Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#10779 - 05/16/20 04:24 PM Re: Look at it from the Domme's POV [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
future pet Offline
Artisan

You've repeated that twaddle about keeping out mosquitos with a chainlink fence 4 times. I gather you're proud of it, or smitten with whomever you snagged it from on twitter. Your delight in it, however, has not saved it from being completely irrelevant.

What is relevant is your status as a regular client. The domme will want to know if she can trust you, if you have been careful, and the chances that you are a passive carrier. Her other clients depend on your trustworthiness in all these areas as well.

But you have already loudly proclaimed your disinterest in distancing, masks, and the severity of the virus.

Make sure you share all that with any domme you happen to see. And if you actually manage to make it to a session, please post a review. It can be as little as saying who agreed to see you under those circumstances. That way the rest of us will know whom to avoid as things open up.

#10781 - 05/16/20 05:24 PM Re: Post Quarantine Sessions [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By RudolfWhitmer
No, I completely disagree with the social distance stuff and orwellian reality we are all sleep walking into. I honestly see no issues with proceeding as we used to. There is no need for these silly plastic cages up at stores.

We're adults and can take risks. It's not as fun with the distance, nor do I want to play into it or perpetuate it. Hopefully a majority feel the same way I do.

“Orwellian reality we are all sleep walking into...”

Okay, I’ve gotta admit. I’ve had a couple of glasses of wine. And read one too many of your posts. Yes, you do have a way with words, like those who believe in the corporate dogma of corporations, freedom of choice during a pandemic (which is like “free trade,“ which means for corporations, in the U.S. “we are free do do whatever the fuck we want”), and trashing science and medicine because you are afraid the current pandemic will make you and your ilk lose some political power (temporarily) and MAY have to pay a bit more taxes. Or, if you are like many, not worth hundreds of millions or even millions, deluding yourself that this is a “conspiracy” concocted from Obama, Clinton, Kennedys, ancient aliens and the Knights Templar, etc., etc., etc.

The Orwellian reality we have been living with is corporate takeover of the USA since Reagan was elected President in 1980. Rights of working class citizens and their paychecks have eroded ever since. Oh yes, I agree, there has been an “Orwellian reality“ but it has been around for at least 40 years. Maybe since JFK was killed? And the Orange mIsogynist possible traitor in control is the reason for the outbreak of this virus is worse for us than any other country.... at least from verifiable info we can track. Because this is about verifiable science, data and facts. Yeah... facts. Truth matters, not dogma. If you’re a fan of Pravda from the ‘70s to the ‘90s (or beyond) watch Fox.

And by the way... in the words of Frank Sinatra, “I’m in a good mood.”

#10782 - 05/16/20 09:49 PM A starting point [Re: junglebeast]
future pet Offline
Artisan

I'm not destined to agree with him on much either. But he did say this: " Never trust a guy married to a woman who won't take his last name."

The statement is completely daft on its face. All the more so on a femdom site. But by implication it suggests he and I agree that Jared Kushner is an utter douchebag. Albeit for quite different reasons, mine having nothing to do with his wife's refusal to take his name. So that's a start I guess.

#10783 - 05/17/20 12:30 AM Re: Post Quarantine Sessions [Re: junglebeast]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Be careful whom you quote. He might reply with "I did it my way"

#10785 - 05/17/20 09:29 AM Re: A starting point [Re: future pet]
RudolfWhitmer Offline
Warning Potential Troll!
Regular

Originally Posted By future pet
I'm not destined to agree with him on much either. But he did say this: " Never trust a guy married to a woman who won't take his last name."

The statement is completely daft on its face. All the more so on a femdom site. But by implication it suggests he and I agree that Jared Kushner is an utter douchebag. Albeit for quite different reasons, mine having nothing to do with his wife's refusal to take his name. So that's a start I guess.

I am not a fan of him. He's got a very untrustworthy face and that has made a lot of Trump fans skeptical of him. He's also too thin and his voice doesn't project confidence. He honestly looks like he could be Mark Cuckerberg's brother.

I haven't looked much into what policies he is pushing, but like I said, I don't need to. I pretty much just look at the face and if it looks untrustworthy/ non-symmetrical, I write people off. It's a rule that a lot of people use in life.

#10790 - 05/17/20 07:30 PM Re: Look at it from the Domme's POV [Re: future pet]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By future pet
Her clients want to know that she is the same safe Mistress she has always been. They will be particularly interested in the weakest link in the chain.

Now suppose someone comes along who has a low opinion of social distancing, masks, the severity of the virus itself, a has a number of other scientifically unsupported notions.

No one will want to be the guy who gets the session after that guy. He does not seem to grasp the idea of being a passive carrier and how his careless behavior may be dangerous or lethal to their Mistress or themselves or someone they love. Just knowing that she would see such a person could be very bad for her professionally.

What is relevant is your status as a regular client. The domme will want to know if she can trust you, if you have been careful, and the chances that you are a passive carrier. Her other clients depend on your trustworthiness in all these areas as well.

But you have already loudly proclaimed your disinterest in distancing, masks, and the severity of the virus.

Make sure you share all that with any domme you happen to see. And if you actually manage to make it to a session, please post a review. It can be as little as saying who agreed to see you under those circumstances. That way the rest of us will know whom to avoid as things open up.

+10

One thing I'd like to add is to never trust a person who disparages another's desire to feel safe.

So, you don't think this novel virus, which we still have much to learn from, is no big deal? Great. Go out and take risks with all the other people who share your view. As long as you're not putting non-consenting people at risk, people who might end up with an expensive hospital bill (they may not be able to pay) or even die, I support your right to do what you wish with your own body and life, but mocking others' desire to be safe? You just sound like another common a-hole.

#10802 - 05/18/20 10:22 AM Re: A starting point [Re: RudolfWhitmer]
future pet Offline
Artisan

So apart from failing your creepy eugenics test you don't really know what he's been up to. This despite all the authority your fearless leader has invested in him from the Israel/Palestine peace plan to the covid19 supply chain. I wish I could say I were surprised. But I'm never surprised anymore by either the basic failure to educate oneself nor by the very dark biases crawling out from under every rock. The social pandemic started before the viral one after all and has been instrumental in making the latter worse. With luck it too will find its vaccine when all is said and done.

Anyway, we're outside the content lines of this particular forum, so I'm leaving it at that.

#10807 - 05/18/20 10:51 AM Re: Post Quarantine Sessions [Re: Awillingstudent]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It has been interesting to see how my scene friends have reacted to the virus crisis. A few of never stopped seeing select clients but they both self quarantined before hand. Others have completely locked down and a session is out of the question. A few, both doms and subs, kept it quiet but have been doing sessions with anyone interested. My feeling is that as things shake out, scene play will get back in action. Time will tell.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (buffalo, langerr, Mistress Ayn, Soapy, Cheyenne, furfan, Domina M, ChicagoSlicker, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, Chi61, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31016 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria