In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#10696 - 05/11/20 05:58 AM Yes! [Re: ScreamsAlot]
future pet Offline
Artisan

I have been promoting Bolero for years as the perfect session music. I wrote an essay about it on fetlife some time back. For my money it's the sexiest piece of music every written. Beautifully suited to any extended scene, especially a flogging where you can sense exactly where the Mistress would move from one lighter implement to the next, more intense implement and the stresses where the blows land.

I'm particularly fond of the Gustavo Dudamel version. It's patient but inexorable like good sex. And there's a mischievousness to it. And that insistent drum tap as at moves along.... So seductive.

On the subject of French Impressionists, I also think Erik Satie is great. The Gnossiennes remind me of a cat at play. It's perfect for a period of abandonment. Just the right combination of playfulness and subtle menace. You lie there, stretched out on a table or sitting in a cage with this music streaming into headphones and can only wonder. "What is she going to do to me....?"

#10705 - 05/11/20 05:29 PM Re: Yes! [Re: future pet]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Wow... What a small world. One of the characters I play as (in a video game) uses Gnossienne No. 1 in their theme music... I always loved it but never knew it came from that. Who knew I'd find it in a kink forum hahaha

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#10706 - 05/11/20 09:10 PM Re: Yes! [Re: DommeLynx]
future pet Offline
Artisan

It's a natural for a cat lover. I always felt Satie must've written it while watching his cat move around the room, climbing the book shelves, riding down the drapes.

#10720 - 05/12/20 10:04 PM Re: Songs that always get you in the mood? [Re: buffalo]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

It's funny that you should mention Moby. I once passed him on the street in NYC as I was en route to a session with my Mistress.

#10723 - 05/13/20 12:40 AM Re: Songs that always get you in the mood? [Re: DommeLynx]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By DommeLynx
What are some songs that you like to play during kinky times, or songs that just generally get you in the mood?

Honestly anything Depeche Mode, Muse, and NIN.

How about you?

Oo, good choices, Domme Lynx. Both Martin Gore and Trent Reznor have sexy, kinky themes in some of their songs.

You mentioned Personal Jesus. I think Songs of Faith and Devotion is very good for play. But, really, it depends on the mood and type of scene I'm doing.

I have played everything from Ministry to Enigma to Beethoven to Marilyn Manson to Orb to Pink Floyd.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (furfan, Domina M, ChicagoSlicker, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, Cheyenne, TheDriver, Soapy, Chi61, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30999 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova