Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#11189 - 06/18/20 04:10 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: AspX]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Cybill is very smart and articulated, but that picture was since she was 24. I think that the issue is less the content which is always something negotiable between players, but the PR. IMHO publishing the picture was a mistake and all the subsequent storm is a consequence of that.

#11193 - 06/18/20 07:59 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: The Thomas]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By The Thomas
It is starting to resemble the Cultural Revolution. There seem to be people who want to be offended so they can call someone out. That has been prevalent for some time on Twitter.

100% agree. I only participate in social media for promotional purposes but wouldn't have an issue if I woke up tomorrow and everyone of those sites were gone - Twitter, FB, IG - all of them. I had to get off FB entirely for about a year because I would have ended up hating all of my real life friends - and I told them this. Social media seems to bring out the worst in some people.

However cuckolding is something I would most definitely find hot but only in a lifestyle context. In a pro session it would only be a tawdry sex show combined with some corny drama.

Agree with this as well. I never understood why anyone would want to see two relative strangers have sex and pretend it mattered. However, I do enjoy cuckold talk in session and have a few guys that enjoy me telling how I am going to set their wife up with one of my bulls.

Are you familiar with the story of von Sacher-Masoch and his wife?
I have sadly never read Venus in Furs - and with some time on my hands maybe now is the time to do so. Did she cuckold him?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11195 - 06/18/20 08:29 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Komodo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Komodo
Cybill is very smart and articulated, but that picture was since she was 24. I think that the issue is less the content which is always something negotiable between players, but the PR. IMHO publishing the picture was a mistake and all the subsequent storm is a consequence of that.

100% agree with that sentiment... but it was a lot more than the one picture with the armband. She had a ton wearing a hat with the SS Eagle on it and was very open in stating that she offered that kind of role play for many years.

#11197 - 06/18/20 08:39 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Leopold's wife had read "Venus in Furs" and knew about much of his kink before she married him. Some of it was agreeable to her. What she didn't anticipate is his cuckolding fantasy. He did a lot to encourage her to do it including have her meet attractive men. She resisted for a while but finally gave in. She found the experience deeply humiliating and she got a divorce.

#11202 - 06/19/20 01:38 AM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
This almost feels more like it belongs in politics.

This concept of "politically correct" is shorthand for "I don't like being asked to treat others with dignity and so I'm going to invent a term to make it sound controversial."

I mean, if someone wants to be addressed a certain way or not addressed a certain way or otherwise ask for respect, why in the world would I be opposed to or bothered by someone wanting to feel good?

So, I don't think "PC" is the real issue here. I think the issue is that we have to educate people to understand that the nature of our work is that of FANTASY.

I would suggest we think of this topic as "FemDom in a world in which people do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality and how social issues affect our work".

Sounds like a Master's thesis, I know! laugh

You know, instead of elaborating further, I think I'll just write something for my blog about this...

Edited by Mistress Tissa (06/19/20 01:38 AM)

#11203 - 06/19/20 01:52 AM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: teddymishka]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By teddymishka
Right wing and left wing radicals like white supremacists and ANTIFA need to be silenced once and for all. They are enemies of the country.

Stop. Go directly to jail. Do not collect $200. Antifa is not in any way on par with White Supremacy, they are ANTI-FAscists. They an against fascism. You know, the kind of people who murdered all the Jews and homos and guys who likes to wear panties. For the love of Goddess, please stop trying to turn them into something they're not.

I can't even with the rest of this. The level of unawareness is too much. Also, it belongs in politics.

And please consider that after saying incendiary things no one wants the "I love you all" platitudes.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (06/19/20 01:52 AM)

#11205 - 06/19/20 02:39 AM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

"Also, it belongs in politics."

Yes, it does. I would enjoy discussing this but not in the lobby.

#11212 - 06/19/20 01:48 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

It depends. There are subjects that can be dealt with in multiple places like this. Obviously the content of the discussion would differ. I think that what most of us commenting on this forum had in mind is the recent Twitter storm related to Cybill. If you open it in Politics, and why not, the discussions would be more generic and the usual divisions between Trump and anti-Trump followers would prevail.

#11216 - 06/19/20 04:32 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Komodo]
nycdogman Offline

Originally Posted By Komodo

That statement is completely false! CT has been wearing nazi parafinallia for years! Note the date of this tweet.

https://twitter.com/Cybill_Troy/status/1273107304259506176?s=20

In 2018 she minimizes her guilt in this tweet. https://twitter.com/Cybill_Troy/status/959122482891558912?s=20

To act as though CT simply made a mistake in judgment when she was young is ridiculous! She is proud of her actions and actively advertises her Nazi photos and clips to this very day.

The youthful twenty two year old Irma Ida Ilse Grese would have made a popular clip star had she been born in 1998!

Irma Ida Ilse Grese was an SS guard serving at the concentration camps of Auschwitz and Ravensbrück. She also served as a warden on the women’s section of Bergen-Belsen.

After the liberation of the camps, Grese was convicted of crimes involving murder and ill-treatment of prisoners and was consequently sentenced to death at the age of 22 during the Belsen trial. She was famous for being the youngest woman to die under British Law in the 20th Century.

Grese is particularly notorious for her sexual violence against inmates and her frequent sexual relationships with other SS guards – she was regarded as a nymphomaniac.

One of her lovers was none only than Josef Mengele, Angel of Death. She was part of the gas chamber selection and often chose women based on whether she believed them to be more beautiful than she was. Grese had a thing for personal-grooming, expensive custom clothing and the overuse of perfume – which was believed to be a deliberate act of sadism against them female inmates who obviously had nothing.

It's sad to see people defending the wearing of the same Nazi regalia Irma Grese wore.

#11217 - 06/19/20 08:28 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Komodo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

You have a valid point. I just error on the side of caution when it comes to conversations that well may splinter into political discussion.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, denali, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27034 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn