by Mistress Tissa
Today at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Today at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#10920 - 05/21/20 11:04 AM FemDom resentment
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Recents posts on here have brought up something I have long been curious about. It's not uncommon for a "sub" to get crosswise with a Pro Domme and turn a full 180, becoming extremely nasty and denigrating not only us, but women in general - which shows their true feelings about women. I have often wondered what these guys see in doing sessions? Is it a type of masochism?

I spoke with a male friend of mine about this and his opinion was that they resent their FemDom fantasies but can't stop them or stop seeking out Mistresses. Deep down they hate themselves for it. Their anger is transference.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Mistress Ayn (05/21/20 03:12 PM)
Edit Reason: typo

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10921 - 05/21/20 11:43 AM Re: FemDom rersentment [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Kevin_Hayes Offline
Artisan

There's two sides to it. There are men that hate themselves and hate Doms for sure. They act out inappropriately to varying levels some, which are really bad, but there are some legitimate gripes one can have with pro Doms and some of their attitudes. More later gotta run out.

#10923 - 05/21/20 12:28 PM Re: FemDom rersentment [Re: Mistress Ayn]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Because of my interest in cnc, I'm pretty aware of that aspect. In other words, it's fair to wonder - do I seek a predator/prey scene because I want it to trigger/excuse a resentment or loathing for women; to make Her be the predator so I can hate her for it.

I don't feel anything of the sort. But the Mistress is right to wonder if I do. CNC can be incredible (as you would know). But only if everyone involved is there to explore rather than to validate some ugly notions of the other. (I have been on the receiving end of those notions as well; live and learn.)

I know some guys don't like deposits. But I really won't see anyone who doesn't take deposits. More think-time goes into it to work out basic chemistry and yes's, maybe's, and definitely not's. And to let each other feel confident that we are both coming at this from a fairly good place.

I will normally start by proposing a non-refundable think-time fee. If the session never happens, so be it. But it's not foot worship. She has to spend some time thinking about it, planning it, and considering the person inquiring about it and his motives. Assuming that should be a free service is wrong on every level.

As to our recent ship in the night, it never seemed that the veneer of respect went very deep with him. Some people think they want to be understood, but what they really want is attention and indulgence. People who wait til you're done speaking to be polite rather than because they are listening to you. He was one of those. His communication will always be asymmetrical. When it didn't go his way, the facade of mutual respect fell away like a kabuki mask. Because there never was any actual respect. Just some social convention that could be discarded at a moment's notice. As it was.

I don't at all envy Dommes for having to suss out who's kink is mixed up with smoldering anger and resentment. It's woven into my scene approach though.

#10927 - 05/21/20 03:09 PM Re: FemDom rersentment [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Sounds about right.

They don't like themselves for their kinks, and they transfer that dislike to dommes.

Throw in some more resentment for the unconscious idea that "If I like something I am entitled to it" and not being able to get as much as they want.

Then there is the stereotype based in truth that subs tend to be decision makers in their jobs. At least in the past guys like that tended to be conservative, which carried some misogyny along with it, as well an inability to handle women who are their equals/superiors.

#10928 - 05/21/20 03:23 PM Re: FemDom rersentment [Re: future pet]

Veteran

Originally Posted By future pet
When it didn't go his way, the facade of mutual respect fell away like a kabuki mask. Because there never was any actual respect. Just some social convention that could be discarded at a moment's notice. As it was.

Yes, exactly. Usually these guys call themselves "slave something or other", put on the veneer of submission and are even obsequious - until they are not. Usually it comes from them not getting their way on something and then hell hath no fury like a fake slave scored. The mask comes off quickly.

I would just love to know the psychology of them wanting to wear the mask to begin with. Mommy issues? It's beyond my paygrade obviously but I am particularly curious about this one.

#10929 - 05/21/20 03:37 PM Re: FemDom rersentment [Re: Soapy]

Veteran

Originally Posted By Soapy
They don't like themselves for their kinks, and they transfer that dislike to dommes.

Probably a sad truth.

Originally Posted By Soapy
Then there is the stereotype based in truth that subs tend to be decision makers in their jobs. At least in the past guys like that tended to be conservative, which carried some misogyny along with it, as well an inability to handle women who are their equals/superiors.

I usually don't ever get to the point of developing a relationship with these sorts but based on the information I do know (from applications if it even goes that far) they tend to be guys that are not in solid relationships. This points more to their inability to get along with and establish relationships with women more than conservatism. I would say that at least 70% of my clientele could be labeled as conservative. I don't see them leaning toward misogyny any more than my more liberal clients. Just my two cents.

#10930 - 05/21/20 03:50 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Is this 20% or 30% or 15% or so of the slaves or subs?

If it matters, I have had non professional people make guesses about my supposed psychology or my supposed or alleged "true motives" for doing some things slightly unusual, and not even bdsm stuff. The people making their guesses have been wrong in all cases or nearly every case.

In these cases, it was a common reaction of the non professionals to suppose that because 1 I did something they did not like and 2 that thing was unusual that therefore I was secretly psychologically troubled or disturbed!

Now I will agree that 1 in 3 to 2 in 3 persons in society are a grouch prone to lying, anxiety or depression.

Long ago, the Roman Emperor MRcus Aurelius, supposedly one of the good emperors, wrote that ee can commonly expect to be mistreated by most people or nearly all of them.

It seems like it is normal for the majority of people to be paranoid, lying and grouchy idiots. That is the normal state of affairs.

If the average person had a ring if Gyges, and the ring made him invisible and he could commit various crimes without others knowing or punishing him, would he do so? Yes.

The ring of Gyges is a part of Grerk mythology that philosophers use in discussions about morality and the nature of man.

Most are creeps and criminals.

#10931 - 05/21/20 04:11 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

Originally Posted By ztrade
Is this 20% or 30% or 15% or so of the slaves or subs?

I am not sure what you mean by this question, ztrade. Are 20% of them resentful and end up acting like aholes? No, not at all. It is a miniscule number - thankfully. If that is not your question, please clarify.

If it matters, I have had non professional people make guesses about my supposed psychology or my supposed or alleged "true motives" for doing some things slightly unusual, and not even bdsm stuff. The people making their guesses have been wrong in all cases or nearly every case.

Well I am definitely not a professional therapist so I quite possibly could be wrong in my guess. And all guesses here may be wrong but it's an interesting topic for me.

#10932 - 05/21/20 04:29 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: ztrade]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA

If the average person had a ring if Gyges, and the ring made him invisible and he could commit various crimes without others knowing or punishing him, would he do so? Yes.

The ring of Gyges is a part of Grerk mythology that philosophers use in discussions about morality and the nature of man.

Most are creeps and criminals.

I know this is slightly off topic, but I did not know about the Ring of Gyges. That is fascinating to me. I honestly think my answer would be no. I would feel immense amount of guilt even if were the only person aware of my crimes. ( Maybe that's a result of Catholic upbringing/Catholic guilt laugh ) Thanks for sharing that, I'm going to check out.

#10933 - 05/21/20 05:04 PM Re: FemDom resentment [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
I've been doing some of my femdom adventures in the world of sugar/arrangements. One of the thing many sugarbabies (SBs) say is, it is very common that a potential SD will message them, being sweet and charming. And then, something will happen that shows they're not compatible (e.g., her allowance request is higher than what he's offering, or there's something about the logistics that won't work out). She'll politely try to part ways, expecting a polite "thanks, sorry it didn't work out" reply, and instead, she's treated to this torrent of abuse and threats.

I bring this up to point out that in any sexually-charged situation, femdom or sugar or vanilla dating or anything else, this 180 seems to be not totally uncommon. Perhaps a combination of testosterone, wounded pride, and most importantly, low emotional intelligence. Perhaps femdom magnifies this all a bit, because on top of all that, he knows she's made him beg for mercy, stomped his balls, made him lick her toes... maybe once the bubble bursts, that helps drive some perverse need to save face by lashing out.

Just an observation

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (Soapy, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Domina M, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, HenryB, Cheyenne, cbot, WestAugust, Chi61, cbtlover, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31797 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix