by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#10791 - 05/17/20 07:37 PM Misogyny in a FemDom forum
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By future pet

This belief is a function of misogyny. It should not be tolerated on a FemDom board. It's as ridiculous as having a board for people of color and then allowing members to make racist comments.

If you believe that women are in any way inferior or defective or should subjugate themselves to men, why are you here, exactly? You do realize that FemDom is about the opposite of that, right?

Reel it in or go somewhere else.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (05/17/20 07:37 PM)

#10797 - 05/18/20 09:38 AM Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

RudolfWhitmer is a troll who has been making many posts here for a while.

I've sent several notifications about him.

One of the moderators responded to me over PM to let me know that I wasn't being ignored.

That moderator explained to me that since traffic on this site was low and that RudolfWhitmer was sometimes funny he would be tolerated for the time being as it might generate more posts.

I disagree with this approach.

When good people see troll posts tolerated they leave.

That is one of the big ways MF died ( that and the misogyny ).

Despite having modern software and actual moderators we are right back where we started from with MF.

A defacto absence of moderation

Edited by Soapy (05/18/20 09:54 AM)

#10800 - 05/18/20 10:01 AM Re: Misogyny in a FemDom forum [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Tissa, you seem like a really cool lady. I'd love to meet you some time, be it for filming or just to hang out. I hope you are not offended by this but I have to disagree that the post was misogamist. Maybe it was and could be taken either way but I just don't think it is a big deal. Talking on line doesn't compare to talking in person. It can be too easy for someone to come across the wrong way.

#10801 - 05/18/20 10:14 AM RudolfWhitmer is still here to troll [Re: Cheyenne]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I hope you are not offended by this but I have to disagree that the post was misogamist.

I think RudolfWhitmer's statement that men married to women who would not change their last name should not be trusted, can be viewed as not misogynistic for solid reasons. I also think it can be viewed as misogynistic for solid reasons.

Regardless, if you look at post and many,many of RudolfWhitmer's other posts it is clear he is here to try to illicit negative reactions from people with his writing. That is the definition of trolling.

It is past time to remove RudolfWhitmer and his posts.

Edited by Soapy (05/18/20 10:19 AM)

#10803 - 05/18/20 10:36 AM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: Soapy]

Pooh-Bah

As long as he doesn't get out of hand with the volume of his posts, I don't have a problem with him. He isn't being disruptive on threads, launching personal attacks, ect. I asked him to keep the volume down and he has. I do think he is funny. His actually brings up a fun conversation on the thread in question. Irene Boss and I were close friends for years. Her husband is one of the coolest people I've ever met. In the scene world, he took the last name of Boss. I so loved that. When a lifestyle couple get married does the husband take the lady's last time? It has my wheels turning for a subbyhubby script.

#10805 - 05/18/20 10:47 AM RudolfWhitmer is still here to troll [Re: Cheyenne]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

As long as he doesn't get out of hand with the volume of his posts, I don't have a problem with him.

Look at the volume of threads he started in the Off Topic section, most with no response.

Quote:

He isn't being disruptive on threads,

Have a look at the link in Mistress Tissa's post. It points to such disruption.

Look at the the titles of his MANY threads. If I wanted to write to get a negative reaction out of people I would have chosen similar titles and content.

Edited by Soapy (05/18/20 10:48 AM)

#10806 - 05/18/20 10:48 AM Re: RudolfWhitmer is still here to troll [Re: Soapy]

Pooh-Bah

I'm not suggesting he isn't trolling. He clearly is. But he isn't being hostile or making personal attacks. If it was up to me, I'd just tell him to calm down a little. But, I will support whatever the admin here does. To bring levity to this, riddle me this. If you married a dominant woman, would you take her last name?

#10808 - 05/18/20 10:56 AM Re: RudolfWhitmer is still here to troll [Re: Cheyenne]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I'm not suggesting he isn't trolling. He clearly is.

Then he should be removed from the site. That is the reason for having moderation and having more moderators than just DominaAdmin to carry the whole moderation load.

#10813 - 05/18/20 11:48 AM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: Soapy]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I think Rudolph is trying to make a point and get a rise out of people but he is funny and entitled to his opinion . As long as he puts his coronavirus/ lockdown/ conspiracy threads in Off Topic or Political forum I am fine with it even if I’m not always in agreement. He’s not making personal attacks or being nasty to people.

#10814 - 05/18/20 11:53 AM Re: Neglient Moderation: Welcome To Maxfisch.com Part II [Re: buffalo]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By buffalo
I think Rudolph is trying to make a point and get a rise out of people

That is literally trolling

Quote:

He’s not making personal attacks or being nasty to people.

My opinion is that trolling is being nasty to people.

Quote:

As long as he puts his coronavirus/ lockdown/ conspiracy threads in Off Topic or Political forum I am fine with it

I'm against the site potentially spreading dangerous misinformation.

Yes, most people here are too smart for that, but I believe his motivation for those posts are trolling.

Edited by Soapy (05/18/20 11:58 AM)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, Cheyenne, ztrade, LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32026 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot