by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#511 - 11/27/15 01:51 AM Forced Bi
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
This was a fantasy of mine for years. Was really difficult to schedule. I started with strapon training and got more and more interested in what the real thing would feel like. There are huge differences between mistresses and how they wield a strapon. Mistress Nina Voss is one of the best, and Mistress Aiden Starr is pretty outstanding. If you get the chance to go to Amsterdam, Stella. The "Amsterdam stretcher" is worth a visit. Recently my favorite session was with mistress Jasmine in vancouver, if you get the chance, these ladies are all worth the visit!!!!

#514 - 11/27/15 02:59 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: Sissybuttslave]
MayaSinstress Offline

Loc: Chicago, Il. USA
So what happened in your forced bi scene? You didn't give any details. Was it all you hoped for? Too overwhelming? Or did you feel right at home?

Miss Maya Sinstress

#679 - 12/28/15 08:20 AM Re: Forced Bi [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

Hi Mistress Maya, YES, YES. It was amazing.. The following is an account of my first forced bi session. Anything recounted below that is not legal in any jurisdiction is fiction and is for entertainment purposes only! I was in chastity for 3 days before and shaved from eyebrows to mid thigh. Before the session, I went to a strip club and had a beer and a lap dance. The dancer felt my chastity device during the dance, and I explained that I was a sissy cuck fag, going to see my mistress and that I needed to be locked up. She said "no one should be able to do that to you" but I told her I wanted to please my mistress and she needs a real cock. She ran to tell the DJ about my fetish. They giggled as I walked by headed for the session. When I arrived, I was greeted by a beautiful Mistress from Vancouver who offered me a glass of wine. I was stripped, teased by mistress lightly dry humping my locked cock, which was protruding from my crotchless panties. I was handcuffed,and blindfolded. This beautiful Eurasian mistress writhed on me for a few min and then donned the strapon. It was like a giant black elephant cock! She put it In my mouth (mistress whip from Atlanta taught me to deep throat a few years ago but I couldn't get this monster past my cheeks). Then I heard footsteps. (Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygoddess, ohmygoddess it is happening) there was new wieght on the bed and the monster strapon was replaced by a smaller warmer cock, a man's cock. I was sucking man's cock!!!! I was encouraged to deep throat It, no problem, mistress was pleased. Taking some initiative, I licked the balls, and deepthroated again.I must have been a good sissy, as he withdrew saying " don't want to cum too fast". Mistress had been lubricating my sissy hole with one, two then three fingers....it was heavenly. They traded places and I had a my first cock in my slutty sissy pussy. I had to roll my hips sideways for mistress' bull to penetrate deeply enough and the monster was back in my mouth. My handcuffed hand found enough slack to pull the cock into my pussy by grabbing a handful of his ass and pulling it to my hungry body. All too soon he pulled out, took off his condom and gave me that cock back to suck, he came all over my face and chest, and went to shower (wait you are leaving, I thought we had something special?!) Mistress tenderly scooped his cum into my mouthand built anticipation again with a few strategic caresses. I was rolled over and the monster was introduced to my body. Wow, I know why women prefer big cock, I felt so full and feminine and learned that I am a very vocal slut, people walking by mistress' studio probably heard me begging for a hard fucking....and a hard fucking I got!! Mistress enjoyed my slutty dirty talk so much that she called her other boyfriend so he could hear it. All too soon, the monster cock was satiated. My cage was removed, my sissy cock jumped to attention, and I came all over my self with just a touch of my little cock. Mistress tenderly fed me again and the session was over. I was flying so high that after showering and re locking up my little cock, I left my Rolex and chastity keys with her. Here are some tweets from the session: https://mobile.twitter.com/VancouverDomina/status/644622109650456576/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/VancouverDomina/status/648678126759776256

https://mobile.twitter.com/VancouverDomina/status/648689448662597632

Thank you for your question Mistress Sinstress, I hope to serve you one day!!! The short answer to your question is that everything was Wonderful!!!!!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1075 - 02/22/16 02:03 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Miss Jasmine Offline

What a fun day that was. You forgot to mention that you were so cock drunk you had to come back for your rolex and chastity keys. Later as I was leaving I noticed a hotel key on the sidewalk which I'm sure was also yours lol

#1078 - 02/22/16 06:25 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

Wow, i was definitely Drunk on Cock! Thanks for posting here Miss Jasmine. That was one of my most memorable sessions, thanks you, i cant wait to return!!

#1084 - 02/23/16 04:03 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: Sissybuttslave]
LAsub Offline

I am truly envious.

#1085 - 02/24/16 09:53 AM Re: Forced Bi [Re: Miss Jasmine]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Mistress Jasmine, this is hilarious. "Cock drunk" indeed. I think you are getting ready to see one of my long time sluts. He needs to keep in shape for me, since we don't get to see each other that often anymore because of distance. Maybe we can plot his ruination. ;-)

A quote from a recap of a recent session that I think you will appreciate: "Just had to tell You: it was odd having dinner out last night, talking with folks at our country club, kissing my wife, etc. -- all with the taste of cum still in my mouth...."

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1088 - 02/24/16 05:26 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

Wow Mistress Ayn! that is a great quote. Sooo hot that you made him go to those events .......still with the taste of cum in his mouth! I love this!

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (Domina M, Soapy, Cheyenne, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, Mistress UV, HellionCobRoller, langerr, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32486 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot