Sara Lips Wrestling
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#10675 - 05/09/20 10:39 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
Grune Offline

It would be an 8 hour hotel session with three different dommes for 30-90 mins each. one I knew that would book the other two. They would exchange the key and I wouldn't know who was coming or exactly what each one would do from the list of options(spanking, enema, inspection, retention)

#10725 - 05/13/20 05:11 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
ScreamsAlot Offline

Older thread I know, but I thought I d share (and perhaps find out what is possible out there :-) ).

I would like to be treated really hard by a Lady (any painful activities She wishes, no preference) in front of an audience.

So far nothing special I guess, except it is essential that the audience be exclusively ladies, NOT professionals or models. Just the type of women that I could see anywhere in the street or the mall, dressed like a normal day. Just nice women enjoying an afternoon together with a glass of Chardonnay.. .. and watching me suffer hard.

This is not a multidomme fantasy, no participation or interaction. It is a performance fantasy: the pleasure I would get in giving them the viewing pleasure of my demise would be overwhelming.
I could take a lot, I could take anything just to see one of these unforgettable sadistic "smiles" on these nice women.

Anyway, that s my dream. It may not sound over the top when you read it, but it definitely is in my head.

I don t think it will ever happen but you never know...

SA

PS: I did request a "spectator" once, but she ended up being a well known pro in civilian clothes. So, while an amazing session, it was not of the kind I describe here.

#10726 - 05/13/20 09:41 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: ScreamsAlot]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Screams,
The legendary Mistress Belle de Jour from Manhattan had a dungeon on 3rd Ave. & 18th Street in the late ‘80s & early ‘90s with a stage where she had events once a week I think where several lucky subs “suffered” under the direction of Belle and other Dominas. It was a male & female crowd and some subs came from the audience. Not exactly what you describe but close.

Belle was my first Mistress in ‘74 and I was I was 21. She was in her late 40s, maybe 50, a sexy exotic older woman for this kid. She wanted us to repeat our session of her capturing and using “Tarzan” at a sex club with an audience. (I always thought it was Plato’s Retreat but that opened in 1977 according to Wikipedia.)

Tempted... but I said no. Youth IS wasted on the young.

#10749 - 05/15/20 09:30 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

You got an early start at 21. I admire your precocity.

#10752 - 05/15/20 01:00 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Zingish]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Zingish
You got an early start at 21. I admire your precocity.

Thank you for the $20 word I've rarely seen used!

I may have started at 21 but I kind of exited soon after meeting Mistress Belle. I used to call her just to hear her hot voice, and she knew it. One day I called and she ordered, "Come here tomorrow afternoon. I want you to serve me and another Mistress." I mumbled that I didn't have the tribute for two Mistresses. She said, "Just come here with my tribute." I did and I was basically used as a training sub for a new Mistress for the first time. After a half hour Belle kicked her out and she had me to herself for the next half hour.

After a couple more intense sessions I got invited to go to her apartment early one morning to be "a Roman bath slave," basically wearing rags, drawing a hot bubble bath, undressing her, bathing and drying her, then, after I cleaned up, I could watch her dress and she allowed me to pleasure myself.

When I was done I made her coffee and her daughter, who popped in to visit, and Belle asked me to make breakfast. I said I couldn't. I had a part time job interview and then had to go for my college classes. She said, "Too bad. I wanted you to meet my maid." She grinned, wished me good luck with the interview, I apologized and left.

As I walked to the elevator on her floor I saw what had to be the most unattractive woman I've ever seen. Except... it wasn't a woman. It was a tall, skinny middle-aged guy in drag who went and knocked on Belle's door. "That's the maid!" I said to myself. By the time I got on the elevator I began thinking, "Was Belle trying to set me up with the maid?"

My young male ego got so spooked I didn't have another session with Belle for a few years after that. LOL!

#10757 - 05/15/20 02:16 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Shortly before all this stuff started up, I had started having sessions with a Mistress that I've known for a while but never had a one-on-one session with. I'd only managed to have two sessions with her before the lock downs started, and even though she did quite a few different things with me during those two sessions, I'm not sure if we've even scratched the surface of the potential activities.

With that being said, I'm pretty much just looking forward to anything my Mistress wants to do!

~AynsToy

#10758 - 05/15/20 03:37 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: junglebeast]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

I have already prepaid for a future, post virus session. My simple request to my Mistress - do whatever makes Your panties wet and then drape them over my face.

#10774 - 05/16/20 10:03 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: slave47]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
Ha! I can't wait to make you eat your words. wink

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

#10778 - 05/16/20 02:21 PM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: Julia Steele]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

Yes Mistress, but can I eat the panties too?

#10784 - 05/17/20 09:28 AM Re: What over-the-top session do you want to try when this is over? [Re: slave47]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
Back in the day when I would do doubles with Rikka at her place, some of My panties would go missing. I'd be getting changed back into My street clothes after the session and be unable to find the panties I wore over there. It was like there were panty stealing gremlins at her house. One day she called Me hysterically laughing that she had to pull a pair of My missing panties out of her dog Buddha's butt. Mystery solved. In conclusion, you won't be the first.

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (buffalo, international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, denali, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27031 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn