Lady Bellatrix
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#10854 - 05/19/20 09:56 AM No Trolling!
DominaAdmin Online   content
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Loc: LA
I have issued a strict no trolling warning! There will be no blatant, unashamed, disrespect of Women/Dommes on this Board.

Domina.ms Admin

#10857 - 05/19/20 10:15 AM Re: No Trolling! [Re: DominaAdmin]
Kevin_Hayes Offline
Artisan

Hear! Hear! Agreed! When there is a blatant disrespect of women, it shouldn't be tolerated as opposed to someone reading into something, projecting their own issues and B.S. and making a mountain out of a molehill. Hopefully, the moderating on here will be fair, rational and impartial.

#10859 - 05/19/20 10:30 AM Re: No Trolling! [Re: Kevin_Hayes]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I completely agree. I was so angered by some other posts that I completely missed the comments that are disrespectful to women.

And may I add that if someone wants to talk politics, there is a forum for that. And if you want to question the use of vaccines or any other issue related to health, there's a forum for that too. Just keep it civil and sane. We don't want to go down the MF road.

#10860 - 05/19/20 10:55 AM Re: No Trolling! [Re: junglebeast]
Kevin_Hayes Offline
Artisan

I agree, although I don't get that angry about anything on here, thankfully. I've learned to let go of a lot anger and it feels good. I had to ligthen the fuck up. It's a discussion board online and not reality. There's no substitute for one on one interaction, everything else has the potential and is likely (as we've seen) to be conflated, manipulated, distorted and overly censored. This of course can happen with real interaction but once it changes to online the likelihood increase exponentially. Not good.

#10867 - 05/19/20 04:38 PM Re: No Trolling! [Re: DominaAdmin]
future pet Offline
Artisan

I've had a few exchanges with Rudy W. He's regressive and clueless, but mostly harmless. I probed his statement on women taking men's names in marriage and found that a) he hadn't really thought about it, b) he couldn't defend it. He was reduced to making up data and changing the subject. You'll find that true most of the time with his ilk. In an open forum, they wind up being an advertisement for the opposing point of view since they can't support their own.

But with that said the cavalier attitude about distancing, masks, the potency of the virus, etc, is in a different category in as much as it ultimately asks a domme to defend her position -- which is grounded in her own best interests and those of her subs. That sort of stuff needs to stay in off-topic with the rest of his crackpot notions.

#10871 - 05/19/20 11:54 PM Re: No Trolling! [Re: future pet]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

There are damn few Dommes posting on this board. Mistress Tissa, who I have never met, consistently posts interesting and very thoughtful comments that are a breath of fresh air.

Rudy's comments can be easily misogynist. If those comments result in a Domee of Tissa's quality and intelligence deciding not to participate on this baord then I would say that Rudy's comments are anyting but harmless.

Let's try not to let this board go the way of MF, where trolling and outright mysogeny eventually drove nearly all the Dommes away.

Let's also not forget why we come here. It sure as fuck isn't to read Rudy's bullshit.

#10875 - 05/20/20 08:40 AM Re: No Trolling! [Re: nysubjack]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Fair enough. My only point was to distinguish between someone who is truly malevolent and should be shown the door (a misogynist) and someone who is simply a nitwit. Rudy is firmly in the latter camp.

In any case I'm getting all the drama I need these days and don't seek it here.

#10876 - 05/20/20 09:05 AM Re: No Trolling! [Re: future pet]
DominaAdmin Online   content
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Loc: LA
I have deleted several Posts/Topics and issued a "Warning Potential Troll!" to those accounts in question.

Domina.ms Admin

#10883 - 05/20/20 09:59 AM Re: No Trolling! [Re: DominaAdmin]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I agree with future pet. He has shown us who he is.

I think he will slow down for a bit, start over, and you will have to ban him.

Thank you very, very much for stepping in.

#10898 - 05/20/20 03:52 PM Re: No Trolling! [Re: Soapy]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
You couldn't have been more correct.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (langerr, porkster, international, Chuck123, Soapy, denali, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27019 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn