04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#11177 - 06/18/20 04:29 AM Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks
slave4blackdomme Offline

I was glad to see the mayor of Seattle on his knees apologizing to a female Black lives Matter leader. He should be admired for his actions. I believe he should also visit a local Black Mistress and really atone for his white privilege! My Domme whips me at least once a month as a reminder of my lowly white status.

#11178 - 06/18/20 04:36 AM Re: Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks [Re: slave4blackdomme]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit

#11179 - 06/18/20 05:29 AM Re: Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks [Re: AspX]
slave4blackdomme Offline

I see you are a resident of Detroit. Blacks have been subjected to generations of systemic racism in Michigan. State records show Blacks make up 53% of incarcerated individuals. While making up only 14.2% of the state's population. Mistress believes privileged whites should be compelled to complete the prison terms of Black inmates. I wholeheartedly agree!

I recommend a session with a Black Dominatrix. Pain & humiliation are the best teachers.

#11182 - 06/18/20 12:50 PM Re: Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks [Re: slave4blackdomme]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By slave4blackdomme
I see you are a resident of Detroit. Blacks have been subjected to generations of systemic racism in Michigan. State records show Blacks make up 53% of incarcerated individuals. While making up only 14.2% of the state's population.

I thought the first post was pretty close, but this one definitely crosses the line into politics. There is a board specifically for that kind of discussion and it does not belong in the lobby. I will not engage with you on that.

As for sessioning with a "Black Dominatrix", I choose which Dommes to session with because of who they are as a Domme and not because of some BS related to their creed, color or sexual orientation. I certainly don't choose a Domme because any of these elements make them superior to me.

The first Domme I ever saw (almost 30 years ago) was Black and my Domme in NYC also happens to be Black but the amount of melanin in their skin, or who their ancestors were, has nothing to do with what I have experienced/learned from them. Black Dommes are just as diverse and individual as people as every other Domme. Lumping them together into a mass and judging them all as being the same because of their skin color isn't "systemic racism", it is actual racism and is offensive to me because of that.

You have your kink... I have no problem with you wanting to experience and play to it... I do, however, have issues with you pushing your offensive kink onto me.

#11192 - 06/18/20 05:36 PM Re: Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks - Fact Check [Re: slave4blackdomme]
beta male Offline

Loc: New Jersey
The mayor of Seattle is a woman.

#11198 - 06/18/20 09:29 PM Re: Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks [Re: AspX]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
Originally Posted By AspX
Originally Posted By slave4blackdomme
I see you are a resident of Detroit. Blacks have been subjected to generations of systemic racism in Michigan. State records show Blacks make up 53% of incarcerated individuals. While making up only 14.2% of the state's population.

I thought the first post was pretty close, but this one definitely crosses the line into politics. There is a board specifically for that kind of discussion and it does not belong in the lobby. I will not engage with you on that.

As for sessioning with a "Black Dominatrix", I choose which Dommes to session with because of who they are as a Domme and not because of some BS related to their creed, color or sexual orientation. I certainly don't choose a Domme because any of these elements make them superior to me.

The first Domme I ever saw (almost 30 years ago) was Black and my Domme in NYC also happens to be Black but the amount of melanin in their skin, or who their ancestors were, has nothing to do with what I have experienced/learned from them. Black Dommes are just as diverse and individual as people as every other Domme. Lumping them together into a mass and judging them all as being the same because of their skin color isn't "systemic racism", it is actual racism and is offensive to me because of that.

You have your kink... I have no problem with you wanting to experience and play to it... I do, however, have issues with you pushing your offensive kink onto me.

+1 Aspx (on both the need for this to be in the "politics" forum, and your overall comments as well.)

#11199 - 06/18/20 09:30 PM Re: Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks - Fact Check [Re: beta male]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
Originally Posted By beta male

True dat!

#11213 - 06/19/20 03:33 PM Re: Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks - Fact Check [Re: beta male]
slave4blackdomme Offline

You are correct, I meant to write Minneapolis.

#11214 - 06/19/20 03:35 PM Re: Privileged Whites Kneel Before Superior Blacks - Fact Check [Re: jacky b]
slave4blackdomme Offline

Originally Posted By jacky b
Originally Posted By beta male

True dat!

You are correct, I meant to write Minneapolis. True dat!

#11215 - 06/19/20 03:51 PM Privileged White Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy On his Kneels before Black Rapper! [Re: slave4blackdomme]
slave4blackdomme Offline

'WORDS TO ACTION' Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy shines rapper Lecrae’s shoes after saying white people should show ‘shame’ for racism!

Time for all whites to find a black Master/Mistress, and experience real pain & shame in the dungeon.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11901075/chick-fil-a-shines-black-rappers-shoes-shame/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (international, langerr, Domina M, Bruce88, Chi61, broom, furfan, denali, Cheyenne, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Dominions, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, porkster, jadreg13, Natasha Strange, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30596 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling