04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#10747 - 05/15/20 08:21 AM Masks don't work.... they're simply a test of your obedience and compliance
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

Remember back in February when the US Surgeon General tweeted for people to seriously stop buying masks because they don't work? I do. It's why I won't wear one at all.

The government realized they told people not to do something and were very explicit about how ineffective masks were and even are on air discussing how masks might make things worse.

Then government realized that they could test how compliant citizens are by encouraging masks. Wearing a mask is a sign that you'll go along with whatever the media and government tell you to. You might board a train headed for a nice camp if they promise a warm shower and hot meal.

Notice now that there is a person at the entry way of every Walmart inputting data on an iPad on everyone who walks in. They're tallying up who is and isn't entering with a mask. Same at other stores.

#10804 - 05/18/20 10:45 AM Re: Masks don't work.... they're simply a test of your obedience and compliance [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Conspiracy theories abound. I am not afraid of getting the virus. In fact, I am pretty sure that I had it last winter. So are a lot of my friends and my elderly mother. I am also careful to keep a safe distance away from people. But, if it makes others feel more comfortable, why not just put one on? I saw a man coming out of a grocery store dressed up like an old west bank robber with a cowboy hat on. It brought levity to a stressful situation. This just doesn't seem a time to sweet the small stuff. We should be united, as a people, and demand answers as to what this is, how it happened and why were we warned about it in 2014 but nothing effective was done.

#10815 - 05/18/20 11:56 AM Re: Masks don't work.... they're simply a test of your obedience and compliance [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
As usual you make the most sense. I’m also not worried about getting it and I’m considered elderly Eeeeek!!! If a store requires that you wear a mask I’ll put one on. Otherwise no. I’m not staying 6 feet away from my friends or family unless they don’t want people near them and then I do. Just need to use common sense and be considerate of others feelings.

#10903 - 05/21/20 04:04 AM Re: Masks don't work.... they're simply a test of your obedience and complianc [Re: buffalo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Well put. I took a drive out to the ClubDom house in Florida and spent a week there. I will be back in Tennessee tonight. It has been interesting to see the difference in people’s attitude, not just state by state but county by county. We should catch up on the phone soon.

#10946 - 05/22/20 12:36 AM Re: Masks don't work.... they're simply a test of your obedience and complianc [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Yes I would definitely like to catch up. I will be in touch in the next day or so.

#10971 - 05/23/20 12:21 PM Re: Masks don't work.... they're simply a test of your obedience and compliance [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

Hello!

Yes, it is true that wearing a mask will not prevent you yourself from getting sick, sadly. However, the virus is transmitted through droplets produced when you breathe, talk, cough, etc. The masks are necessary for you to prevent those particles from infecting other people, and to cut down on the general spread, if possible. This is not a widely known fact, and I am not sure why.

You must assume that you are infected, so you wear a mask to keep the virus from spreading to others in public. Many of whom you don't know, hence, many of whom may be especially susceptible.

If you would like more information, I'd be happy to provide. I am a healthcare professional.

V

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (DominaAdmin, international, furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, broom, cbot, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31275 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller