Mrs. Weltsova
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#11144 - 06/15/20 01:08 PM What % end up crying?
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

If you are a domme, about what % of your subs or clients end up crying during the session? Is it a goal you have for some if them or is it a request that some make of you?

If you are a sub, which are some if the dommes you have seen and with which you end up crying in session or sessions? Was it from pain or being helpless or from or situations?

#11145 - 06/16/20 04:29 AM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: ztrade]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Interesting question. I've had two subs cry in play time. One was an OTK. The tears weren't from the pain. The spanking wasn't that hard. It was more of an emotional release. The other was a general corporal session. But, it was also from the emotional release, not pain. Some sessions are rip roaring fun and others are more of a deep emotional experience.

#11146 - 06/16/20 06:54 AM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

It happened to me and it was an emotional release. I broke up with a longtime girlfriend. It was never going to work, we lived in different cities, different lives. About a month or two after the breakup I browsed ads for Dominas and saw an ad for a Mistress of mine I didn’t see in several years. I wasn’t even thinking of a session, just curious. I got aroused and called. Looking back I wasn’t ready.

Damned if she didn’t turn blonde like my old girlfriend which made me realize she had the same figure. We did a “next door neighbor/peeping Tom” seduction scene and by the time I was to be punished the Mistress’ look and actions reminded my of my lover. I started crying. She stopped, got out of character immediately and asked what was wrong. She held me and comforted me as I told the story, and dried my tears. She was wonderful. I’ll never forget it.

#11148 - 06/16/20 08:05 AM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: ztrade]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Of dommes who do ft, is it more common for guys to cry in ft sessions than in other types? And, in cnc corporal, do guys tend to cry if and when they ask to stop or try to safeword and the domme keeps going?

#11153 - 06/16/20 08:13 PM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Being made to cry is a moderately common spanko fantasy. I went through 2 periods when I wanted it to happen. I have discussed this in other threads. It never happened and after a particularly severe caning that produced heavy bleeding I realized it never was going to happen with pain alone contrary to the "blubbered like a baby" cliches of many spanking stories.

A disciplinarian once told me that her success rate with producing tears is quite low.

#11154 - 06/16/20 09:17 PM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: ztrade]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive never cried during a session but i used to ask all the time for my Domme “to humiliate me so much i cry”. Just never happened i guess. As i think about It, one of the things that surprises me is how often i smile and laugh during sessions. I could be in some of the worst pain imaginable and i am often wearing the biggest grin ear to ear. Funny how the human brain works.

#11255 - 06/23/20 07:07 PM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: ztrade]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

As a sub an intense beating brings out the tears from pain inflicted but my Mistress knows that the more pain she inflicts from flogging, whipping, paddling and spanking will elicit real tears of emotional release. The pain I feel inside literally flows like a river out until I collapse. Only 2 Mistresses have been able to bring me to such a cathartic state and aftercare is super critical after such an emotional and somewhat painful session on many levels.

#11263 - 06/24/20 07:45 PM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
It's pretty rare and usually it is from some emotional trigger - pain may be a part of it, but it is usually something far deeper than the pain. I have actually drawn more tears from the softer moments in session than the harsh ones.

Tears from pain alone are usually nothing more than watering eyes.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11278 - 06/25/20 08:37 PM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Quote:
I have actually drawn more tears from the softer moments in session than the harsh ones.

The only time I think I've cried during a session was in the midst of a long-running phone/distance kind of scene. There were instructions, assignments, etc., and one time the domme said to me that one of my assignments was to do something nice -- some form of self-care -- for myself and to report on what that was. So, yes, to what you said.

#11280 - 06/26/20 07:45 AM Re: What % end up crying? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Your absolute right about that.

The only two times I cried were one of those reasons each. The one time a Domme and I agreed to do a very harsh ass whipping and to stop at nothing to just feel what it’s like. Well she just did that and by the end my eyes were watery just from fighting back the pain but no emotional feeling about it.

The other time was cause I don’t like to make eye contact with the Domme and even more so when she’s torturing me. So one time she was squeezing my balls and told me to look at her in the eye to which I would just glance up quickly and then look away. Then finally she told me she wouldn’t stop squeezing until I did, so by the time I did I started crying so she stopped. It was such mixed emotions from in pain to happiness to embarrassment that I liked all together. Then she told me it’s ok to be happy about and don’t be embarrassed cause that’s why you are here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Chi61, DominaAdmin, langerr, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26940 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Madam Mysteria