04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#11171 - 06/17/20 07:12 PM Femdom Situations in Everyday Life
beta male Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I attended a family function over the weekend. It was at the residence of a family friend. The son of this family friend had his girlfriend there, a college sophomore, blonde, tan, and gorgeous wearing a short, strappy black dress and heels. She had this tremendous air of confidence about her, and her boyfriend always seemed to be in tow behind her. At one point, I'm going into the house from the backyard, climbing about 4 steps to do so. I see her at the sliding door, coming outside. So, I slid the door open, stepped to the side, and said "excuse me Miss", slightly bowing my head. She strutted through the door and down the stairs without so much as a glance in my direction. I found myself turned on by this subtle, benign display of dominance/superiority by this stunning young woman.

Later on, I overheard her tell her boyfriend to go retrieve her Iphone from the kitchen. He asked her where it was and she replied, "it's in my purse, so just bring me the purse" He came out with the purse, handed it to her, she took the purse from him and instead of thanking him said "get me a Corona" (beer not the virus). This all happened in a matter of a minute or two, but again, it was a fascinating display of dominance/superiority by a stunning, confident young woman.

Does anyone else notice these things? Millenial women seem to have no problem embracing their power over men.

#11222 - 06/20/20 03:50 PM Re: Femdom Situations in Everyday Life [Re: beta male]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I travel for work a lot and about 3 years ago i met up with a female business associate and platonic friend for dinner. My flight was late and the day was long and as we were having a few drinks together beforehand i made the comment “This day couldnt get any worse”. Her response “i can make it worse, for $50 dollars i can kick you in the balls in the parking lot and they your day will really suck”. I think she saw a shocked looked on my face cause her next line was “im only joking”. Took everything i had to contain myself, did she know? Was it just a random coincidence that she hit on my number 1 fetish? I laughed if off told her it wasnt my thing but if it was i think she could get way more than $50”. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if i slapped a $50 on the table and said “Fuck yeah i am down” laugh

Shout Box

Who's Online
289 registered (EvedLeNashim, international, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Chi61, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Domina M, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30793 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina