by Mistress Tissa
Today at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Today at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#10829 - 05/18/20 03:51 PM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By RudolfWhitmer
I think it's almost just implied with marriage in almost all cases that a woman is gonna take the last name. I think it only becomes an issue if the man brings it up. Personally, I think if a man had to make sure or double check if there would be a name change, it would open the door for cheating because he appears insecure. Men are supposed to be proud of their name.

I think the question is easy for anyone who is truly submissive to say yes, I would take the femdom's name, but for me, as someone who just enjoys seeing a woman with a strap on and her tits out, I wouldn't. I have to wonder if a truly dominant female would even marry a submissive male.

At the end of the day, it is a personal decision. Personally, I wouldn't marry a man if I wouldn't take his last name. But everyone is different and we shouldn't judge. This conversation reminds me of that song, "I am very proud of my daddy's name, although his kind of music and mine ain't exactly the same." This being said, it is hot as heck to think of a submissive man marrying a woman that he is deeply in love with and changing his last name. However so, married couples and even good friends have to be a team.

#10831 - 05/18/20 04:26 PM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: Cheyenne]

Pooh-Bah

So, I've got the beginning of a script. With pirating being as bad as it is, I can't afford to fund this but if volunteers want to come out and we donate any profits to charity, I am game. A powerful woman owns a business and is interviewing for a job position...a young man catches her eye and she wants to own him...so she instructs her human resource director to hire him. Then she watches him from a distance, accessing him. She wears certain attire to work and just messes with his head...whatever that may be...gloves, boots, six inch heels...and she acts as if it completely normal as she privately laughs about how much it is messing with his head. Finally, she makes her move or allows him to make his. However so, they end up together. He is so desperate to marry her that she makes him take her last name. How does it end...with him wearing panties under his soccer clothes gear while coaching their child's team or living in a basement while being pimped out at truck stops? Suggestions? Let's have fun with this.

#10834 - 05/18/20 07:51 PM Re: Eh? [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Quote:
What does the word locus mean?

Let's say it was a father's ambition that his son become a troll. The son had once envisioned a better, brighter future for himself. But pleasing his father was always uppermost in his decision-making. So, the son became a troll. A very inept troll at that since his heart was not in his vocation.

In such a case we would say that the locus of the son's doomed ambition was his father's approval. A thing quite outside the son himself.

In your rendering of "how women think," the locus of their fidelity to their commitments is not to be found in themselves or their personal integrity - but in the desire to be owned and renamed by the lord of the manor as the property of the lord of the manor. But at least he didn't ask them to become a troll.

#10844 - 05/19/20 12:44 AM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: RudolfWhitmer]

Pooh-Bah

Would a truly dominant woman marry a submissive male? That is a good question. The answer is probably that it is different for everyone. A close dom friend of mine married a submissive male. They have been together for over twenty years now and are very happy together. As for me, I am lifestyle to the point that I love kink. But in my heart, I have traditional family values. There is no right or wrong answer on this.

#10846 - 05/19/20 05:58 AM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: Cheyenne]
slvmaximus Online   content

That's pretty hot. I would say it's fine to take the wife's last name if that was her wish. Single sex couples are doing it. Have a man figure out what a hassle it is to change his name.

And it would be in service to his wife. Having a dungeon and being lashed to a bed is great, but domming a sub can be a wink of her eye or the snap of her fingers. She's not coming down the stairs in high heeled boots in the am but she wants her slave there to serve her coffee and hand her the morning paper.

If she believes in her dominance, so will he, and he will want to be of service to her in all ways.

But why does a dominant woman need a single man as a husband? Why not a few or a half a dozen slaves who serve her? Only one may end up in her bed every night or chained to the end of her bed, and the one who serves her the best earns that favor. Nothing gladiator like but maybe there's contests that bring out the individual skills of the slaves to occasionally give them chances, as they care for each other or they would not be doing this to begin with. Unhappy slaves can either leave or work harder.

Fun topic for sure!!

#10899 - 05/20/20 08:15 PM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: Soapy]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
That's a good answer Soapy.

If I were to marry a man, I wouldn't take his last name. If I married a woman, I wouldn't take her last name. If I married a FemDom, I would take her last name - if that's what she wanted.

Edited by Kneel4Her (05/20/20 08:15 PM)

#10902 - 05/21/20 03:49 AM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: slvmaximus]

Pooh-Bah

What you describe is hot! It would be so cool to brainstorm and get a dozen or so if us together to film a full length femdom video like what we are talking about. Proceeds would go to charity. The men would have to live that way for the time they were there....no breaking character.

#10976 - 05/23/20 12:49 PM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: Soapy]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Originally Posted By Soapy
My answer is conditional.

I think the historical roots of wives & children taking a man's name are based on flawed thinking and oppression.

I also think doing the inverse to make a statement is still reinforcing that tradition and still rests on the same faulty thinking.

I do think there is practical value in a couple and their children all sharing the same last name.

Outside of practical issues I don't have a strong preference for any style of nomenclature.

I would take a woman's last name if doing so had a strong meaning for her and if I agreed with that meaning. I would do it out of my love for her.

Agreed, this all makes sense to me. I got married in December, and both my husband and I actually changed our names to a new last name that combines the sounds of our previous names. Like how Jim + Pam = Jam smile We revel in the little clan we have cultivated and wanted to celebrate that. Logistically, I also would never want to deal with hyphenated or different names for different children.

Funny, the troll in this thread said men should be proud of their name and yet it was his mother that freaked, though we expected his father to lololol

Edited by Miss Adah Vonn (05/23/20 01:13 PM)

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#10977 - 05/23/20 12:59 PM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: Cheyenne]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Would a truly dominant woman marry a submissive male? That is a good question. The answer is probably that it is different for everyone. A close dom friend of mine married a submissive male. They have been together for over twenty years now and are very happy together. As for me, I am lifestyle to the point that I love kink. But in my heart, I have traditional family values. There is no right or wrong answer on this.

There are many well-known Dommes who have married their subs, including Madame Caramel and Cybill Troy. One of my own subs was married to a Dominatrix when they fell mutually in love. We are all human.

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#10978 - 05/23/20 12:59 PM Re: If You Married A Femdom Would You Take Her Last Name? [Re: Soapy]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

That is very sweet smile It's sort of a submissive thing to do, isn't it? And indicative of a consensual sort of oppression, ha ha!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (Cheyenne, Soapy, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Domina M, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, HenryB, cbot, WestAugust, Chi61, cbtlover, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31801 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora