Mrs. Weltsova
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#11164 - 06/17/20 05:47 PM FemDom in a PC world
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Will FemDom become homogenized by a politically correct society? I have watched the creep. What do you all think?

A few years ago a fetish club banned all military attire because someone was offended by Nazi Totenkoph emblem on a dancer's hat.

A month or so ago I got a notification from one of the clips stores that they were starting a new category called "Positive FemDom" that was free from humiliation and degradation.

After the Minneapolis protests/riots an internet Domme outed dozens of her peers for doing race play videos. She herself was eventually "exposed" for promoting interracial cuckolding.

And then this comment was left on one of My YouTube videos which explained the concept of Cuckolding.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EahBcQ2X0AAUpV7?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

So much of what we do in FemDom is taboo and yes, often politically incorrect. I get that wearing a Swastika to an event is offensive to many and that race play videos are repulsive to those that are not into it, but where does it end? At this point I feel like I am having to second guess everything that I say on social media. I am starting to long for the pre-internet days. What is your take?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11166 - 06/17/20 06:20 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I don't think it will become homogenized at all in person to person interactions or in private spaces however I am actually on the side of the PC people for things in the "public" space.

I have long had a problem with the "Supremacy" fetishes being pushed across my feeds and the general acceptance of them in the public space of Social Media as being core to BDSM rather than edge play. I also have extremely serious issues with the use and depiction of Nazi Symbols (not the general esthetic, but specifically the symbols) in photography and other means that can be easily taken out of context and be used as propaganda by white supremacists to support their cause so I have specifically refused to promote or support Dommes that participate in that (including ones I generally respect).

As for those fetishes themselves, I am definitely not into them but I have no issue with these kinks for those who are. The role play interactions, the people who consent to them as part of their play and even basic relationships built on them are 100% valid to me. It is a choice between two consenting adults that I would never wish to get in the middle of. However, I do have problems when those kinks are pushed onto me by those who believe that everyone who is of a certain race, religion, gender, sexual orientation is beneath them.

Other than the depiction of hate symbols, like everything to do with the Nazis or KKK, I do believe that there should be nothing wrong with selling clips on these edge subjects. Just like I believe that you should be allowed to buy FTT or videos where blood is spilled. These are things that those that are into it should be able to search for and consume (no pun intended... but a pretty good one for you FTT people). However, bringing them into a public space (as social media is) goes over a line for me and is something that should be discouraged rather than celebrated.

As for "outing" and harassment... That is almost always a problem for me in any context. If someone is willing to offer this play and services in a private context... including videos/clips that are only available if you decide to buy them... then I don't believe that anyone else's values should be put onto them. What goes around comes around and you may have standing today because of some political movement, but in the end everyone in D/s and BDSM is politically incorrect and not accepted by the public at large (as we can see by how ALL our content is technically banned by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc...).

#11169 - 06/17/20 06:56 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I guess PC has come full circle when we now have to watch out for the well being of the poor abused consenting subs😂.

i have been playing online a lot and it feels that it is headed that way. I tried to send a message during an online session last week that included the words “forced ___”. Message was blocked for inappropriate content. Apparently both words are a no no now.

Hell my bank called me last month and asked me if everything was okay because i was sending so much to “certain websites”. (It wasnt even that much 100s not 1000s)

Oh yeah... cuckolding not a hate crime. Its 3 people consenting to a great time.

Life is stressful enough. Keeping play time non PC is important.

#11170 - 06/17/20 07:03 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I think the essence of BDSM is "un-PC".

There used to be a smaller community, and the people were hardcore. As Femdom became popularized more types of people got into it and the restrictions you mentioned came into being.

My intuition is that smaller core of harder core players who want wild things are still there. The videos they want to watch and the activities they want to do will just be in small hidden corners.............just like it was before.

#11172 - 06/17/20 07:55 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

It is starting to resemble the Cultural Revolution. There seem to be people who want to be offended so they can call someone out. That has been prevalent for some time on Twitter.

Going off on a tangent I am in general not that aroused by most forms of humiliation. However cuckolding is something I would most definitely find hot but only in a lifestyle context. In a pro session it would only be a tawdry sex show combined with some corny drama.

Are you familiar with the story of von Sacher-Masoch and his wife?

#11173 - 06/17/20 08:23 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Ayn]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Mistress, I think you know how strong my opinions are. I will do my best to share them lightly for the snowflakes who cannot handle another persons differing opinion. I say cancel the cancel culture. Any type of prejudice is unacceptable. Right wing and left wing radicals like white supremacists and ANTIFA need to be silenced once and for all. They are enemies of the country. Free speech and protesting yes. Riots and looting hell no! Go directly to jail. Bail reform in places like NYC is a total failure. All the media and EVERY politician are enemies of the people today. GTFU you were only promised life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and NO ONE owes you a damn thing. When I was younger I worked 3 jobs at a time and worked my way up. I have held 35 jobs in 18 different companies over the last 40 years and did it on my own. Get a damn education. Do it yourself. As for race, NO ONE can understand the discrimination people of color face but I can empathize growing up Jewish in the face of anti-semitic a holes. I fought for my freedom. This country and freedom of speech is in deep trouble. I am sorry but in today's USA the violence and rioting is mostly coming from the left. No one is shutting it down. Here is a tip of advice when you are pulled over by a peace officer. Smile, say yes sir, no sir, may I ask a question sir, etc. KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS visible at all times and ask for permission to move or reach for your license and registration. NEVER make a sudden move and ask for permission before you do anything. I was suspended from FB because someone said I was racist. Anyone who knows me knows I have been to 56 different countries and worked with people from everywhere. FB suspended my account because I referred to Covid-19 as the Coronavirus that originated in Wuhan China. People cannot handle the truth. I was also attacked on FB because I said people lost the capacity to think and have a meaningful exchange of ideas. NO ONE TALKS ANYMORE. If you do not subscribe to my opinion you are the ENEMY! Again I say GTFU. FB wrote back to me to reactivate my account and I told them to GFY. I am done with Social Media. I understand this will seriously hurt people who are Pro Dommes. I say Bless all of you. I love all of you and am so grateful for helping me to accept my non-perfections and love of kink. Some of you who know the real me know I have worked hard to be a better person. We are all in trouble if we do not rise up and stop the media and the politicians and rioters and looters who are destroying our beloved country. Yes, protesters must have their freedom to demonstrate when there are real things wrong. There are great police out there but there are bad apples who must be identified and forced out of the profession. I wish we had term limits to get rid of these absolutely corrupt politicians. I fear for anyone who does not subscribe to the loudest most radical people today because you will be identified as the enemy very quickly. As for me, If this unrest continues into 2021 I am out of here and moving to southeast Asia. There will be no way back for this once great country. BTW this descent into madness began in 2004, got worse in 2006, escalated from 2009 to 2016, and exploded in the last 4 years. That is when sides were drawn and the country separated. We are in a state of civil war with the east and west coasts and the heartland.

ALL OF THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION. Please think and judge the facts for yourself while you still can.

Stay safe and healthy everyone. Bless you all.

#11174 - 06/17/20 08:34 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: The Thomas]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By The Thomas
Going off on a tangent I am in general not that aroused by most forms of humiliation.

As usual when it comes to kink, we disagree... I think Goddess Tangent is hot as hell whether she is humiliating someone or not... laugh

#11176 - 06/17/20 08:39 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: AspX]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

She is now imagine Goddess Tangent wearing Orange. Hope you are safe and well my friend.

#11180 - 06/18/20 06:08 AM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nycdogman Offline

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Will FemDom become homogenized by a politically correct society? I have watched the creep. What do you all think?

A few years ago a fetish club banned all military attire because someone was offended by Nazi Totenkoph emblem on a dancer's hat.

A month or so ago I got a notification from one of the clips stores that they were starting a new category called "Positive FemDom" that was free from humiliation and degradation.

After the Minneapolis protests/riots an internet Domme outed dozens of her peers for doing race play videos. She herself was eventually "exposed" for promoting interracial cuckolding.

And then this comment was left on one of My YouTube videos which explained the concept of Cuckolding.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EahBcQ2X0AAUpV7?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

So much of what we do in FemDom is taboo and yes, often politically incorrect. I get that wearing a Swastika to an event is offensive to many and that race play videos are repulsive to those that are not into it, but where does it end? At this point I feel like I am having to second guess everything that I say on social media. I am starting to long for the pre-internet days. What is your take?

I'm no fan of our current PC culture. That being said, several dommes who wear nazi regalia are crossing the line. For millions of people the nazi totenkopf was the last thing they ever saw. We don't need dommes glorifying it.

ss-totenkopfverbände was the ss organization responsible for administering the nazi concentration camps and extermination camps for nazi germany.

https://www.xvideos.com/video10039474/cybill

#11183 - 06/18/20 01:25 PM Re: FemDom in a PC world [Re: nycdogman]
AspX Online   content
Sage

I can't believe I am actually going to defend Cybil, especially considering the run-ins we had on both Twitter and Max Fisch on the issue many years ago and the fact that she is unapologetic for being a part of those pictures/videos (btw, the only reason the "run-ins" stopped is that I blocked her on everything that I can and refuse to engage with her, even the time when we were physically within 3 feet of each other). However, you throwing up a link to a video showing her in regalia deserves some balance since she is not on this board to say things herself.

Her position is that her play in her kink, and the use of those symbols in her play as the "ultimate evil", is "taking back" the power of those symbols in the same way that Blacks using the N-word to describe themselves. I think that is BS and I agree with you that we shouldn't allow that kind of representation in public forums, but if it is what she and her consenting partner(s) are into then that is up to them.

However, in Cybil's defense in relation to these pictures/videos... She has not published a picture or video that includes Nazi Symbology at least since Trump was elected in 2016 and has stated to people I know that it actually goes back "6 years" which would mean 2014. She has consistently and publicly attacked any members of racist groups who contact her. Included in her personal friends are people who are Jewish and Black. All of these things are overwhelmed by these long-ago images and gets her wrongly branded.

To be clear, the pictures and videos that you still see involving her in Nazi regalia are real and were taken of her long ago, but at this point are actually "stolen" and posted by others in violation of copyright and that is especially true in relation to a video on "xvideos". IMO, that as much as anything is something that we shouldn't promote.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (porkster, Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27091 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Isadora