have missed out since web page is still active here so apparently they are still taking orders and donating proceeds even though the sale officially ended on Sunday.

Also, Crowdfunder site (which was set up by Mistress Tess of the UK) actually is foregoing all fees for Covid related fundraisers, so 100% of all donations through that end up supporting The Parthenon.

Originally Posted By AspX

A new option has now emerged for how you can help:

Latex Nemesis is running a 15% off sale on all of their in-stock or custom order hoods with all proceeds going to Mistress Ariana and The Rubber Studio / Parthenon.

They will also be accepting direct contributions that will be passed on, in full, rather than Mistress Ariana losing part of the proceeds to a crowd funding site.

For more detailed information follow this link: https://latexnemesis.com

From the Latex Nemesis site:

This is not just about helping a friend to many in this community, it is about keeping one of the few successful Black Female owned and operated businesses running while providing a legendary and safe dungeon space for Dommes available to all. However, 3+ months of enforced shutdown due to Covid has meant rent and other bills piling up with zero revenue and, as we are all used to in our community, no government support to keep this small business operating. Show your support for Black Lives Matter and our community to help her keep her dungeon alive.

Want to support the full amount of your order and not apply the coupon so she gets the extra 15% too - just put "For Ariana" in the notes anywhere for the select items! smile

Don't need a hood or don't see anything you like - support DIRECT at link below or PayPal to Nemesis@LatexNemesis.com with note - "For Ariana" - Please send ONLY friends and Family for no fees / taxes

Every little bit counts!
[/quote]

#11163 - 06/17/20 05:33 PM Free Clip Offer from Mina De Sade-Fatale [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Madam Master Mina De Sade-Fatale posted an offer on Twitter:

I would love 2 hoods from this fantastic maker. Plus donate to Matriarch of NYC Rubber Studio's.

Any pet who buys or donates get a free thank you clip from Me. Buy Nemesis , donate to NYC RS.

#ebonydomme
#RubberLove
#NYCRubberStudios
#LatexNemesis

#11165 - 06/17/20 05:49 PM Mistress Myrina Douleur Session Donations [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Sorry all... this one was a little buried so I missed it earlier.

According to this tweet from last week, Mistress Myrina Douleur of Milwaukee / Chicago / NYC will also be providing credits for free sessions for donations that match her own.

For more information you should contact her directly through her website at https://www.mistressmyrina.com/ .

#11188 - 06/18/20 04:01 PM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

This is true and I am aware of this. But I made it up in volume, the 60% was still more than a crowdfunding contribution. My worry was that the credit card charge might have shown in pounds.

#11273 - 06/25/20 03:00 PM Reminder: Save The Parthenon Studio [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Just want to point out that the fundraiser is still running until the end of June, so there is still time to contribute.

Also, because this is a Covid related fundraiser, crowdfunder is not taking any of its normal fees so 100% of funds collected will go to Mistress Ariana Chevalier to deal with rent and other costs related to The Parthenon being forced to be closed for the last 3 months with no income.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Soapy, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, Chi61, buffalo, langerr, Mistress Ayn, Cheyenne, Domina M, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31060 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato