Mistress Lynn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#11065 - 05/29/20 04:59 AM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

There are all kinds of people in both sexes. My impression is that a large majority of people I see here are respectful and well mannered. If there is any bias it is in the favor of women, which is not a big surprise considering the nature of the site.

I go by the principle what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, probably not the common view here. I know, in the back of the mind of many readers, probably the guy was romantically interested, was rejected, and this is the cause of the change. For situations like these you are obviously right.

However there is as well the equal possibility that the Pro Domme did something to disappoint or hurt the other guy, in which case his reaction might be normal. My opinion is that there are only individual cases, they should be judged by their own merits, and aggregating is not easy.

#15094 - 06/27/21 10:03 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Mistress Tissa]
EatHerShitNOW Offline

ding ding ding!!!

#15095 - 06/28/21 06:30 AM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

While most of the men I've met through femdom are fantastic people, I've come across what you are describing a few times over the years. My feeling is that they have a fetish addiction and resent that we hold the keys. The hate they throw toward us is projection of how they feel about their the slavery they are in to the own fetishes. I've always avoided the type that are OCD about their fetishes. I feel bad for them but don't want any part of an unhealthy relationship with kink.

#15096 - 06/28/21 07:42 AM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

It is a turn off to see men act like assholes to women. I don't care what the reason is. I don't want to see that kind of behavior.

#15099 - 06/28/21 12:24 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

People who are polite,respectful and kind (regardless of whether they are a Domme or a sub, male or female) are always my preferences. Life's too short..... others should be avoided/ignored.

#15100 - 06/28/21 01:06 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
The most spot on answer yet. Thanks, Cheyenne.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#15104 - 06/28/21 06:04 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Soapy]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Originally Posted By Soapy

Also known as the "Nice Guy" in the vanilla world.

Low self confidence men who make contracts with women, without telling them, that if they do nice things for them the woman will return affection. When that doesn't happen they turn nasty.

This is exactly the personality type I think of when reminded of this issue.
I've experienced this the most when the "sub" feels rejected, and therefore insecure.

For example; A client asking to push limits I'm not comfortable with, A sub being denied a request, A slave being disciplined for bad behavior.

I think these men involved in the scene have a certain entitlement that makes them feel as though they don't have to take responsibility for their actions, and that their needs are somehow more important than a Woman's own personal boundaries. They often have this attitude that says, "Its not my actions that caused any issues its the big-bad-Domme who's saying NO and sticking to their guns who's the problem!"

They usually pretend to want to be Dominated, but what they really want is to have control over their Dommes.

Just another hissy fit from a man-child who can't get their way in my opinion!

Edited by Mistress UV (06/28/21 06:13 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#15105 - 06/28/21 06:56 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

+1 :-)

#15108 - 06/28/21 11:35 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Artisan

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Originally Posted By Mistress UV
Originally Posted By Soapy

Also known as the "Nice Guy" in the vanilla world.

Low self confidence men who make contracts with women, without telling them, that if they do nice things for them the woman will return affection. When that doesn't happen they turn nasty.

This is exactly the personality type I think of when reminded of this issue.
I've experienced this the most when the "sub" feels rejected, and therefore insecure.

For example; A client asking to push limits I'm not comfortable with, A sub being denied a request, A slave being disciplined for bad behavior.

I think these men involved in the scene have a certain entitlement that makes them feel as though they don't have to take responsibility for their actions, and that their needs are somehow more important than a Woman's own personal boundaries. They often have this attitude that says, "Its not my actions that caused any issues its the big-bad-Domme who's saying NO and sticking to their guns who's the problem!"

They usually pretend to want to be Dominated, but what they really want is to have control over their Dommes.

Just another hissy fit from a man-child who can't get their way in my opinion!

You're dead on Sister. There's a man-child behind every bush in the scene! mad

#15110 - 06/29/21 12:16 AM Re: FemDom rersentment [Re: TheDriver]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I don't want to distract from the great meeting of the minds but there was a really remarkable post originally, from a remarkable man, which maybe deserved a little more recognition:

Originally Posted By TheDriver

It depends on how you define "solid".

Respectfully, I don't see what you describe as a solid. Is it tenable? Sure. But let's be honest: if you can't really be yourself with your own partner that's not usually understood as a function of a solid relationship

Mistress Tissa
Complex subject. Honestly, I've never felt going to a dominatrix allowed me to be myself....I always felt going was an escape from my real self and the real world.....a fantasy to enjoyed once in a while.

Its great fun, but it doesn't define me, nor does it detract from my ability to have a solid relationship.
When BDSM become socially acceptable, maybe it will be easier for everyone.
The Driver

Edited by Komodo (06/29/21 12:23 AM)

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (denali, international, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27368 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Madam Mysteria