by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#10788 - 05/17/20 01:11 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Julia Steele]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

Thank You Mistress, I don't know if I can go that far. I try to avoid slave activities that require a trip to the emergency room and a long explanation about why it should be covered by my health insurance.

#10961 - 05/22/20 12:10 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

I never went to Belle's. I was however intrigued by her live shows and considered going to one of them until I found out that she used TV's to perform in them. That just wasn't my thing.

#10962 - 05/22/20 01:18 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Kneel4Her]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her

Ha! I think for me it would be some kind of scene/session with consensual non-consent.

That's a good one! wink

I've really given this some more thought over the past several days or so and one recurring thought that keeps coming back to me is simply the idea of just being an object for my Mistress to use as she so desires for her own pleasure and enjoyment .... to simply surrender myself completely and whole-heartedly within the confines of any pre-determined hard limits.

I'll admit that in my very first few sessions ever, it was more about the fetishes/kinks that I enjoyed .... but as I've (hopefully) grown and progressed, I've come to the realization that true submission is not about a checklist of things I like and dislike but is actually about surrendering my will and my body to my Mistress. To me, that would be an over-the-top session.

~AynsToy

#10968 - 05/23/20 09:52 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: AynsToy]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

Ha! I think for me it would be some kind of scene/session with consensual non-consent.

simply the idea of just being an object for my Mistress to use as she so desires for her own pleasure and enjoyment

Aren't we that already? laugh

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

I've come to the realization that true submission is not about a checklist of things I like and dislike but is actually about surrendering my will and my body to my Mistress

Couldn't have said it better myself!

#10981 - 05/23/20 01:56 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

I wish there were more sploshers...

#10982 - 05/23/20 02:10 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Mme Veronica]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Sploshing looks like fun to me, but I never saw anything kinky in it.

#10985 - 05/23/20 02:21 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Soapy]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

We had one splosher at a Violent Fems Girl Gang party, but I don't think he was a serious fetishist, just in it for the humiliation. I had a long term client who liked to watch me eat, which is related, but not precisely the same. That is more of a "feeding" fetish technically.

It's kinky if seeing people sit in food turns you on, IMO.

#10986 - 05/23/20 02:27 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Mme Veronica]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Yah to me it always looked fun like playing slip-and-slide, twister, or some other 1970s Milton Bradley game.

Your explanation of it being a form of humiliation makes me see why it could be a kink for some people.

Personally, I'm not into feeling humiliated, but I find many of the activities in kink circles that are designed to induce that to be fun or kinky. I guess if the domme was a humilatrix she wouldn't get much out of it as she wouldn't see those emotions in my face. Sort of like a sadist wearing her arms out hitting someone who doesn't make a peep.

#10993 - 05/23/20 07:40 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Kneel4Her]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Aren't we that already? laugh

Well, yeah ....... kinda' ..... I suppose .... to an extent. laugh

~AynsToy

#11224 - 06/20/20 07:25 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
curiousxcurious Offline

I am a big fan of machines.

My ideal over-the-top session would involve 2 dommes placing me in tight bondage with:
* breath control with an external ventilator
* a milking machine (Serious Kit, Venus 2k, or a Trembler)
* a fucking machine
* estim

I've tried those things individually, I'd love to try them all at once.

I've started saving up. smile

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Domina M, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, cbtlover, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32299 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix