Madam Mysteria
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#11055 - 05/28/20 11:05 AM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: Mistress Ayn]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Walking isn’t a problem. Just riding a bicycle gets in the way sometimes. 😊

#11056 - 05/28/20 01:11 PM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: gimp]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
laugh

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11059 - 05/28/20 03:28 PM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Good question. I don’t know. I have had some newer realistic versions used but never had it warmed up.
They all feel great TBH.
This freaking pandemic needs to end soon. My state is still on lockdown and my company is not allowing travel.
Whoever gets me next is going to get a talkative slave who will crack you up. I promise.

#11076 - 05/29/20 06:45 PM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Personally I don't know how guys walk around with those things dangling between their legs.

Eh, it's no big deal ... wink laugh

~AynsToy

#11138 - 06/13/20 03:00 PM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: Cheyenne]
BiSlaveBoy Offline
Occasional

I like boys and girls....one can do the flesh penis....the other the strap on one....for me it's all about the power and dominance of my Dom/Domme.....

#11167 - 06/17/20 06:22 PM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: Jiminhales]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
Jim-thank you for sharing your insights with us.

I'm also trans-attracted, and would love to experience that dynamic in the context of BDSM.

Although I've had strap training, I haven't yet had the privilege of actually bottoming for someone. The vulnerability, intensity and pleasure would be wonderful.

Someday...

Thanks for your postings.

#11175 - 06/17/20 08:38 PM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: Mistress Ayn]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Nothing is like the Queen of s/o Mistress Ayn. I met a wonderful lady 4 years ago in Thailand. I learned later on that she was a Ladyboy. We are good friends and I have been fortunate to have the real thing and as she says she has the POWER and she can use it. I have always loved women but having all these experiences is simply wonderful. The real thing is sensual. With a women it is love. With a Mistress it is incredible being topped and making me totally submissive and having to take it deep. I can hear it TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT. smile

Thank you Mistress Ayn for being the best at helping one truly submit to the POWER of a Domme.

#11186 - 06/18/20 02:39 PM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: teddymishka]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thank you, missy. It has been My pleasure to lead you down the road to further debauchery. I don't think I knew you had the LadyBoy experience. Good for you!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11223 - 06/20/20 05:52 PM Re: Real Penis Verses Strap on [Re: BiSlaveBoy]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I’ve never really been taken from behind with a penis or strap on. Digitally and butt plug? Sure. And I’ve learned in the past few years to love it when my Mistress makes me gag on her strap on. Very, very hot.

My story is a about a dominant female bodybuilder as tall and as big as me. We did role play, non-competitive wrestling and in the middle of a session grabbed my manhood and began stroking it. Seductively she said, “You want my strap on?’ and I discretely said no and she was cool with that. We wrestled a bit more and that was that. I had been sessioning with her once a year for a couple of years, whenever she came to NYC.

She was very dominant, we never got intimate until a couple of years later I kinda guessed and she revealed that she wasn’t female. I surprised myself. It didn’t phase me. And I got really turned on. A month or so before our next session we discussed what we were going to do. She said that she was going to wear an animal print bikini that was featured on her site. She said, “I’ll allow you to rip it off me, but then you’ll have to worship me down there,” and laughed. I got so tuned on I said yes. Immediately.

As I got to the hotel I wondered if she remembered, almost hoping she didn’t. She greeted me at the door of her room with the animal print bikini on, saying something like, “Junglebeast are you ready?” With a mixture of horny nervousness I said yes, stripped off my street clothes and knelt in front of this Amazon. She said, “Rip it off,” and I did and began to worship her. It was far more erotic than having a rubber strap on in my mouth.

And it made me wonder, when I left, when she asked if I wanted her strap on in the session a couple of years earlier, if I said yes would she have used her strap on or her penis. LOL!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, Soapy, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, denali, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26829 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina