by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#10816 - 05/18/20 12:05 PM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: Soapy]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Everyone has their own opinion. Mine is this is a forum and it shouldn’t be over policed. I don’t think he’s crossed the line to be banned. You do and that’s fine. Everyone has their own opinion of what that line is.

Rudolph is contributing bdsm related stuff in Reviews and the Lobby. Off Topic and Political are where his other stuff belongs as well as other posters non bdsm postings. This is just my opinion and that’s my point. Everyone has their own.

#10817 - 05/18/20 12:23 PM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: buffalo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

+1 and I say this respect for Soapy. We don't agree on it but he is a good guy.

#10818 - 05/18/20 12:29 PM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: Soapy]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Soapy, you rarely talk to me because you don't agree with how I vote, which makes me sad but I really like you and think you are a good person. You have come to my defense over personal attacks, putting politics aside. I've always respected you but that really impressed me. Whatever the subject, my feeling is that we cannot suppress people's opinion or avenue to exchange thoughts and free thinking. Is he spreading dangerous information? I don't think so. You do. Should we shut people down who do not feel the same way that we do? If anyone is basing life decisions on what they read on a discussion forum of this nature then....well...they ought to reevaluate their decision making process.

#10830 - 05/18/20 04:08 PM Absolutely ridiculous [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
I have been ill, just now getting back to the board.
I will deal with the problem shortly.

DominaAdmin

Defending the right that someone who trolls as a hobby to express their misogynistic "opinion" on a FemDom forum. Cool. Glad everyone has their priorities in order.

Go ahead and keep your shitposters but expect to lose quality contributors.

Edited by DominaAdmin (05/18/20 09:17 PM)

#10832 - 05/18/20 04:29 PM Re: Absolutely ridiculous [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Defending the right that someone who trolls as a hobby to express their misogynistic "opinion" on a FemDom forum. Cool. Glad everyone has their priorities in order.

+1

#10833 - 05/18/20 07:47 PM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: buffalo]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By buffalo
I think Rudolph is trying to make a point and get a rise out of people but he is funny and entitled to his opinion . As long as he puts his coronavirus/ lockdown/ conspiracy threads in Off Topic or Political forum I am fine with it even if I’m not always in agreement. He’s not making personal attacks or being nasty to people.

I largely agree even though I am definitely not a fan of Mad Rudolf though I do derive some schadenfreude for the frustration he obviously feels that most posters are ignoring him. "I don't wear a mask! Look at me! I don't wear a mask!" Well isn't that special.

OK having some activity on the much neglected Reviews forum is appreciated a bit.

I am in favor of moderation but opposed to OVERmoderation which is definitely a problem on some other Bulletin Boards. There are multiple problems with that. One is Mods with a very exaggerated sense of self importance. Then there ware what I call the "self appoint hall monitor" types who take offense at the drop of a hat and whine to the moderators left and right. Creeping political censorship is sometimes a problem as well.

#10835 - 05/18/20 07:53 PM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: The Thomas]
Kevin_Hayes Offline
Artisan

"I am in favor of moderation but opposed to OVERmoderation which is definitely a problem on some other Bulletin Boards. There are multiple problems with that. One is Mods with a very exaggerated sense of self importance. Then there ware what I call the "self appoint hall monitor" types who take offense at the drop of a hat and whine to the moderators left and right. Creeping political censorship is sometimes a problem as well."

Yes! The narcisissism of these types is annoying to say the least.

Edited by Kevin_Hayes (05/18/20 10:18 PM)

#10836 - 05/18/20 07:58 PM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: The Thomas]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By The Thomas

I am in favor of moderation but opposed to OVERmoderation which is definitely a problem on some other Bulletin Boards.

It doesn't have to be lax to the point of no moderation versus ove-rmoderation.

If someone is posting potentially harmful information they or their posts can be removed without turning into web board nazi.

#10838 - 05/18/20 08:51 PM Re: Absolutely ridiculous [Re: Mistress Tissa]
DominaChan Offline

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

+1

#10839 - 05/18/20 10:09 PM Re: Absolutely ridiculous [Re: DominaChan]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
I believe Rudolf is actually turdburgler with a new acct.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Domina M, Swinburne, Cheyenne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32051 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas