Mistress  Lexine
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#10753 - 05/15/20 01:18 PM The changing face of domination - COVID and beyond
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I am posting this on My board so if it goes off the rails, it's contained here.

Whether we like it or not, COVID has changed the way we do business in the short run and most likely in the long run. Georgia is as open as any state in the US, but most offices are remaining closed by choice for the next 30-90 days. This means most married clients and their spouses are still working from home making it hard (if not impossible) to escape for a few hours to do a session. Business travel, which amounts to at least 30 percent of my business is non-existent. So even though I am offering in person sessions, it wouldn't be enough to pay the bills for most Dommes. At least not for now.

At the start of this I put together some distance training options as a stop gap measure for both Me and My subs. Just because you can't scratch the itch in person, doesn't mean it goes away. Until the virus entered our lives I turned down most distance training requests and the reasons for that were many. But with the inability to do in person sessions, it was the only option - and oddly enough I found that I did get more pleasure from it than I had banked on. I started stretching creative muscles that I didn't know I had and that has been satisfying. The best part though has been doing distance training and having it culminate in a live session. I've had a couple of those so far and it took the sessions into a whole other realm. Being able to build on a role play or training scenario pre-session and then even being able to continue post session has been an unexpected boon.

I travel to DC once a quarter. My March trip was cancelled which left Me and a lot of DC subs disappointed. Close to half of My DC regulars have joined Me in distance training and it's helped some of them punch through limits and explore boundaries in a whole different way. When I am able to return, the in person sessions with these subs will be off the chain.

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I think that will be the case with COVID and domination. Even when things get back to some semblance of normalcy, I plan to still offer distance training to subs that have seen Me or plan to see Me in person. It will just be an extension and enhancement to what I already do.

Thoughts?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10756 - 05/15/20 01:51 PM Re: The changing face of domination [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Well obviously you know that my situation falls directly into one of the scenarios you described, so needless to say the distance training sessions that you've offered have been a huge stress reliever and a very viable and surprisingly satisfying alternative to in-person sessions in the interim.

I have truly been amazed at some of the tasks you have come up with for me, so I can certainly vouch for the fact that you are stretching those creative muscles!

But as much as I enjoy and look forward to the remote tasks that you plan for me, as I've mentioned to a fellow sub, I also look forward to seeing an email from you pop into my inbox. I enjoy the contact, the back-and-forth and reading your comments as much as I enjoy the actual tasks. To me, that has been an unexpected and very enjoyable side benefit to this.

I cannot wait until I can get back over there to session with you and I do believe, as you stated, that these remote training sessions will simply serve to enhance that session when it finally does happen. Until then, though, I will continue with the distance training for as long as you will allow it Mistress!

~AynsToy

#10760 - 05/15/20 04:29 PM Re: The changing face of domination [Re: AynsToy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
That has been a very positive side effect for Me too - the ability to connect in a more "casual" way with subs. Our email exchanges have been enlightening and fun. I have also had some amazing phone conversations on hugely varied topics. This would likely never have happened it if COVID hadn't interfered with our lives. Quite frankly it's something I don't want to give up.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10761 - 05/15/20 04:59 PM Re: The changing face of domination [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Quite frankly it's something I don't want to give up.

I feel the same in that regard. I don’t really want to discontinue the contact and the connection that this situation has presented even after I can resume in-person sessions.

I look at it as one of the very few silver linings from all of this. I also see it as especially being beneficial after an in-person session as a potential means of helping with the usually inevitable sub drop.

~AynsToy

#10764 - 05/15/20 09:24 PM Re: The changing face of domination [Re: AynsToy]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

As Mistress Ayn's slaveboy, i am 700 miles away so i rely on visiting Mistress Ayn only three times a year at the FemDom Mansion. Even those trips are on hold for now, so the distance training has been a blessing. Let me explain.
Mistress Ayn's creativity via email instructions is as powerful ... and frightening ... as when serving Her in person. i nervously check email each day (OK, a couple of times a day) to see if there is a message from Mistress Ayn, not really knowing if i am hoping more that there IS a message than if there is NOT. (OK, i am desperate for a message with instructions.)
As others have experienced -- as it is amazing to read where Mistress Ayn has multiple subs performing incredible acts in service to Her and to please Her -- Mistress Ayn continues to exert Her control over me as Her slaveboy, challenging me in my commitment to Her.
i truly fear that a long gap between weekends in Atlanta at the FemDom Mansion with Mistress Ayn orchestrating my slave training would diminish the progress i have made in serving Mistress Ayn and the other Ladies at the FemDom Mansion. Yet, the change in "the face of domination" i am experiencing during the COVID-19 pandemic is helping me stay at the top of my service to Mistress Ayn.
While a terrible situation, Mistress Ayn has found way to make it not only bearable but a positive experience.

#10925 - 05/21/20 01:47 PM Re: The changing face of domination [Re: AynsToy]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

I cannot wait until I can get back over there to session with you and I do believe, as you stated, that these remote training sessions will simply serve to enhance that session when it finally does happen. Until then, though, I will continue with the distance training for as long as you will allow it Mistress!

For those that may be skeptical of distance domination/ training, I think this option is absolutely something that makes an eventual in person session even more enjoyable ( hardly seems possible, but it does). There is an immense amount of frustration and build-up that happens leading up to in person. The anticipation is even greater than just thinking about an upcoming session. I think there will be times I'd like to continue online prior to in person, even once things get back to (the new) normal.

#11100 - 06/05/20 03:27 PM Re: The changing face of domination [Re: AynsToy]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

I also see it as especially being beneficial after an in-person session as a potential means of helping with the usually inevitable sub drop.

So as a follow-up to the above statement ... I had an overnight session last weekend with Mistress Ayn. It was something that I immensely looked forward to as my previously scheduled overnight back in March had to be postponed due to the virus.

Every time I've had an overnight session, I've always had the dreaded sub drop a day or two afterwards. All that anticipation, all that build-up and excitement, all the adrenaline and endorphins flooding my system during the session ... and then I find myself back in my vanilla world suffering from post-session blues. To me, it's very much akin to post-vacation blues.

At any rate, I opted to continue my distance training with Mistress Ayn after the session, so for this entire post-session week, I've been in email contact with her and I've had various little assignments from her throughout the course of the week. That contact and those assignments have, for me at least, done wonders in helping me to avoid the usually unavoidable sub drop. Seeing an email arrive from her in my inbox ... being instructed to do something and report back ... it's given me something to look forward to and focus on and has done wonders at keeping those post-session blues at bay.

~AynsToy

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27098 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn