Has switching to an all or mostly online business model left you feeling frustrated or burnt out? Is it tiring or just not working for you? Then join me for the 3rd installment of my "Online Domination" class series!

This class is going to be a little different than the others as it will be half class and half Q&A.

In the first hour I will be talking about:
-Coping with and avoiding burn out from online domination
-Dealing with fatigue from being chained to a computer all day
-Finding a profitable work-life balance
-Building an online following

The 2nd hour will be a Q&A. I want to hear your personal issues with making money online. Let's troubleshoot how to make your transition more enjoyable and profitable.

I believe that having an online presence is not only a necessity right now but can be a great way of earning an extra or passive income when life goes back to normal.

This class will take place on crowdcast. There is nothing to download or sign up for in order to attend.

If you can't make the live presentation you will be able to purchase the recording on gumroad.com/ElenaDeLuca along with my other class recordings. If you want to ensure your question is answered but can't make it live you can purchase a ticket and email you question to MsElenaDeLuca@gmail.com. Anyone who purchases a ticket will receive a 100% off code to download the class from my gumroad store.

This class is open to all online SWs.

Admission is $10

You will receive a confirmation email with the link from crowdcast within 24 hrs of purchasing your ticket. A reminder email with the password will be sent out from me via crowdcast the day before class and 1 hr before class. You will also receive a reminder with the link again from crowdcast 10 minutes before class.

Tickets can be purchased here.

FascistFemDom.com
NiteFlirt