by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#952 - 02/03/16 03:38 PM re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Is it ok to ask to hear some of the story of the guy with

the several day and multi-domme and near abduction mind-fuck visit

and how things went and if you actually "mind-fucked" him some?

#981 - 02/10/16 11:09 AM Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
If you were talking about the MindFuck - that update is in the original thread. http://coot.arvixe.com/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=752&page=2

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#993 - 02/12/16 05:15 AM Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit [Re: ztrade]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Great!! Thanks for posting Mistress Ayn!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#999 - 02/12/16 08:37 AM Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

I'm getting ready to do another much shorter one this weekend. It centers around SPH and will include a vanilla and Mistress Ultra Violet. Should be fun. I will share next week if anyone is interested in how it went.

#1020 - 02/14/16 10:37 AM Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Please share. I have had a handful of two mistress sessions over the years but not like what you are describing.

#1026 - 02/16/16 10:21 AM Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

This MF ended up being very cathartic for the sub so I won't give many details. The set up: I am a therapist working with a patient on learning to accept his small penis. I set him up on a blind date with a vanilla woman and as part of his therapy he has to tell her about his small penis during the date. After the date he returns to me and I have set an appointment with a doctor (Ultra Violet decked out in medical fetish gear) to determine if anything can be done medically to help. During the exam while he is restrained and naked, his date enters the exam room and sees just how small he really is . . .

The biggest part of the MindFuck for him was not knowing if his date knew about his "condition". He still doesn't know, and that's what makes a MindFuck work - the unknown and unexpected. A MindFuck isn't an elaborate role play of your construction - it's an elaborate scenario of MY construction where I use everything I know about you to push you, confuse you and literally fuck your mind.

#1077 - 02/22/16 05:15 PM Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit [Re: Mistress Ayn]
subfroggie Offline

I can attest that it is an elaborate scenario of HER construction...and it is quite devious and unexpected and wonderfully addictive. In my experience, Mistress Ayn, takes the framework that the both of us discussed and then flips it on it head and gets you to the point where You don't know if you are coming or going. While never loosing control of the scene, and frankly gaining control over You. Creatvie, Devious, Sexy, and IN Control that is Mistress Ayn....

#1079 - 02/22/16 09:07 PM Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit [Re: subfroggie]

Veteran

Thank you, subfroggie. you inspired MindFuck Productions with that first tentative request years ago . . . Our experiences since have been some of the best.

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34573 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora